Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #2821
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I am so proud of my baby! This store is so much fun and provides so much joy!

Speaking of joy...I got Tommi's ARE in the mail today. I SQUEALED when I opened the box! I am not going to say how he did them...but they are PERFECT for the store. When its all together, I will take photos and let you all see the sign YOU made! Oh what joy this is!!!
Thank you. Made ya smile huh. .

Wanted pretty, happy and fun to just pop out attcha.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #2822
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Girl Friday, can you PM Rain and me your new address? Also, can you post on the thread when you receive the tins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Friday View Post
Please don't worry over it Rain. You've done enough just adding me at the last minute. I checked with my old housemates and it's not arrived yet (I moved last week) but they're keeping an eye out for it. As soon as your package comes they'll forward it along. So obviously I might be late with my tins but I'll finish the project anyway (if that's okay with everyone). Any distraction I can manage right now is a good one. I need them. I need them badly.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #2823
Girl Friday

How Do You Identify?:
Maryanne (with a little bit of The Professor and some Ginger thrown in)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Girl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Girl Friday, can you PM Rain and me your new address? Also, can you post on the thread when you receive the tins?
The box arrived today! The person who took over my space is going to overnight it to me on Monday. I'll get to work ASAP. Am I doing 7 or 8 tins?
Girl Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #2824
Girl Friday

How Do You Identify?:
Maryanne (with a little bit of The Professor and some Ginger thrown in)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Girl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Right now Rain is hosting the Altoid project (closed for sign ups) due by end of June.

We don't have a "next project" scheduled. Sometime I'd like to wrangle a third annual "post secret" project (based on http://www.postsecret.com for those not familiar). But that doesn't need to be the next project. It can be anytime.

I will leave your other questions to the others

Is this still a thought floating around in your madly creative mind? When were you thinking of doing it? I'm asking because the site reference you provided is AMAZING and I'd love to be part of something that beautiful.
Girl Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Friday For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #2825
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Friday View Post
The box arrived today! The person who took over my space is going to overnight it to me on Monday. I'll get to work ASAP. Am I doing 7 or 8 tins?
whew thanks for posting this, we are making 7 tins to send out
Old 06-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #2826
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
an anonymous someone gave me a subscription gift to this site, so that I could post photos! As soon as I m upgraded and I learn how to do it, i will post photos of the store! It is MARVELOUS!!! LOLing happily!

Oh wow! I just saw this. That's awesome. I just bought myself a membership recently but haven't added any pictures. Maybe Unkle Tommi will know how.

I haven't mailed my letters yet. I feel like they need something else but I don't know what. I will decide tonight hopefully (after Pride I might just have to pass out instead) and mail on Monday.

I can't wait to see pics of your store!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #2827
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ok gotta go back and read but is the basket anything we want to send? I have several cool things from my scrapbooking and would love to add. Unkle Tommi can you PM me your address?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #2828
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My photos are up in my gallery!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #2829
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
My photos are up in my gallery!
WONDERFUL> What a great place. and the dispays are great. WAY TO GO. I know it must have seemed like forever with all the delays, but just look at how nice it all is now. Congratulaitons, I wish I lived closer. When is your Grand Opening?
Old 06-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #2830
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
Ok gotta go back and read but is the basket anything we want to send? I have several cool things from my scrapbooking and would love to add. Unkle Tommi can you PM me your address?
Yes. Thank u.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #2831
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

The opening is in July. My doors open June 20th, after my premiere gathering for my consignors but my official grand opening will be the beginning of July..waiting on BVR to give me the OK to announce it to the press...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

WONDERFUL> What a great place. and the dispays are great. WAY TO GO. I know it must have seemed like forever with all the delays, but just look at how nice it all is now. Congratulaitons, I wish I lived closer. When is your Grand Opening?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #2832
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
The opening is in July. My doors open June 20th, after my premiere gathering for my consignors but my official grand opening will be the beginning of July..waiting on BVR to give me the OK to announce it to the press...

Good Luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #2833
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This looks WONDERFUL......you rock
Old 06-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #2834
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

someone commented (very nicely too!) about some articles needing pressed. I have a steamer on order and its arriving this/next week. Another reason I am not doing the grand opening yet. LOL

I am also looking for artists to consign "gifts items" in my shop. I know the holidays are going to be a hot time for me to sell them but I want people to get use to seeing them in my shop. So if you make soaps, jewerly, cards, TINS, etc, let me know and we can talk about how we can do this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #2835
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

I see the post office line in my future...................
Quote:
someone commented (very nicely too!) about some articles needing pressed. I have a steamer on order and its arriving this/next week. Another reason I am not doing the grand opening yet. LOL

I am also looking for artists to consign "gifts items" in my shop. I know the holidays are going to be a hot time for me to sell them but I want people to get use to seeing them in my shop. So if you make soaps, jewerly, cards, TINS, etc, let me know and we can talk about how we can do this...
Old 06-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #2836
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

The Premiere Gathering went very well! I got alot of visitors, and they filled out evaluations, ate cookies, shopped, stayed to visit, met each other, laughed, swapped phone numbers, became friends! It was wonderful! Everything I hoped it would be! Such joy!

And I am exhausted! The shop looked wonderful, the racks were full, the place was spotless! One of my customers brought in "P" shaped cookies, in pink and green, for my colors of Pretty and Plus! That was so thoughful and caring!

I am going to play mahjong all day and take the day off from the shop and tomorrow, hit the racks and get ready for the grand opening!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #2837
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Would love to help with that! I love making cards but end up with more than I can use. Will give me a reason to post again.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #2838
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
The Premiere Gathering went very well! I got alot of visitors, and they filled out evaluations, ate cookies, shopped, stayed to visit, met each other, laughed, swapped phone numbers, became friends! It was wonderful! Everything I hoped it would be! Such joy!

And I am exhausted! The shop looked wonderful, the racks were full, the place was spotless! One of my customers brought in "P" shaped cookies, in pink and green, for my colors of Pretty and Plus! That was so thoughful and caring!

I am going to play mahjong all day and take the day off from the shop and tomorrow, hit the racks and get ready for the grand opening!
I'm so glad it went so well!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #2839
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Congratulations with the soft opening, Miss Tia! So happy your shop is off to a great start and that you have so much support from the community!! Way to go, lady!!!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #2840
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Tommi, I'm sending you my contribution to the Pen Pal Reunion Raffle Basket. Thanks for coordinating . I'm thinking we can all post what we are including in case anyone wants to think of new ideas that are not already included:

Jennifer's contribution to the Pen Pal Raffle Basket:

1) 1 New Barbie, dressed, (knock off but nice), ready for altering
2) "Miso Pretty" stationary with envelopes (gorgeous illustration)
3) Ultra Mini crafts clothespins
4) "Emily the Strange" stationary with envelopes (OMG, if you don't know this brand, it's one of my faves, dark and alternative, I collect anything this brand)
5) Hello Kitty tin of "Favorite Flavors" Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, because a crafter must snack
6) "iwako" brand "Lucky Cat" 3-D eraser (I collect iwako, so cute!)
7) Cinnamonangels "Shhh... Cross your heart and promise you'll never tell" mini box of stationary sheets (Sanrio brand, and box is super cute)
8) Sanrio brand "Cinnamoroll, the shopping wonder pup" journal (Theme: "There's just no stopping when friends go shopping!). Pages are big and could also be used as individual stationary sheets because each page is crazy cute!
9) Hot Chocolate stick for the wrangler aka the fabulous Tommi (Stir it into a cup of hot milk and you'll have yourself some soothing hot chocolate)
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types