Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 09-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Remembering 9/11 Victims, Their Families & Others....

As we all know it's already been 10 years since this tragic event.

This is a thread to remember those who's lives were lost and everyone who has been affected by this.

As they say, gone but not forgotten and in our hearts forever.

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Old 09-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sasha & Ben- we will never forget. Blessings to your families and may all respect what this time means to victims families.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Never Forgotten

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #6
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

"This is to one last day in the shadows and to know a brother's love This is to New York City angels and the rivers of our blood" ~ Thriving Ivory

Old 09-11-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #8
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Seeing and listening to the children of the victims, 10 years later, the families and friends. I remember American Flags flying from every pillar and post after 9/11

and the memorials today, it is still so surreal. I remember getting ready for work and having the TV on as it happened. The stories of all the families surviving, the first responders now getting ill, and we remember. Paul Simon sings the Sound of Silence at the crowds gather around the names of their loved ones carved in the Word Trade Center Memorial, and the water flows in the footprint of where their loved ones died.

The commemorative ringing of the bells as the North Tower falls, and the reality of what happened and how all of our lives were affected.
I went out in the early morning light, and teary eyed, as I draped Our Flag in memory of those I never met, but feel related to, borne by our stars and stripes forever..

Last edited by Tommi; 09-11-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #9
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I remember exactly where I was when I heard what happened.

I was still in school, and I was studying computer science.

I walked into my classroom, and one of the traditional aged students said

A plane just crashed into the Pentagon.

I thought, Great. He can't tell the difference between real life and a video game, and

Obviously he was right, and as soon as our teacher got to the classroom,

He told us more about what happened, and very shortly after that,

All classes were cancelled.

I was desperate to reach my mother and my sister, and the rest of my family in New York City, and

I couldn't get through, but

When I got home, I discovered that

My mother had been able to leave me a message on my answering machine.

There was no telephone service in or out of New York City after that for about three days, but

I was so grateful and so relieved that my mother had been able to get through.

I knew that my sister, her husband, and my cousin were all right, but not about anyone else.

I remember driving home from school and listening to the radio, and

The reporters talked about how people were jumping out the towers, and

I was so shocked and so upset by this.

I hadn't seen any images yet, but I could see what was happening in my mind's eye.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #10
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

On this day I remember. On this day we were neither Christian or Muslim, black or white, gay or straight, liberal or conservative, democrat or republican. On this day we were united in our grief...in the comfort we offered one another as we grieved as a nation, as nations grieved with us.

We are all human. We shed the same tears, our blood runs the same be you friend or foe. To honor those who have laid down their lives, involuntarily or voluntary, past or present, let us renew our resolve to first see our common bonds, to embrace our differences and love more and hate less to make this a better place. Let us do these things so that those who have died may not have done so in vain.

Extraordinary situations call for extraordinary actions by ordinary people....to take action not because it is easy, but because it is inherently the right thing to do. Let the legacy of 9/11 be about love, healing, recovery and embracing the strength we share when we come together as one, united through all humankind.
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Post Our Peoples

Our Heroes

As the nation remembers September 11, we look back at the edition of The Advocate that followed in 2001. In the days after the attack, we chronicled some of the gay men and lesbians who showed humanity’s true spirit — and who were among the thousands of Americans killed.

Normally Chris Young wouldn’t have been anywhere near the World Trade Center. But on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, the 33-year-old actor was temping for the Marsh insurance firm and had volunteered to shuttle reports from the company’s midtown office to the 99th floor of 1 World Trade Center. He delivered the reports by 8:40 a.m. and then got back in the elevator for what would turn out to be the longest and scariest ride of his life

The Advocate's Full Article Link

Above

David Charlebois
Washington, D.C.

Above is:

Pamela Boyce

Brooklyn, N.Y.

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: