JJWinks
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your hearts desire
Relationship Status:
Single

JJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm a newbie on this site

2. I'm a Virgo

3. I'm 5'9" but have always wished I were 5'10" (inches are important *eg*)

4. I live at the Beach in sunny California and feel grateful for it everyday

5. I believe in the Laws of Attraction

6. Creativity feeds my soul

7. I have a huge heart and an incredible capacity for love and that scares me a little

8. I love, love, love women especially femme energy

9. I have an obsession with the perfectly soft bed sheets

10. I love my Iphone and a bit of a tech geek

11. I cook as a way to express my love

12. Watching Football raises my testosterone levels

13 I Oil Paint and am still waiting for a live model for the perfect Nude

14. I am a very visual person and notice little details finding beauty in small things some would find insignificant.

15. I actually partied with Stevie Wonder and his brother and sister in Puerto Vallarta

16. When I read a good book I sometimes limit myself to a chapter a night so I can savor it and make it last.

17. I'm addicted to Chapstick

18. I like Gladiator movies

19. I knew the word for me was Lesbian at age 12

20. I love to be nurtured

21. I can't stand Eggplant

22. I'm a multi millionaire on Facebook Texas Holdem Poker

23. I love manicured fingernails on femmes especially when they glide down my back

24. Skin is my favorite human organ

25. I write commercials for a living and have them broadcast to thousands, but was shy about posting this on BFP. LOL!

7. I ate Wheaties as a kid because I wanted to be a Champion

JJWinks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JJWinks For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #62
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm Really Not a Narcissist!

1. I hate water chestnuts (if I want texture, I'll go rub some felt)
2. I'm not really a bar person, but love to listen to people's stories
3. I find that sucking on fingers is one of the most erotic acts,ever, hands down.
4. I have a 12 year-old son
5. I couldn't live without Mexican or Korean food
6. I love to do/make things for other people
7. It's difficult for me to say "no"
8. Olive green and gray are my favorite colors
9. I truly believe that you've never had good olives unless you've eaten them in Spain (garlic-stuffed olives and olives rolled in Cayenne pepper are my favorites!)
10. I am truly grateful for anal plugs
11. I wear heels when I go out because I'm short (5'4''), not so much for aesthetic reasons.
12. I believe that having one's hair brushed is one of life's simplest and greatest pleasures
13. I give awesome foot massages (so I've been told)
14. I love my father and respect him more than I do my mother
15. After divorcing and deciding to finish my degree, I've come to live with my very traditional Korean mother who doesn't know that I'm "out" yet.
16. I'm a sucker for foreign films!
17. I almost always wear skirts
18. You could have a yard sale with all the crap I have in the trunk of my car (shoes, clothes, kitchen utensils, books...)
19. I take meds for anxiety.
20. I worked as an intake coordinator at an outpatient drug and alcohol facility. I now work at a Women's Center mostly doing PR stuff (and whatever else that needs to be done).
21. I cannot be around stingy/greedy/selfish people. I was not brought up in this manner and cannot understand it.
22. I'm so very proud that my son sees the world through a social justice lens
23. I wear somewhat structured, semi-padded bras not because I want my breasts to appear larger (nothing wrong with that), but because I hate people staring at my nipples.
24. I drink flax seed meal with skim milk once a day
25. I feel honored to live in a state in which same-sex marriage will soon be legal (that's if the Holy Rollers don't get in the way)

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #63
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJWinks View Post
1. I'm a newbie on this site

2. I'm a Virgo

3. I'm 5'9" but have always wished I were 5'10" (inches are important *eg*)

4. I live at the Beach in sunny California and feel grateful for it everyday

5. I believe in the Laws of Attraction

6. Creativity feeds my soul

7. I have a huge heart and an incredible capacity for love and that scares me a little

8. I love, love, love women especially femme energy

9. I have an obsession with the perfectly soft bed sheets

10. I love my Iphone and a bit of a tech geek

11. I cook as a way to express my love

12. Watching Football raises my testosterone levels

13 I Oil Paint and am still waiting for a live model for the perfect Nude

14. I am a very visual person and notice little details finding beauty in small things some would find insignificant.

15. I actually partied with Stevie Wonder and his brother and sister in Puerto Vallarta

16. When I read a good book I sometimes limit myself to a chapter a night so I can savor it and make it last.

17. I'm addicted to Chapstick

18. I like Gladiator movies

19. I knew the word for me was Lesbian at age 12

20. I love to be nurtured

21. I can't stand Eggplant

22. I'm a multi millionaire on Facebook Texas Holdem Poker

23. I love manicured fingernails on femmes especially when they glide down my back

24. Skin is my favorite human organ

25. I write commercials for a living and have them broadcast to thousands, but was shy about posting this on BFP. LOL!

7. I ate Wheaties as a kid because I wanted to be a Champion

Thanks for sharing. I especially like how you feel regarding cooking. Very sweet.

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #64
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am way older than I feel.
2. I almost live by myself and wish the almost part would hurry up and get out.
3. I am one of the most positive people you will ever meet.
4. I am Scorpio with no stinger. Well....
5. I wish I would win the lottery so I could travel, give away money, and start 25 bazillion businesses.
6. I make soap and stuff.
7. My mind fills with curse words every time I am vacuuming cat hair.
8. I used to manage a large poker room.
9. I am good at playing poker, or used to be.
10. I have an awesome apartment.
11. I always wish I would have ordered something else.
12. I am 4 classes from my late bloomer AA degree.
13. A nice neck absolutely turns me on.
14. I want a tattoo but haven't found the "right" one in about 15 years.
15. I have a lot of regrets in my life.
16. I forgive myself.
17. I don't know what I was thinking that I didn't need to be with someone butch.
18. I love to sing.
19. I wish vampires were real.
20. I just got my motorcycle license but I am scared to practice. I would rather be on the back with my arms around someone's waist.
21. I am sometimes a tomboy.
22. I have had very good people in my life. Very. Even those I no longer keep in touch with. I still value what they brought to my life.
23. I hate movies that make me cry, but then I watch them again.
24. I want to grow a majik garden.
25. I see auras sometimes. And spirits. And visions.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #65
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. I dont like most people. But I believe in the good of people. In theory and in general but not direct and in practice...

2. I fell in love once with a Franciscan monk who use to be a satanist. I went to him for counseling when my brother committed suicide. More happened than counseling over time. He left to take his final vows and left me behind. He called when he left the order. Our first date was at the wedding of my first love. Who told me during a dance that my ex priest was out in the parking lot fucking my best friend. What a night that was...

3. I now have two pink cowboy hats. I am eyeballing a third. It came in on consignment in my shop. I might have to buy it too...

4. I sometimes have to go to sleep angry when I am fighting with someone. I cant process well when the fight reaches a certain point. As I sleep tho, its worked on and when I awaken, I have it all sorted out and the beginnings of resolution can be found

5. I really dont like cats. I like other people's cats. I just dont like to own them myself. I have two. One is sitting right beside me. He really likes me. In fact I am the only living thing he relates to at all. So we stick together. But I dont like it. But I love him. I just dont like owning cats.

6. I am allergic to Tide laundry soap. I only use Gain. Tide can make my skin turn red, itch and swell.

7. I have never read Shakespeare

8. The one thing a lover can do that can destroy my faith in him/her, is to let someone make fun of me or talk ill of me to them or to anyone else in their presence and not stop them. I have only had this happen to me once, with one partner. I was told to be the bigger person and ignore it. It destroyed us, on different levels between us.

9. I write poetry but dont like to read it at all.

10. I am reading The Hunger Games. Still.

11. I am dreadfully afraid i dont know the rules about growing old and will end up looking like the Bingo Ladies with their mesh scarves around their curlered hair and the drastic make up over their wrinkles.

12. I have no patience for toast

13. I can tell the difference between a white oak and a red oak, a sugar maple from a silver maple, and a chinese pine and a white pine.

14. I took care of 18 families in a shelter when they all broke out in chicken pox in waves over a period of 2 months. Then I did. And my daughter did, who was only 8 and had a cast on her arm from falling off her bike.

15. When I moved to Florida in my 20s, my landlord tried to market me out sexually to his buddies, in exchange for reduced rent. He thought it was a great deal. I didnt.

16. I am an introvert and an extrovert. Its an interesting balance.

17. I want a black and white tv

18. I bought a grill last year for my sub to cook on. And he is afraid of it.

19. I am putting in my big garden again this year. I had to give it up for a couple years because I couldnt breath while gardening. Now that I have had surgery and things have been repaired I am better. My lung that was collapsed will never fully be ok and so I still get winded but I dont think I will be passing out while I weed anymore.

20. and I am getting my flock of hens this year too. The fencing is being put up next month. Its sitting outside waiting to happen...

21. my favorite of all colors is a deep rich indigo violet blue

22. My new eyeglass frames are Ed Hardy's

23. There is nothing more comforting of a sound to me than to listen to snoring. I am listening to my dog snore while I type this and it is so soothing...

24. I dont use any condiments on sandwhiches unless its a hot dog. On hot dogs I put mash potatoes, sauerkraut and mustard (usually brown) on them

25. I need a horse...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #66
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love Real Mayo, dislike Miracle Whip.

2. Can't stand grape, orange flavored anything but will eat oranges/grapes.

3. I enjoy extremely quiet days-silence intrigues me. A lot can be said.

4. Reading is a huge turn on. I love to look over and catch my boy with his brain buried deep in a book. Intelligence at its finest.

5. I don't salt my food because I find "salt" in other condiments to be sufficient.

6. My great dane and I have both have separation anxiety from each other

7. Cannot watch a movie twice. Unless its THAT good. Usually its only once.

8. If the beat to a song sucks, I wont listen to it.

9. I have listened to Snow Patrols Albums more than the law should allow.

10. I hated tomatoes until I turned mid-20's.

11. I am obsessed with reading online blogs/forums.

12. I am on the fence w/ the death penalty.

13. My favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a kid was Looney Toons and Mighty Mouse

14. Love belts. I have enough to fill a department store.

15. I'm an Aquarius

16. I hate buying things at full price.

17. I read everything from books, magazines, cereal boxes, labels, etc.

18. One day I would love to visit Martha Stewarts Vineyard

19. If its lemon flavored I'll eat it. Well, only edible things. Food.yeah.

20. I would drive the Mystery Machine.

21. 2 is my favorite number

22. I love hole in the wall rest, taco stands, etc. Small, privately owned seem to take extra time doin it right.

23. Not a morning person

24. I have a piece of chocolate at least once a day.

25. I can speed read

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #67
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here goes...

1. I am a Capricorn.
2. I never understand what people like about me.
3. I live in a city I have been trying to get out of my whole life... and keep getting drawn back.
4. My living situation is "unusual" at best.
5. I am learning the hard way about what is truly important in life.
6. I take full responsibility for my life, something that is very unusual I am finding.
7. I am writing 2 books.
8. I have a "need" to be creative every day.
9. I believe there is no truth, only perceptions.
10. I have spent my whole life "working" on myself.
11. I don't have relationships, I have projects... lessons to learn.
12. I love my dogs, but I am truly a cat person.
13. I don't do needy.
14. I am not as fiercely independent as I used to be, but I always know I am responsible for myself and can if needed always look after myself.
15. I love to help others.
16. I sometimes wish I didn't have to pretend to be so strong.
17. I wish I was living overseas.
18. I envy my brother and his life.
19. I have never been hurt as badly as I was in my last relationship.
20. I have been widowed and divorced.
21. I have two beautiful daughters and two amazing granddaughters (born 13 days apart)
22. My brother is gay, my mother was gay (deceased).
23. I have always been let down by my parents.
24. Some days life is a real struggle.
25. There are times I wish I was not a seeker and could go through life oblivious to the work that it is... but that doesn't last long.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #68
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see:

1. I am a Gemini
2. Also am a Fire Snake according to Chinese Astrology
3. I HATE ketchup
4. I refuse to eat grapes or raisins (AKA: freakish grape zombie corpses)
5. I don't believe in heaven or hell as places, they are states of existence only
6. I have been to all but one of the 50 states
7. I was once dragged out of a bathroom in an international airport by TSA officials and airport security because someone thought I was in the wrong bathroom
8. I used to live across the street from Frank Oz in West Cornwall, CT
9. I like to mix a little orange soda into my Coke
10. I have complex focal seizures
11. I have currently 18 tattoos and 7 piercings
12. I am the youngest of my siblings
13. I have been able to trace my genealogy back to 397 AD
14. I have eaten chocolate covered grasshoppers..and liked them
15. I was once trapped in a glass revolving door at a bank cause the power went out and it auto locked with me in it
16. My 2nd eldest sister died when I was 8
17. I cry at Hallmark commercials
18. I know ASL
19. I also know how to speak one "dead language"...Chinook Jargon
20. I have hiked 1/3 of the Pacific Crest Trail (Washington, Oregon and Northern California)
21. I have travelled coast to coast on a Greyhound bus 7 times
22. I once hitch-hiked during a tornado
23. I once lived somewhere where they had a frostbite warning on the radio saying that exposed skin would get frostbite in 45 seconds
24. I am terrified of the dark
25. I got kicked out of kindergarten on the first day

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #69
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 Things About Me...

Which might be more than anyone really needs or even wants to know about me!! (haha)

1. I think Rachel Maddow is hot.
2. I love when my nieces and nephews rub my freshly shaved head.
3. I can't stand grapefruit. It's my Kryptonite.
4. I love to travel and wish I could do more.
5. I love to cook and bake - it's my passion and my favorite way to unwind after a long day or week.
6. I couldn't work in a job that wasn't creative in some way.
7. I love long hot baths when I have the time to take them.
8. I always find something charming about a crumbling subway system.
9. I don't really drink hard liquor, but do like a well made martini.
10. I love the Pacific Northwest. If I decide to move, that's where I'll go.
11. I prefer older partners than my peers. They're more fun, more secure, and know how to show a girl a good time.
12. I love my parents and respect them for loving me even when they didn't really understand me.
13. I believe that food really is love.
14. I'll never understand vegans. Live as you like, but I've been to places in the world where people scramble to find protein.
15. I dated a lawyer whos children were closer to my age than I was to hers.
16. I am blessed to have a family that loves me as I am...even when sometimes I do things that make them shake their heads.
17. I love my beat up jeans...and my new black cocktail dress.
18. I think skinny dipping is still a lot of fun.
19. I would love to live in Paris...but I'd be 300 lbs in a month from the breakfast croissants alone!
20. I chewed tobacco while riding horseback on a trip out West. I am many things, but I am not a cowgirl. I liked the hats and boots, though.
21. I find body hair to be sexy and underrated. At a party, I once complimented someone on her hairy armpits by saying "Your underarms are like, Sean Connery-great".
22. I have a serious weakness for an aggressive partner.
23. Iced tea is something of a religion in the South.
24. I like to listen to thunderstorms.
25. I couldn't ever live in the suburbs. I have family that does, and after a few hours I miss the sounds - chaotic as they are - of the city.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 05:32 AM   #70
Sheridan

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me Sheridan
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Sheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 Things About Me:

1. I'm a Taurus
2. I have a baby sister named Mistie.
3. I miss the eighties (music, clothing, TV shows, clothing…)
4. My nickname is Spooky (because I was into the paranormal as a kid and still am).
5. I was born on May 5 (5/5) and I am 5'5 1/2 (five is my lucky number).
6. Though I identify as male, I have feminine side.
7. I have two cats named Stanford and Pepperdine (after the California universities).
8. I could not live in a world without chocolate, peanut butter, cheeseburgers, pizza, and cole slaw.
9. I am addicted to the TV show Supernatural and I miss the TV shows The X-Files and The Greatest American Hero.
10. I have a guilty girlie pleasure, Days of Our Lives (I DVR it). Do not laugh, just giggle.
11. I have a total man crush on Misha Collins (those blue eyes are just gorgeous).
12 I am a shipper of Destiel (Cas and Dean are the perfect couple and the eye sex is driving me crazy, just do it already guys).
13. I hate watching sports (except for soccer and ice skating)
14. I read books at an alarming rate.
15. I study serial killers and hate groups.
16. I cannot cook (unless you want the house to go up in flames).
17. I loved brussel sprouts, spinach, and liver and onions as child and I still do. (I am weird.)
18. My favorite colors are red, black, and blue.
19. My favorite flowers are the red rose and the red lotus.
20. I love thunder and lightning storms.
21. I was hit by lightning as a teenager (still love thunder and lightning storms).
22. I love sunny summer days and I dislike snowy winter days.
23. I have birth defects in my ankles and feet (ankle bones fusions and extra bones in feet). Yes, I am freak.
24. I am becoming a computer geek.
25. My family is the best.

Now I am going to take a nap.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheridan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #71
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am a half cup full kinda person
2. I am a terrible at spelling
3. My socks always have to match
4. I always tear up at parades
5. I have a funny dip on the right side of my skull. Mom swears she never dropped me.
6. Grew up an only child. Met my brother. Brother died young. Im an only child again.
7. Favorite hair style - Mohawk!!
8. I enjoy puddle jumping
9. Favorite animal - Ducks
10. I shouldn't have dairy, but I cheat all the time
11. I love country music
12. I think kids are more fun than most adults
13. I wish my parents were proud of me
14. I get Squishy around babies
15. I want a motorcycle
16. Favorite movie growing up - a league of their own
17. Im to scared to skydive
18. When I was 8 my best friend was my cat
19. I would rather work with men than work with women
20. Ive been told I look mean when I dont smile
21. I would do ANYTHING for a friend
22. My favorite holiday is Easter.
23. I miss living beside the Ocean.
24. I have a ridiculous collection of briefs. I love them
25. When my step kids introduced me to people as their Jenn. It made my heart float.
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #72
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have counted my tops, including sweaters and many colored cami's, I own 150 tops.
2. I work in fashion.
3. I embrace change.
3. I always wanted to be a mother when I grew up, but my body said otherwise.

4. I'm the greatest Aunt around. To my own nieces and to everyone else's kids
5. I love my kitchen, I don't think I make that many repeats, unless requested.
6. I love fresh fruits and vegetables.
7. I believe in getting the facts.
8. I should have been a detective.
9. I really really like live music.
10. I'm learning there is a cowgirl/western side of me.
11. Oh, nothing more thrilling than fast cars, bull riding and live sports.
12. I'm very creative.
13. I always have a concert in my car.
14. I'm such a Pollyanna.
15. I'm not that shy girl.
16. I'm very visual.
17. The more frills the better.
18. I love the taste of coffee, in all things..candy, ice cream, drinks.
19. I have a cat named , Mortgage. I tend to name my pets based on what's going on in my life.
20. I've been in more than one bank robbery. ( not me being the robber)
21. I've been on a body board,raft, surf board, canoe, fishing boat, ferry, and a cruise ship. I'm the one who gets sea sick!
22. I really don't like dust collectors, everything has to have a purpose.
23. I have made the Dean's list, more than once.
24. When I cut onions, I only cry in one eye. The other eye wears a contact! lol
25. I love a great thunder and lightening storm. The clouds are amazing!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #73
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 things that hardly anyone except me could possibly find interesting. However, here goes...

1. I have man hands, lol. Yes, just like on that episode of Seinfeld!
No shame there; just calling it like it is, lol....

2. I have recently (last 3-4 months) developed a habit of plunging the index and middle fingers of my right hand into my cleavage. It isn't any sort of pre-masturbatory ritual or anything of that sort; but rather seems to be some kind of peculiar self-comforting gesture. It's incomprehensibly warm and soft there. So weird, I know.

3. I have always dreamed of being an amateur beekeeper; even having joined beekeeping clubs and devouring literature on the structure of bee colonies and bee biology. I find honeybee society to be utterly fascinating. I absolutely revere these tiny, complex creatures.

4. I have experienced a complete shift in my consciousness since having seen HH Dalai Lama speak last May. I feel like I was given a spiritual gift; the depths of which I have not even fully realized yet.

5. I am a Far Side fanatic. Gary Larsen is a genius.

6. One of my very favorite things about Florida is seeing orange trees in people's yards. I hope to have one in a yard of my own one day.

7. Aquariums can hypnotize me. I could just sit and stare at them for hours on end.

8. I have a very rich inner life and even though I can prattle on seemingly endlessly online, [Reference the size of my current post, lol.] in real life I prefer quiet. I love to listen to others, however it irritates me when people talk just to fill a silence that they find uncomfortable.

9. I quit smoking cold turkey about 5 years ago. Though, to be fair, I didn't start smoking habitually (key word: habitually) until I was 21 years old and "stressed out." (lol, as though I had any clue at that age!)

10. I smoked my first cigarette at age 7 and promptly set my friend's mom's garbage can on fire, lol. We explained it away later by saying that we got hungry, cooked something, and set it ablaze, lol. I still can't believe she bought that cockamamie story; and further, didn't appear at all disturbed by 2 seven year-olds practically burning down, [and subsequently putting out the fire in] the kitchen. Times sure were different back then!

11. I took a DNA test and found out that I am of Orcadian and North African descent. That was a pretty interesting discovery. I have also been contacted by some of my relatives based on the results of this test. (Unfortunately, they have all been distant relatives; but it's still exciting to me and has yielded some very interesting genealogical data!)

Wow! I'm only halfway through this questionnaire and already struggling, lol.

12. It makes me so angry that no one who is "in-the-know" will share information with me about my paternal grandparents, my father, or my half-brother.

13. I want to get my boating license so I can rent a boat sometimes and spend my off days on the water relaxing. What a grand way to spend a sun-drenched afternoon!

14. I am absolutely addicted to Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast Iced Coffee thanks
to someone who shall remain nameless. [and if you happen to read this, you know who you are!]. I've been completely out of control with it ever since. Thanks a lot for the monkey on my back! lol

15. I was so surprised when I went hot air ballooning a few years ago at how gently we were carried off into the air. It was an absolutely stunning sunrise flight (or float, lol?). Unfortunately, I am terrified of heights and was traumatized about being swept up and away in what basically amounted to a glorified wicker laundry basket!

16. Despite that, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

***Gross out alert for those of you with a low tolerance for such things:***

17. My favorite condiment is mustard and I like to make Ramen noodles, drain off the liquid, and stir in several generous dollops before savoring the tangy deliciousness. I concocted this weirdo recipe when I was about 20 years old and living a not-so-nice lifestyle. The way of life is long gone now, but the love of this particular meal lives on, lol.

18. I love the way swamps are illuminated as the morning light peeks through the trees growing there. And as soon as I am able, I plan to take a kayaking trip through the Everglades with only my camera to capture it as it appears to the lens in the natural photographer's light.

19. Despite what one might conclude by reading this post, lol, I find it very difficult to talk about myself. I only participate in order to force myself outside my normal comfort zone which I think is a good thing to do sometimes. Plus, it gives me an opportunity to interact with people who are inclined in similar [or completely dissimilar, which is always interesting, too!] ways as myself.

20. My sweet tooth is currently totally.out.of.control. I can sometimes skeeter on [without technically having one] what resembles an eating disorder and other times I eat great; from a nutritional standpoint. It seems to vacillate based not only on my emotional state, but lately also on financial fluctuations.

21. I love the way patchouli smells, but I never wear it because I have found that it is an offensive scent to many. I do, however, get my personal patchouli fix through the burning of incense.

22. Patchouli, however, is not my favorite incense. (Bear with me; I'm grasping at straws for things to write now that I'm nearing the end of this questionnaire). Cedars of Lebanon in crystal form is my favorite scent [as incense goes].

23. I got trapped under ice [yes; just like the Metallica song for you fans out there, lol] as a child and was rescued by a cousin of mine who had coincidentally recently come to live with us from another state because he was into so much trouble at home. I won't tell you about the circumstances surrounding how he was later almost kicked out for nearly accidentally killing me, lol. [Maybe I will save that for the next quiz, lol] I haven't seen him now in over 30 years and often wonder how he is doing.

24. As much as I love music, I haven't wanted to listen to much of it since I lost my pet cat. It seems so....silly now.

25. I'm a lefty.

Last edited by Smiling; 11-18-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: lol, wow; can I ever drone on....SMH. I think I've hit my word limit for the month! Apologies for the bandwidth abuse.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #74
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

