Old 05-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #21
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
There used to be a place near me called Fat Rascal's. It was the closest thing to Southern food around these parts and they were even featured on Alton Brown's show once.

They are out of business now (thanks economy!), but had the most delish fried sweet potato balls. They took a marshmallow, covered it in sweet potato mash and deep fried it, then dusted it in confectioner's sugar and crushed nuts (if you asked for the nuts....it didn't come with it).

Super yummy!
sounds yummy !! I love Southern food!
Looking for Bo. Gemme's talking about "balls" again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #22
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Back home in the midwest, there was a dive called Ritchie's.
Hashbrowns were homemade and they served breakfast homestyle. Big portions, homecooked and home made cakes and pies. My dad still eats there
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #23
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Another favorite place of mine to eat is Big T's in Kilgore Texas.
Better get there at 5 pm sharp, you will be standing in line!!! Everything to eat there from Tbone steak(my fav) to nachos. You can sit with ppl you dont even know!!! When you leave...you smell just like Big T's!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #24
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Another favorite place of mine to eat is Big T's in Kilgore Texas.
Better get there at 5 pm sharp, you will be standing in line!!! Everything to eat there from Tbone steak(my fav) to nachos. You can sit with ppl you dont even know!!! When you leave...you smell just like Big T's!!!
ty Cowboi, you can usually never go wrong when there is a line waiting to get in.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #25
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Pink's hot dogs in Hollywood! There is always a line to get in and one might just spot a celebrity there for their famous hot dogs.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #26
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
ty Cowboi, you can usually never go wrong when there is a line waiting to get in.
Thats right!!! ^5's
Old 05-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #27
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Pink's hot dogs in Hollywood! There is always a line to get in and one might just spot a celebrity there for their famous hot dogs.
I love hotdogs!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

There's this place....it's not a drive in, diner and it's a little bit fancier than a dive, but if you like Chinese and Chinese fusion food it sure is good.

King Wok Buffet

All you can eat, drinks and dessert included, for about $11 per adult. They ALWAYS have steamed crab legs on one of their bars too and real ice cream with the little sugar cones. They have 5 long buffet bars and then the sushi, ice cream and drink stations and there is almost always a line for dinner.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #29
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
There's this place....it's not a drive in, diner and it's a little bit fancier than a dive, but if you like Chinese and Chinese fusion food it sure is good.

King Wok Buffet

All you can eat, drinks and dessert included, for about $11 per adult. They ALWAYS have steamed crab legs on one of their bars too and real ice cream with the little sugar cones. They have 5 long buffet bars and then the sushi, ice cream and drink stations and there is almost always a line for dinner.

but but, where? up there? I wanna go.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
but but, where? up there? I wanna go.
If you come up, I'll take you there.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #31
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Best wheat pancakes with real maple syrup, and Migas....Magnolia Cafe in Austin.
Even better when Bella joins ya!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #32
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
If you come up, I'll take you there.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #33
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Best wheat pancakes with real maple syrup, and Migas....Magnolia Cafe in Austin.
Even better when Bella joins ya!
Hey! I've been driven by that place a...few...times.

*looks at Arwen*

*grin*

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #34
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Hey! I've been driven by that place a...few...times.

*looks at Arwen*

*grin*

You gotta go there!!!! I wanna go!!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #35
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
You gotta go there!!!! I wanna go!!!!!
Okay, I'll get Arwen to drive by it again and YOU get her to stop.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #36
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Okay, I'll get Arwen to drive by it again and YOU get her to stop.

Ohhhhh Bella!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #37
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation

oh, me too. But, that doesn't answer what makes Texas barbeque the best, unless it is the 1.5 lb servings maybe? Is it true everything is bigger in Texas??? *smiling and hungry*

Quote:
The BBQ places I like in Texas isn't the sweet kind. I am sure one can find some, but I like the good ol hickory, or mesquite smoked meat!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #38
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation

I will be in Seattle this weekend and will look this up. What part of Seattle is it in please Gemme?

Thanks

Quote:

King Wok Buffet

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #39
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
oh, me too. But, that doesn't answer what makes Texas barbeque the best, unless it is the 1.5 lb servings maybe? Is it true everything is bigger in Texas??? *smiling and hungry*

LoL!!! I just know to me, it is the BEST!
Old 05-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I will be in Seattle this weekend and will look this up. What part of Seattle is it in please Gemme?

Thanks
Repped it to you!

Quote:
LoL!!! I just know to me, it is the BEST!
That's what counts.

I'm misunderestimated.