Old 08-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #4381
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 18,021 Times in 5,891 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing today, but I bought groceries yesterday.

Got some killer sour dough bread, sliced Italian roast beef for sandwiches, ears of corn, black raspberry and strawberry berries, non-dairy ice cream , watermelon, cantaloupe and a bunch of other goodies ( C Q Q K I E S). 😍😍😍
Old 08-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #4382
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 21,023 Times in 4,181 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Soap and soda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #4383
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,041 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

9 cases Beyond grain free cat food for Monte the Magnificent
3 bags Fresh Step cat litter for Monte the Magnificent

If Monte's not happy - ain't nobody happy.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 03:50 AM   #4384
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~**~

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Happy ♡

Thanked 43,026 Times in 10,760 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default online shopping!

XCT oil
car visor
extra light, extra virgin olive oil....

*~*~ VEGAS, BABY! ~*~*~
October 6-9, 2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 03:56 AM   #4385
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 25,900 Times in 6,453 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

yesterday.....

I got a yoga mat finally.

It's a shame to have to buy another one when I have two perfectly good ones in NC but....I feel the difference in my joints since I've not been doing it.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 08:06 AM   #4386
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,549 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet but might have to run in town for gas for the mower.

Gayandgray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 08:21 AM   #4387
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 16,344 Times in 7,319 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Later today I'm going shopping for school supplies to donate to a fund drive here locally.

I've always enjoy shopping for back to school stuff and knowing these supplies are going to needy students makes it even more special!
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #4388
Bèsame*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 26,471 Times in 6,556 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The most beautiful off white lace top. Cold shoulder with 3/4 length sleeves. I love it!

Baby food, my lil girl kitty is being a fussy mc-sickie.
Cinnamon pretzel bites...I was at the mall/ outlets.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 11:23 PM   #4389
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to Bevidotcom

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A 2017 Suzuki King Quad (750). Happy Anniversary to us!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 11:27 PM   #4390
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 21,023 Times in 4,181 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Prescriptions......

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #4391
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 25,900 Times in 6,453 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

yesterday....

lunch for my mom, ice cream after and a black top that will go with several skirts I Have had nothing to wear with....

today....

we start proceedings on a private sale for the house we wanted....I'm truly blessed...

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 12:19 AM   #4392
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 6,940 Times in 1,813 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Friday (yesterday) I bought 2 pair Merrell men shoes at outlet store ... they are not seconds, just marked down very low to move out quickly
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 06:33 AM   #4393
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hello usually.... :)
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 368 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

2 tins of varnish for the wooden floors, a few new door handles, new light fixtures, a new pair of sunglasses (Think I have too many now) & 2 new toys for the fur babies & a new game for my daughter.... It looks like a lot... lol
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #4394
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His girl

Thanked 85,296 Times in 20,468 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Brunch, craft stuff, a movie rental and I put money on a card.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 06:14 AM   #4395
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single. Not looking to change this.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
2 Books
Blue ink pens
1 Bottle of hair protector spray (for when I flat iron or curl my hair.)

Ordered late last night from Amazon and will be arriving sometime today thanks to Amazon Prime 1 day free shipping.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 08:16 PM   #4396
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

mossberg .410 stock ... can't wait to receive it and install it ... I will put the pistol grip aside until I come up with a perfect method of having it and the stock both on the .410 (going for the tactical look) ... I have to give it some thought ... preliminary thoughts visualize welding being a part of the solution ... bore some holes, attach some type of inconspicuous hardware that can handle a weld ... oh, I don't know - I have so many ideas. I may speak with my loan officer, John, at my bank. He and I talk guns a lot. Dogs too! He has good suggestions sometimes, things I had not thought of before. John has funmy stories for me too. Once, he locked himself accidentally inside his Mom's home. He happened to have his drill inside with him. He drilled into the key entrance on the knob, destroyed the lock, hurriedly went and bought another exact match lock, installed it before she saw his mess. LOL! Of course, he told her what happened. I would have taken it a step further by switching out the key on her key ring and kept my mouth shut.

Hmmm, we'll see ... I will not rush it! Heck, I am just thrilled about the butt stock right now and want to bask in that awhile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 05:55 PM   #4397
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,549 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Groceries, meds for spouse, dog treats, paid a few bills.

Gayandgray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 07:14 PM   #4398
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Called vet, had them prepare a refill of Kevie's arthritis medication ... $70.00 for 15 pills but he only takes 1/2 pill a day as needed. He loves them, thinks he is getting a treat. *laughing* Found out sometime back that Rimadyl is no longer an option. This Deramaxx seems to work better for him. I can tell when he needs one. Good to always keep on hand for my sweet fellow. Kevie is a big boy and getting some age on him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 05:20 AM   #4399
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His girl

Thanked 85,296 Times in 20,468 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a pack of tape runners this morning and will be dropping a check in the mail for a bill.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #4400
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 18,021 Times in 5,891 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing today, but yesterday I paid off my electric bill, made an almost final payment on the loan I took took out from my credit union last fall, and bought a few things at the produce stand.