Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #1221
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
I'd be sick either way but I would choose unhook with the thickest industrial work gloves you can find.

Would you rather endure listening to Celine Dion or Bob Dylan for 48hrs straight.
LOL I admit back in the day many many years ago I have seen Celine Dion..........I believe............5 times lol She was big here back then and I did enjoy and have many many CDs. Still do like her just don't listen anymore. Sooooooooooo many artists / songs.......So my pick is CELINE DION

WYR go to a goth like club and see a band OR go to a Art centre and hear a classical concert

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:07 AM   #1222
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
LOL I admit back in the day many many years ago I have seen Celine Dion..........I believe............5 times lol She was big here back then and I did enjoy and have many many CDs. Still do like her just don't listen anymore. Sooooooooooo many artists / songs.......So my pick is CELINE DION

WYR go to a goth like club and see a band OR go to a Art centre and hear a classical concert
I shan't comment on the Celine lovin'

Art centre and classical

Would you rather learn to play a string or woodwind instrument?
Old 02-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #1223
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I shan't comment on the Celine lovin'

Art centre and classical

Would you rather learn to play a string or woodwind instrument?
lol ty. I have quite the variety of music that I enjoy

My girl bought me a guitar for Christmas so I am going to learn to play......so I pick string instrument.

WYR play twister in a back alley at midnight OR play scrabble with your local politician and President/Prime Minister or whoever is head of your country

Old 02-08-2014, 08:33 AM   #1224
Daktari

Quote:
lol ty. I have quite the variety of music that I enjoy

My girl bought me a guitar for Christmas so I am going to learn to play......so I pick string instrument.

WYR play twister in a back alley at midnight OR play scrabble with your local politician and President/Prime Minister or whoever is head of your country
Re: guitarin'...that's mah thang and all I can recommend is practice, practice and more practice. I also recommend learning chords and practicing the transitions between them religiously. That;s what'll get you playing songs and impressing yer girl Learning the note-by-note-play-like-Hendrix way is tedious and doesn't bear fruit quickly

Scrabble with Cameron would be too easy so I'll choose twister in a back alley

Would you rather be a Winter Olympian or a Summer Olympian (and what sport would you choose?)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #1225
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Re: guitarin'...that's mah thang and all I can recommend is practice, practice and more practice. I also recommend learning chords and practicing the transitions between them religiously. That;s what'll get you playing songs and impressing yer girl Learning the note-by-note-play-like-Hendrix way is tedious and doesn't bear fruit quickly

Scrabble with Cameron would be too easy so I'll choose twister in a back alley

Would you rather be a Winter Olympian or a Summer Olympian (and what sport would you choose?)
I am for sure picking Summer (don't like winter so much) and I am going with softball

WYR be a sports coach or player

Old 02-08-2014, 08:44 AM   #1226
Daktari

Quote:
I am for sure picking Summer (don't like winter so much) and I am going with softball

WYR be a sports coach or player
A decade ago, a player. Now, at 50, a coach. Unless it's competitive sleeping

Would you rather play squash or badminton?
Old 02-08-2014, 08:49 AM   #1227
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
A decade ago, a player. Now, at 50, a coach. Unless it's competitive sleeping

Would you rather play squash or badminton?
At this age......well come to think of it, at any age..........I will go with badminton lol

WYR have to wear steel toed boots all day long on a hot summer day OR wear sandals on a cold wintery day

Old 02-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #1228
Daktari

Quote:
At this age......well come to think of it, at any age..........I will go with badminton lol

WYR have to wear steel toed boots all day long on a hot summer day OR wear sandals on a cold wintery day
Steelies on a hot summer day

Would you rather, wear a Moroccan djellaba (mens or womens) or a Scottish kilt?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:03 AM   #1229
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Steelies on a hot summer day

Would you rather, wear a Moroccan djellaba (mens or womens) or a Scottish kilt?
WOW that is difficult...... I will have to go with the kilt but I get to pick my boots lol the other one I had to look up

WYR your partner wear jeans and tshirt to go out dancing OR skirt and blouse to do some dancing

Old 02-08-2014, 09:11 AM   #1230
Daktari

Quote:
WOW that is difficult...... I will have to go with the kilt but I get to pick my boots lol the other one I had to look up

WYR your partner wear jeans and tshirt to go out dancing OR skirt and blouse to do some dancing

I would rather a girl wore whatever made her feel fantastic and dance-worthy. Depending on the girl would be what I would rather choose.

Would you rather wear jeans and tshirt or a 3-piece suit?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #1231
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:

I would rather a girl wore whatever made her feel fantastic and dance-worthy. Depending on the girl would be what I would rather choose.

Would you rather wear jeans and tshirt or a 3-piece suit?
Jeans and tshirt (usually a button down shirt over the tshirt)

WYR be a stay at home parent OR the leader of your country

Old 02-08-2014, 09:15 AM   #1232
Daktari

Quote:
Jeans and tshirt (usually a button down shirt over the tshirt)

WYR be a stay at home parent OR the leader of your country
3 piece for me!

Jeez, I'll take the easier job, leader of my country

Would you rather disarm your country unilaterally or force the rest of the world to do it first?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:22 AM   #1233
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
3 piece for me!

Jeez, I'll take the easier job, leader of my country ( lol I would pick the fun and enjoyable job in my eyes ...... being a parent. Love being a mom but I have to work )

Would you rather disarm your country unilaterally or force the rest of the world to do it first?
WOW I am so not into political type things, too stressful and too deep lol but since I am here I will answer......I hate to admit it but not even quite sure what it means........thinkin'........well don't want to force anyone but I don't want to be defenseless ..... going back and forth in this lol...........force the rest of the world to do it first (I think lol)

WYR plan your valentine date OR have your partner plan it

Old 02-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #1234
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
WOW I am so not into political type things, too stressful and too deep lol but since I am here I will answer......I hate to admit it but not even quite sure what it means........thinkin'........well don't want to force anyone but I don't want to be defenseless ..... going back and forth in this lol...........force the rest of the world to do it first (I think lol)

WYR plan your valentine date OR have your partner plan it
Have my partner plan it. I like surprises.

You would you rather have a partner who was romantic or funny?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:22 PM   #1235
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Have my partner plan it. I like surprises.

You would you rather have a partner who was romantic or funny?
hhhhmmmmm I will go with funny, funny last forever but romance all the time will get to be routine and blah probably, plus I don't need to be romanced lot.... now seduce..........well..........

WYR play spin the bottle OR strip poker

Old 02-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #1236
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
hhhhmmmmm I will go with funny, funny last forever but romance all the time will get to be routine and blah probably, plus I don't need to be romanced lot.... now seduce..........well..........

WYR play spin the bottle OR strip poker
Spin the bottle

Drink a glass of wine or a bottle of beer?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #1237
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post

Drink a glass of wine or a bottle of beer?
Beer -- but good beer

Watch figure skating or hockey?
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:14 AM   #1238
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

option a.

wyr eat plain or buttered popcorn?
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:17 AM   #1239
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
option a.

wyr eat plain or buttered popcorn?
plain

WYR drink green tea iced or hot?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:32 AM   #1240
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
plain

WYR drink green tea iced or hot?
Hot

Would you rather have eggs fried, boiled, coddled or poached?