1. i’m not very good with direct communication (face to face)
2. i had a bad drinking problem which I have overcome, 20 years and only a glass or wine with dinner
3. i cry very easily over anything.
4. i enjoy my life as it is.
5. i used to write for a living but turned that off to be with H.
6. i am a daydreamer and anything can set me off on the road to Zanzibar.
7. my hearing has been damaged and my love of music has faded.
8. i am very dependent on those who live in the household.
9. i suffer from mood swings.
10. i believe no one really likes me and all they do is tolerate me.
11. i panic when things do not go according to plan.
12. i love to cook exotic dishes.
13. i get lost easily when I drive and stop for directions all the time.
14. my memory is slipping very badly. It is now becoming a medical concern.
15. i could spend the day meditating looking into the woods.
16. i adore Chanel #5
17. i did well in school.
18. i have enough money to live comfortably.
19. if I could live at any time I would pick the 1920’s.
20. my favorite actors are Greta Garbo and Louise Brooks. (silent films and just a few talkies)
21. i stop and think sometimes and realize that at least 2/3’s of my life is gone.
22. Periwinkle blue is my favorite color.
23. When i am alone i get very confused and forget what I am doing, this frightens me.
24. i have gray eyes.
25. my favorite films are Pandora’s Box (silent), Black Swan, The Hours, Brewster McCloud and 1000 clowns.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #75
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

1. Im a gemini
2. I have over 3 million miles safe driving
3. I have a cat named bud
4. Im rebuilding my relationship with my family
5. Im going back to school
6. Im 49 turning 50 in less then 7 months
7. I love the outdoors but NOT all outdoor stuff
8. Im told Im amazing right before they leave so I wonder how am i ........amazing
9. I have friends all over
10. I have been told I wear my heart on my sleeve NO more
11. Im a clothes hound
12. I think Im a good cook
13. I hate to fold or hang up laundry I will wash and dry it
14. I hate house work but will do it
15. Im shy till I get to know someone
16. I love with my whole heart
17. I have been driving a truck for over 25 yrs
18. Im single
19. I am getting ready to go back to school in Jan
20. I have kinda an ocd about getting my work done
21. Im a workaholic
22. I love the snow but hate to drive in it
23. Im thankful I have a job even if I bitch soemtimes about them
24. Im the butt of most of my jokes
25. I enjoy bfp time to time
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #76
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

1. I've been obsessed with incense lately and burn them from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed unless people are going to be in my home who might be allergic.

2. I flit around a lot when it comes to interests. I'll obsess on something for a while until I learn everything I want about it and then I move on. Thus, there is a never-ending wheel-o-hobbies happening in my space.

3. I know how to crochet and have made gorgeous things but I really, really want to learn how to knit.

4. I carried around a dehydrated chicken foot in my purse for a couple of years when I was in my 20's.

5. I love to have my back scratched.

6. I sniff just about everything (and even people sometimes).

7. I'd rather starve than eat beets, cauliflower, or mushrooms.

8. I read almost constantly and have no less than 3 books going all the time.

9. I've considered cutting off the cable but I like to go to sleep listening to "House Hunters International".

10. I've gotten really good at drawing silent boundaries lately.

11. I wiped a booger on the curtain at the Von Trapp Family Ski Lodge in Stowe, Vermont back in 1998 and I've felt guilty about it ever since.

12. I don't believe in committing physical violence but I'd have to work really hard not to slap the living shit out of a particular person who is not a member here if I ever saw her out in public.

13. I always get really happy when I settle into bed for the night because our bed is exactly perfect and wonderful.

14. Sometimes to help myself sleep, I design homes in my head. Everything from the room sizes to what kind of flooring would go in each room.

15. When I was a child, I used to think that the music in the car came out of the windshield and not the speakers.

16. Even though I work really hard not to do it, I sometimes find myself gloating when assholes in the universe get what's coming to them.

17. When it comes to gifts, I'd rather receive something hand-made that cost nothing than an expensive gift.

18. I get really freaked out when people talk over my plate of food because I imagine bits of spittle or their teeth flying out and hitting my plate.

19. I can swim really well but I refuse to dive off that high thing at the pool.

20. I've been working toward simplifying my life and find myself cutting things loose that I thought I would never ever be able to let go of but it's super satisfying.

21. I thought this list was only supposed to be 20 things about us and went "Oh, crap" out loud when I saw it was 25.

22. I have a bad BAD habit of laughing at inappropriate moments like funerals, weddings, or really serious business meetings.

23. I am practically tone-deaf but that's never stopped me from doing karaoke or wailing out a song whenever I feel like it.

