Old 10-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #11121
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I do believe I will be doing a department transfer at work in one week!

I am glad to be continuing on this career path and I look forward to the opportunity and experience I will get there.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #11122
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

smile? Huge..

Had a good interview with a possible asst mgr. She was just too darn cute! Have a few more interviews scheduled, but I see the coming of the end of my 6 day work weeks..woo hoo

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #11123
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default a few things....

Getting some much needed sleep
receiving an unexpected compliment
helping a friend through a tuff day for her
NOT getting any texts from my bio-family
adding my name to the holiday card exchange... fighting the usual humbug that can creep in unexpectedly
discovering two new bands for my music collection both from recommendations...one from a FB friend and the other an unexpected source which makes it even cooler
finishing new writing...it feels good to be creative and to express myself again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 04:05 AM   #11124
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default yesterday afternoon

Getting to watch some friends of mine on a Zoo cam and having them wave at me . They know I am a avid watcher of our local Houston Zoo Cams.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #11125
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My poodle got groomed yesterday and he smells SOooooooo good! The day looks promising for good weather...I'm hoping to go for a hike before work...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #11126
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Recent pics discovered in the Gallery have put a huge on my face!!!

Happy Friday E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #11127
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to my Beloved and knowing i don't have to leave today!!!

The fabulous pot of coffee hy made for me this morning!! i am sooooo spoiled by absolutely the sweetest, most considerate butch in the universe!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #11128
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Kitten Love

Having coffee in the kitchem heard a strange noise coming from the master bath. I see the cocked head of Ricki Racer, and she dashed into her new adventure.

The kitten, (now almost 6 mos old) learned there were cabinet doors she could open and close , open and close. Opening , diving in, running amok , dashing out, and closing the door, and then repeating it.

Thinking about child proof locks for this challenging little one.
Last week it was the long pan cupboard in the kitchen, with some pan lid playing....which I forget is there.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #11129
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

This!!! This is amazing! Enjoy :-) *tear*

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #11130
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
This!!! This is amazing! Enjoy :-) *tear*

That was the BEST! Thanks for making me smile, Starry!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #11131
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

waking up to a purring kitty girl wanting love then looking over to see my beautiful Desd sleeping next to me...
they taking the dogs out watching them run all over the yard Phoebe chasing butterfly's Gracie following her it is almost like Phoebe is smiling at me when she running up to jump in my arms
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #11132
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

The simple fact I woke up this morning makes me smile.
There is so many people complaining about this or that and this is JUST my opionion, but shouldnt we all be grateful we woke up even if its not the healthiest or the most ideal job.
Today Waking up made me smile, and the fact that I truly am starting to believe that I was put on this earth to help others in their battle
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #11133
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Smile It's the little things...

This morning I surprised my 8yo mancub with cinnamon raisin toast. He literally let out a squeal and threw his arms around me!

Later over breakfast, I said something funny and he totally got the joke and burst out laughing. He said, "Mommy you're pretty hilarious!--when did that happen?"....my turn to snort coffee.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #11134
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

A text from my ex asking, "do you still celebrate your birthday *month*?" I replied, "Worse... I've extended it into November!"

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #11135
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Being at Celebration Park in Celebration, Florida with Ruff and our little Babygirl

Finding out from the orthodontist that I won't have the dreaded white spots once my braces are removed

Having our Babygirl see me and get loose from Ruff and come running up to me while Ruff is laughing at us two

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #11136
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

This made me smile thinking of my poodle who was such a great mouser!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #11137
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting on a big rock....at the cusp of the mountain top.....the sunlight filtering through the trees....leaves falling all around me....the shadow of a large raptor falling at my feet....I wouldn't have known he was there otherwise....then hearing a hawk cry as we hiked out....a truly blissful way to start my day... I'm just sorry I couldn't stay longer....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #11138
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

A phone call from a good friend that misses me lol then she added the furkids just about as much. It's a wonder she didn't say she missed them more lmao.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #11139
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This weekend will be busy...aren't they all...A family party for my girly's b-day, a poker tournament we joined, church and the 101 other things we do as part of the every day of family life.

I'm pooped already!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #11140
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default It was more like last night: via the UK's Telegraph (MATT cartoons)

See Chain of Evidence (below).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile