Notices

Old 03-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #4221
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations Greyson and Julie!!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #4222
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Stepping into this thread and getting ready to s p i l l it! How long have so many of us lurked in this thread through the years? I have never "spilled it" in this thread. Gentlemen do not kiss and tell. All that sort of thing.

Here goes................

Julie and I are getting married tomorrow. I have never been married before nor had any sort of a ceremony. (Okay, I admit I did ask once before.)

I will admit it, I have fallen in love with Julie through the past 4 years and I am nervous, happy, fortunate, and loved.
Holy Crap! Congrats!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #4223
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Stepping into this thread and getting ready to s p i l l it! How long have so many of us lurked in this thread through the years? I have never "spilled it" in this thread. Gentlemen do not kiss and tell. All that sort of thing.

Julie and I are getting married tomorrow. I have never been married before nor had any sort of a ceremony. (Okay, I admit I did ask once before.)

I will admit it, I have fallen in love with Julie through the past 4 years and I am nervous, happy, fortunate, and loved.
**hugs the stuffing out of you both** yay omg that's great news you two, congrats

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 01:07 AM   #4224
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Greyson, you are such a wonderful gentleman I know that Julie must be a beautiful lady with a warm heart and a gentle soul. I wish for you two more happiness than you could ever hope for.

Ok, having said that, guys don't listen to Greyson. SPILL IT!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #4225
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
At this point, I need to plead the Fifth Amendment. it's perfectly normal to fantacise about having a threesome with Kermit and Miss Piggy, isn't it?

I'm offering 3 months subscription for the price of two just now and signed photos of me in my leopard g-string are on special offer at $10 each ;-)
Okay, just realized you are in the UK, so the Fifth Amendment will not protect you from disclosing more funny stories of a personal nature..... so in the spirit of fessing up I must let you know that I have the required TEN BUCKS and am officially requesting my autographed copy of YOU in your knotty knickers.... I have a Snicker and am not afraid to eat it, so My Lovely Spinster Crusher, you are not safe there on the other side of the pond...., I have a row boat and I know how to use it....

http://youtu.be/2G7kNLm_ja4
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #4226
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the weekend crushers and crushees
Anyone have plans to meet their crush(es) this weekend?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 03:32 PM   #4227
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Okay, just realized you are in the UK, so the Fifth Amendment will not protect you from disclosing more funny stories of a personal nature..... so in the spirit of fessing up I must let you know that I have the required TEN BUCKS and am officially requesting my autographed copy of YOU in your knotty knickers.... I have a Snicker and am not afraid to eat it, so My Lovely Spinster Crusher, you are not safe there on the other side of the pond...., I have a row boat and I know how to use it....

http://youtu.be/2G7kNLm_ja4

Okay, so here's the deal (see, once again, I'm trying to come across all American in my delivery) ..... I love women who are happy to pay for signed photos of me, even if it is of me in my leopardskin g-string. Totally love it. Thrills me.

So I was getting really, really excited. And then, high on life, I clicked on your youtube link. Some sort of hippie music. Hippie music !!! OMG !!!
Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I cannot stand it.

Until I clicked on that link, I thought we could have a lifelong relationship (whereby you paid me $$ monthly and I emailed you photos of me in intimate poses) but now I don't think that's possible. Given your musical tastes, I'm no longer sure I can commit. I DO want women to put pictures of me on their walls but not if they are listening to "flower power" songs at the same time - it demasculinises me.

The whole episode saddens my heart as, if you'd posted a link to an Abba video, we'd already have a monthly subscription set-up by now:

Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #4228
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Welcome to the weekend crushers and crushees
Anyone have plans to meet their crush(es) this weekend?

I met up with a long-time crush for lunch today when back in Belfast for Easter. A beautiful lady I love and always will.

I don't want anything to come of it (and I imagine she is the same) as it could ruin a great and long-lasting real friendship but I do find that a slow, relaxing meal with a beautiful woman is a good way for me to find it easier to feel good about life.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #4229
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

YES! All the single femms! Jk. Still learning my way around this place. I was on this site back in the begining havent been on since. Wow a lot of changes!
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 07:42 PM   #4230
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Welcome to the ever changing crush thread, hold on, it could be wild read! Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
YES! All the single femms! Jk. Still learning my way around this place. I was on this site back in the begining havent been on since. Wow a lot of changes!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #4231
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
..... I love women who are happy to pay for signed photos of me, even if it is of me in my leopardskin g-string. Totally love it. Thrills me.

Until I clicked on that link, I thought we could have a lifelong relationship (whereby you paid me $$ monthly and I emailed you photos of me in intimate poses) but now I don't think that's possible.

The whole episode saddens my heart as, if you'd posted a link to an Abba video, we'd already have a monthly subscription set-up by now:
Well, fiddlesticks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #4232
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(and if you are paying your bills...um, you can keep those!)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #4233
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Happy weekend Crushers!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #4234
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

Is it wrong to have the crushes be a bit in the double digits...

Damn... Lot of lovely ladies......here definitely here!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #4235
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I met up with a long-time crush for lunch today when back in Belfast for Easter. A beautiful lady I love and always will.

I don't want anything to come of it (and I imagine she is the same) as it could ruin a great and long-lasting real friendship but I do find that a slow, relaxing meal with a beautiful woman is a good way for me to find it easier to feel good about life.
I find the same about a nice meal with a handsome butch .
Old 03-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #4236
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Crushers <3

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with Cadbury eggs and crushing
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #4237
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

do I have a crush??.... nope. not a crushee either.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 03:45 AM   #4238
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Crush , yes, not telling. Also several harmless mini crushes. :-)

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #4239
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with Cadbury eggs and crushing
Little Ms Sunshine

You've disappointed me. I always thought of you more of an Hotel Chocolat lady than a Cadburys person:

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/shop/easter-eggs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #4240
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Little Ms Sunshine

You've disappointed me. I always thought of you more of an Hotel Chocolat lady than a Cadburys person:

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/shop/easter-eggs

Oh my! That looks heavenly!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: