Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #221
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when.....

....you watch a show you taped from last week and they issue tornado warnings at the bottom of the screen. You then jump up, scared and heart racing, run to look out the windows and see only blue skies and think WTH? Then the ding goes off as well as the lightbulb and you sorta remember this was taped during the tornados of last week.

Not that i've done that....just saying IF i had i WOULD of hated it.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #222
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Don't you hate it when.....

....you watch a show you taped from last week and they issue tornado warnings at the bottom of the screen. You then jump up, scared and heart racing, run to look out the windows and see only blue skies and think WTH? Then the ding goes off as well as the lightbulb and you sorta remember this was taped during the tornados of last week.

Not that i've done that....just saying IF i had i WOULD of hated it.
That was cute! I laughed and could just imagine "someone" doing that..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #223
sweet_goldie_grrl

How Do You Identify?:
me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

sweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputationsweet_goldie_grrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default awwww!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O View Post
I just burnt my damned gourmet pizza! LoL. I guess when it said cook for 9 minutes, it really meant 9 minutes and not 12! I need a girl around to help me with these things. A girl who can cook, mind you. LoL.
Don't you worry Daddy!! I can cook for us. You won't ever have burnt pizza again!! well....unless we get distracted and aren't paying attention to what's in the oven...
sweet_goldie_grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #224
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default walmart

Don't you hate it when it takes you 5 min to shop in Walmart, but you stand in line at the checkout for 45 min .
Old 07-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #225
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default weed

Don't you hate it when , 2 months after you planted flower seeds they still haven't sprouted. Yet every other day a weed pops up and grows 5 inches within hours.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #226
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

A big fat juicy bug explodes on your windshield , right in your line of vision. You have to keep leaning to see around it.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #227
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are all bleary-eyed in the morning but you manage to make your coffee, then you pour chunky cream into it?

Don't you hate it when you've only quit smoking 4 days earlier and this feels like something to slit your wrists over?

*Accepting coffee deliveries this morning*
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #228
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are sound asleep toasty, cozy warm and having a really great dream.. and suddenly you have to pee so bad it hurts but you don't wanna wake up?

Don't you hate it when someone gets mad at you, deletes you off of FB and has a mini temper tantrum because they've sent you texts to your phone that you're ignoring but in reality THEY forgot your cell was turned off? lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #229
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
Don't you hate it when you are sound asleep toasty, cozy warm and having a really great dream.. and suddenly you have to pee so bad it hurts but you don't wanna wake up?

OMG hate hate this the most.

Don't you hate it when you're lying in bed, a commercial comes on teasing you with a food you love....and you're not eating that any more? Or you get up to go to the kitchen and your missing a main ingredient to make something you have a hankering for?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #230
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That happens so often. It's distressing, as all I have to live on are dreams (for some things)!

Don't you hate it when you get back from a weekend away and your apartment smells like something died in it? You think, "I totally took out the garbage," and begin to play a round of What The Hell Is That Smell? instead of unpacking and having a wee like you'd prefer, but discover it's actually the sink trap and you're horrified and disgusted that it can get that way so quickly?
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #231
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisfawn View Post
That happens so often. It's distressing, as all I have to live on are dreams (for some things)!

Don't you hate it when you get back from a weekend away and your apartment smells like something died in it? You think, "I totally took out the garbage," and begin to play a round of What The Hell Is That Smell? instead of unpacking and having a wee like you'd prefer, but discover it's actually the sink trap and you're horrified and disgusted that it can get that way so quickly?
Vinegar and baking soda can work wonders.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #232
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dont you hate it when

Your roomate shaves leaves hair in the sink and hys dirty socks on the floor in bathroom
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #233
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dont ya hate it when the day starts out great then a nagging headache starts and wont go away,even whaen you have taken all the meds you have for such a thing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #234
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:

Don't you hate it when someone gets mad at you, deletes you off of FB and has a mini temper tantrum because they've sent you texts to your phone that you're ignoring but in reality THEY forgot your cell was turned off? lol
Don't you hate it when you have to pee really bad while you are asleep and dream that you are peeing. Wakes me right up and I think I'm gonig fool around 1 second longer and head to the bathroom. I figure that's about as crystal clear of a message your body could give you. Ha
Old 02-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #235
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are sleeping oh so good all snuggie and warm in the bed and your dog has to go pee...an hour before your alarm clock is due to go off!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 02:38 PM   #236
SyrBlackwolff

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy, hym..she if you must

SyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST ReputationSyrBlackwolff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't you hate it....

Don't you hate it when you get your first cup of coffee and realized, you forgot to put the coffee in the coffee pot!!!
SyrBlackwolff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SyrBlackwolff For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #237
Daktari

Default Don't you hate it when...

...you feel so perky you bug yourself?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #238
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
...you feel so perky you bug yourself?
Oh heck to the yeah!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #239
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

someone runs over your heart with a mac truck?
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #240
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

your winter stockings slide down while your skirt keep sliding up
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: