Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: How often are you nude?
Never-nude; clothing always. 27 20.93%
Ever-nude; frequently without clothing. 33 25.58%
Semi-nude; bras & panties are a go (or boxers). 69 53.49%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2012, 02:54 AM   #21
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I look better with clothes or no clothes, the halfway thing doesn't work with my body type
Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 AM   #22
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Alone, I sleep naked.. bathroom to the bedroom.. naked.. Anyone in the house.. and I am covered up. With someone in bed, usually a teddy, sometimes naked. Depending on my shy-ness at the moment, after sex.. I may put my teddy back on, or maybe not. Clothing makes me feel less vulnerable. My ex husband, never once saw me naked.. so this is an improvement in the growth and confidence department..
Old 03-01-2012, 05:31 AM   #23
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm nekkiddddd all the time and Jack is never without clothing.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #24
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Posted By John Shaft: Eureka!!! I've thought of an idea sure to cause controversy and annoy moderators! Zombies, I expect your full participation! and free donuts for zombies who do
The only reason I am here is because I was promised this would annoy the moderators. Or was it the free donuts?

Can't remember.

Never nude here.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #25
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

i do not like to be naked. i do get naked for activities where nudity is traditional, and then get dressed at cessation of same.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #26
Daktari

I like to walk around in the nuddy in my own home or that of a lover..........if there are no visitors around. Also sleep in the nud. when sharing a bed but when on my own I wear a tshirt in winter.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 05:59 AM   #27
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I sleep naked or with a t-shirt only on.
Around the house I usually have something on at least a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, just because ya never know when someone is going to pop over- My landlord has a bad habit of sending people out to fix or look at things without giving us a heads up...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #28
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm nekkiddddd all the time and Jack is never without clothing.
Me too.

I usually have panties on or a long tee--But E thinks that panties = nude!

However, if I'm about to take a shower I will be nude since my clothes are in the hamper (over a chair/in a growing pile).
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #29
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
Me too.

I usually have panties on or a long tee--But E thinks that panties = nude!

However, if I'm about to take a shower I will be nude since my clothes are in the hamper (over a chair/in a growing pile).
What the heck is that about? Jack runs around closing the windows and chasing after me with towels and various pieces of fabric.

We live in the country. The neighbors would have to work pretty hard to see into our house but if they did, it's on them if they witness my unclothed fabulosity. WEE!

I think we should have nekkie time next week.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #30
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
What the heck is that about? Jack runs around closing the windows and chasing after me with towels and various pieces of fabric.

We live in the country. The neighbors would have to work pretty hard to see into our house but if they did, it's on them if they witness my unclothed fabulosity. WEE!

I think we should have nekkie time next week.
I am only bringing leg warmers and a scarf to wear while we're visiting next week. Maybe opera gloves....still deciding on that.

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #31
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Nekkidness is great! In bed nekkid... t-shirt or jammies when starting my day... I will wander from bed to the bathroom nekkid... if someone is here then I will usually have on something... So I suppose I am a Semi nekkid kinda girl...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #32
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I would be one of those that did well in a nudest colony. I love being nakie and am as much as possible. Rarely have i worn any clothes to bed. Last year i got a privacy fence around my pool and i can't wait to be able to be nakie in the pool this year.

It just feels good to be nakie and its a type of freedom i've always enjoyed.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #33
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Me... yeah, that would be never nude. I sleep in shorts & tshirts, too. Even after sex, the clothes go back on. I've always had this phobia about something happening in the middle of the night, where I wouldn't have time to get dressed before I had to leave the house. Yeah, I know I'm weird.

Now on the other hand, my boo is almost always topless, wearing only boxers. The minute she walks in the door from work, she strips. Lord knows I'm not complaining
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #34
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

A friend's toddler used to greet all house guests with a rousing rendition of "Nakey Baby" wherein she would promptly strip down and run about the house giggling and squealing "Nakeeeeeey Babeeeeey" with utter glee. It was a great game because her mother was mortified and her father was delighted.

I loved her joie de vivre!

Myself, I average out somewhere in between the two.

Like others have stated, I can not tolerate sleeping in clothing - it gets all twisty and sweaty and I feel velcroed to the sheets. And if I'm in the comfort of my own home at any time of the day or night I don't want to fuss about being "covered up enough".

But I do live in the arctic north, so nakey is not an all year round option. Add to that the windows on one side of my house do not have coverings so when the leaves fall my flat is visible to one set of neighbors (who are professional hippies and would be quite happy to see me wandering about nakey I'm sure... but that is really more than I want to share with them).

I will only take a hot tub or sauna or steam if I know you *really well* because all of those activities are better done naked and I don't do naked acquaintances.

But drop me on a topless or nakey beach in Europe and I'm happy as can be. Naked near complete strangers doesn't bother me a bit.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #35
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I have a 14 year old son at home....so never nude except for sex or when skinny dipping in the pool (after warning Rooster and closing the drapes if he's still awake).

On days he's not here....semi-nude. I don't enjoy sitting or laying on the couch naked, just feels weird. But...bra and panties, or t-shirt and panties....yep, that works.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #36
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Naked constantly, if I could
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #37
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a birthday suit kinda girl. I LOVEEEEEEEE being nekkid any chance I get. But having a roomie kinda puts a damper on things. You can be sure that when hy is gone, I'm am dancing to loud music in all my nekkidness and loving just being bare! I'm looking forward to summertime so I can get my nekkid swim on too!! Weeeeeeeeee!!!!

Ohhhhhh and my favorite Aunt and her husband are nudists. They have invited me to join them at the "no tan line" beach they have just discovered. Only thing is that I'm a lil creeped out at the idea of being nude in front of her husband so I will probably decline and then sneak over and check out this place with a friend.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #38
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Mostly naked, all the time....rain or shine.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #39
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i live in me own place, so i'm nekkid from da time i get home until i go to work da next day.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #40
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post
Naked constantly, if I could
Cept for sex ..Kinda like Black Lace slips, the old fashioned kind.. or lingerie.. Somethin' .. Kimono.. Accessible but provocative... Naked is comfy Half dressed..is sexy
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post: