Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 10-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Dario

Default Anger and Gender Smashing

why do some women (not all!!!) when angry and/irrate, kick you is in your gender or your cock?
when that woman is not angry does/would her comments make you feel cockless does it make you feel incomplete?

and why would someone attack the very core of your struggle the core of your inner exsistance that could have taken yuo/someone years to become completely at peace with?

just wonderign if this has happened to anyone and if so, how does one heal from it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Don't know, perhaps some don't fight well. My gender isn't in the hands of another. Be who you are and don't allow others to define who you are.

ETA: Butches can be just as callous to Femmes.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 10-30-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
Dario

agreed no one controls anothers gender!!!
i think i am more askning if you could ever unconditionally respect that person again and probalby asking why such low blows?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario View Post
i think i am more askning if you could ever unconditionally respect that person again and probalby asking why such low blows?

I would not respect that person any longer.. I may forgive them, but I will hold no respect for someone that "throws" things in your face on a daily/wkly basis. By the time it's all over and you break up, there is nothing left of your self. You feel belittled. Just be glad you are on the road to getting your self respect back!!

Good luck!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There are some people who are willing to hit with low blows when they are angry. People fight with low blows when they really want to hurt someone.

Trust them again? Depends on the history of the person, who the person is, and the situation. Only you can answer that, I think.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Dario and welcome to the BFP!, I hope you don't mind a femme speaking up? I agree with Strappie, words can be just as hurtful and I too would have a hard time trusting or respecting anyone that every time you are in a fight or disagreement, they throw low blows such as attacking the person you are, That is emotional and verbally abusive and I am sorry to hear this is something you've had to experience.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #7
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

This sums it up. If they are choosing to berate you when they are angry, it isn't about you, this is their "stuff." No excuses though, bad behavior is bad behavior.

Quote:
why do some women (not all!!!) when angry and/irrate, kick you is in your gender or your cock?
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
Dario

i supose i have learned years ago, that no matter the situation, you never attack a persons physical or emotional arenas. i do not understand the concept of being callous to folks especially ones yuo love. no matter how intense the fight is, for me it is just wrong to try and purposefully inflict pain.

i welcome thoughts and replies from anyone, opinions are much welcomed and un=judged.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Respect is a two way street. Personally no, but then I'm not going to be around people who disrespect me in the first place.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #10
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Respect is a two way street. Personally no, but then I'm not going to be around people who disrespect me in the first place.
Corkey,

I commend you for not being around ppl that treat you like this. But from my own past sometimes it's unavoidable. You date the person for a while then when you are IN it or INVESTED in the relationship their true colors SHINE bright. But not before they know we are invested. I personally think I'm a very good judge of character, sometimes those people are VERY good at hiding whom they really are till they have you sucked in.

In my opinion it is 100% Verbal Abuse! In Dario's case, it's verbal abuse!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #11
Dario

Strappie:
the bait and switch is the absolute worst game ever. you are right they encapsulate you and once they lose a 'sense of emotional control' they turn complete opposite. unfortunately yuo are right the emotional invetsment on the unsuspecting person is too great to just walk away. then one day yuo have enough and the walls rise and whammo you are just as cold emotionally as they are.
not a trait i enjoy but when it comes to survival...what choice is left\?
Old 10-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Corkey,

I commend you for not being around ppl that treat you like this. But from my own past sometimes it's unavoidable. You date the person for a while then when you are IN it or INVESTED in the relationship their true colors SHINE bright. But not before they know we are invested. I personally think I'm a very good judge of character, sometimes those people are VERY good at hiding whom they really are till they have you sucked in.

In my opinion it is 100% Verbal Abuse! In Dario's case, it's verbal abuse!
I did a lot of talking to the people I dated. I observed behavior prior to investing in a relationship. Yes, some can be devious, but that holds true for a lot of folks, not just the dating pool. My experiences will not be just like anyone else's, but they are indeed my experiences.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #13
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

In my opinion, there is never a reason to so completely lose control that you verbally strike at the person where you know it will hurt the most. There is no excuse for it. And when that person is your partner, the one you trusted, let in, shared yourself with...and they use that knowledge and sharing to hurt you in fit of anger...that is particularly disgusting and very wrong.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #14
Dario

corkey; some are just too professional at the bait and switch, as easy as breathing and as natural as food. almost as if the game itself is what pumps the blood!
Old 10-30-2011, 04:03 PM   #15
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Strappie:
the bait and switch is the absolute worst game ever. you are right they encapsulate you and once they lose a 'sense of emotional control' they turn complete opposite. unfortunately yuo are right the emotional invetsment on the unsuspecting person is too great to just walk away. then one day yuo have enough and the walls rise and whammo you are just as cold emotionally as they are.
not a trait i enjoy but when it comes to survival...what choice is left\?

Dario,

All I can tell you is.. Pick yourself up (I know it's hard, because we beat ourselves up thinking it is our fault) but in time you will find yourself again and the bitterness and anger that you are feeling right now will slowly go away. You WILL regain yourself worth back and once again be yourself.

Good luck to you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #16
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
corkey; some are just too professional at the bait and switch, as easy as breathing and as natural as food. almost as if the game itself is what pumps the blood!
Oh I know, and they usually leave wreckage that is observable, especially in the internet age. Guard yourself until you know for sure who you are dealing with.
That piece of advice holds for anyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #17
Dario

Strappie:

i am not bitter and not angry!!! i have moved on quite nicely actually. but they are questions i posed because fact is, i dont talk much personal stuff, and just wondreerd really how many have had tht experience!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #18
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

First of all...Shame on those who aim for the belt of your soul.

I consider this type of exchange to be somewhat of a Mechanism check.

They are checking for your vulnerabilities.
However, in turn...you can measure your inner strengths.

Measure twice, cut once ~ as they say.

These are moments that build our Character.

They are also moments when we realize the rotten core of the Apples we
brought into our lives and set at our tables. Every so often, I find myself
having to re-assess my own collection of 'Apples'. Some are still as
shiny as the day I chose them. Some of them...not so much.
Some have yet to show me their Core.

It is up to me how I allow the rotten Cores to effect my Character.

Remember the old grade school game '...Apple Core...who's yer friend?'

Someone would announce a name, and said Apple Core would
get launched at the persons name that was called out.

Learn to Duck quickly, my friend.

More importantly ~
Build upon that which others use to as weapons.

ETA ~ I've had my share of folks who aimed at the length of my hair
in order to attempt a sideswipe at mah Butchness.

I thank them for assisting in building my Character as it is today.

Last edited by Daywalker; 10-30-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #19
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
In my opinion, there is never a reason to so completely lose control that you verbally strike at the person where you know it will hurt the most. There is no excuse for it. And when that person is your partner, the one you trusted, let in, shared yourself with...and they use that knowledge and sharing to hurt you in fit of anger...that is particularly disgusting and very wrong.
Been there, had it done to me. You are right, there is NO excuse for this type of behavior.
I always thought I could trust my inner instinct, my gut, as to whether someone was "safe" or not. I operated for alot of my life like that. Then I seemed to get into a series of relationships that started out all wonderful, then became inexplicitely abusive, mentally, verbally and emotionally.
I am gun-shy now? Yeah, kinda. Will I keep at least a part of me either behind that wall, or at the very least have my "bricks and mortar" ready to throw up fast? Yeah, probably.

Do I hate hate hate being like this? Yes! I am not a Pollyanna in any way, but I AM a believer in the good of most people, and I certainly am a believer in love, and want that again in my life.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #20
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry that happened to you. Sometimes when people are hurt and angry they strike out blindly at your most vulnerable places. I dont know if they mean it or not or if you should forgive....but I think you have to look at the whole situation and make sure you were not doing any button pushing and escalating the situation.