24. I live my life as if every day is my last even knowing that it sometimes makes me really obnoxious to other people.

25. I LOVE getting things in the mail.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #77
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am the only "son" My parents have. Both embrace Me as their son.
2. I was named after My father (really) and My mother.
3. I am very protective of My families.
4. It takes a lot to push My button (I only have one) but once it is pushed, I suggest
you back off.
5. I liked school but I wasn't the best of students.
6. I almost did not graduate from high school. I was dragged kicking and screaming.
7. I burned down My fort when I was 11. Not on purpose.
8. My favorite food in the whole world is bacon-wrapped scallops.
9. I had a serious drug problem in high school. I kept it hidden very, very well.
10. I have a sensitive side.
11. I love being "Daddy" to My girl. Love every single thing about it.
12. I cannot leave the house without My camera.
13. I know a thing or two about photography.
14. I get My eyebrows waxed. I am either too lazy or too impatient to pluck.
15. I sneeze when I do pluck.
16. Grooming is almost an obsession with Me. For Me and for My girl.
17. I love to drive.
18. Driving 200 miles for Me just to take a picture is no big deal.
19. I am an excellent driver and have been driving since I am 15.
20. I am fair and understanding. To. A. Point.
21. My favorite color is black.
22. I love the sound of a child laughing.
23. I am still a smoker. Trying to quit wasn't as easily as I believed.
24. I will do anything for you, if I can.
25. End of the list, already? I am Butch. Proud. Strong. Old-School.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #78
selty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

selty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputationselty Has the BEST Reputation

1. I like my hair in a ponytail
2. I enjoy the feel of rain on my face
3. I carry a purse
4. I usually have some candy in my purse
5. I like the feel of cotton sheets
6. I don't like slippers
7. I don't like the taste of chocolate
8. strawberries are my favorite fruit
9. I have a fenced yard
10. my cat loves to sleep on my lap
11. I like the smell after it rains
12. I love the feel of short fresh cut hair
13. I have a photo of my parents in my purse
14. I like to read
15. I usually fall asleep reading
16. I like scary movies
17. i don't understand sports
18. I am having a hard time doing this list
19. I need new shoes like every month
20. I am very shy
21. I have difficulty talking to people in person
22. my finger nails always match my toenails color
23. I prefer fruit over cookies
24. my fav drink is milk
25. i am happy im finished because ididnt know what else to put
selty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to selty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #79
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

FtM and pass fully as male.
Single
Loner
Encyclopedic knowledge of classic films and WWII
Deep into ancient and world history
Highly artistic
Play Chess
Love wine
Devout Catholic (for the right reasons)
Lead a deep spiritual life
Love children
Favorite color: navy
Favorite film: The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)
Admire talented people
Favorite artists: George Hurrell, Roy Lichtenstein, William Wyler
Love steel and military issue
Great cook
Clothes hound
Former strength trainer and power lifter
Favorite actors: Tom Wilkinson and Spencer Tracy
Quiet and very private
Volcanic temper
Love water and would like to sail
Music collector; 61,000 titles to date
Favorite song of all time: My Buddy
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #80
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

1. I like people who are calm.

2. I am not calm. I'm more than a little excitable.

3. If I couldn't make music every day I would quickly unravel.

4. I like opera.

5. I like punk.

6. I'm studying for a clinical doctorate.

7. I don't think formal education is wildly important.

8. Some things in my life contradict.

9. I believe in magic.

10. I think combat cut-offs and giant boots are the hottest thing ever on a butch boi.

10. For several years I tried a self-sufficient, low- environmental impact lifestyle.

10. I drive a 4x4.

11. See number 8.

12. Gardening is the greatest thing.

13. I think the way animals are treated is criminal.

14. I aspire to be vegan.

15. I couldn't live without my nail files.

16. I couldn't live without my rigger boots.

17. I need lots of space around me.

18. I live in a city.

19. Number 8 again.

20. I have 4 siblings, one of whom is a lesbian.

21. I want to live on a commune someday.

22. I love my training post so much I would do it for free, but it's nice to get paid.

23. I love being a girlie.

24. I wish I was more certain about my future.

25. When I retire I'm going to get a border collie.

Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post: