Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #61
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Well, this is IT, folks!

Last chemo infusion today!
WOOO! I am incredibly excited on your behalf. You should have a PARTY.

Quote:
Also, a little shout out to Bete for being a wonderful support to me as well. I didn't know her before the chemo, so it is pretty cool that we became friends during this time and I had an online support friend.
Oh don't even. It's clearly been a two-way street - you've been a good friend to me as well. Which is a lot of work, because I just happen to be batshit crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Sweet Dapper....
Thanks so much for this good news! I'm sorry I haven't kept up with You (I started to say "haven't kept up with Your ass..." but that would have been over the top, I'm thinkin'... )
Silly, there is already precedence in this thread for ass and poop jokes. I started it - don't let the grand tradition die!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 AM   #62
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mazel Tov, Dapper! Being new to BFPlanet, I had no idea you were hang to walk such a tough road:-( I am delighted for you and your honey that you are doing well and are done with chemotherapy.

Sending continued healing energy and wishes for many years of goods health and happiness.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #63
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The support I have received through my gf (tantalizingfemme), has been incredible over this time, and I just want to give a thanks to her here at bfp! I truly couldn't have asked for a better partner!
By the way, I think you need to buy her lots of presents. And pay her lots of attention. I like that woman.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:52 AM   #64
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What wonderful news Dapper! It's amazing what supportive friendships & love can do for your health... powerful stuff!

A happy & healthy road ahead!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #65
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
WOOO! I am incredibly excited on your behalf. You should have a PARTY.

I AM. Remember Nick is coming and you are not? I thought we went over this?

Oh don't even. It's clearly been a two-way street - you've been a good friend to me as well. Which is a lot of work, because I just happen to be batshit crazy.

This would be accurate. But, no you have been great.

Quote:
Sweet Dapper....
Thanks so much for this good news! I'm sorry I haven't kept up with You (I started to say "haven't kept up with Your ass..." but that would have been over the top, I'm thinkin'... )..... I have no excuse for that....

But THIS! THIS is grand news and I'm so happy for You and Tantalizing Femme....and God bless her for helping You through this hard part...and onward!

Silly, there is already precedence in this thread for ass and poop jokes. I started it - don't let the grand tradition die!
Good point! I repped Diva telling her she could call me an ass, anytime! You know, as long as I could have a piece of her a....<cough..oops that would be over the top to say, I'm thinkin' ...>

Quote:
By the way, I think you need to buy her lots of presents. And pay her lots of attention. I like that woman.
Presents? But I am a cheap bastard! Actually, I'm not. I think you are right!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #66
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
I AM. Remember Nick is coming and you are not? I thought we went over this?
This joke was funnier when I invited your ladyfriend to the Lesbian Film Fest and said that you had to stay home. Don't recycle my jokes, bro!

Quote:
Presents? But I am a cheap bastard! Actually, I'm not. I think you are right!
Good Dapper. *pat pat*
Old 03-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #67
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Me in red

Quote:
This joke was funnier when I invited your ladyfriend to the Lesbian Film Fest and said that you had to stay home. Don't recycle my jokes, bro!

WhatEVA!

Good Dapper. *pat pat*

----------------

Old 03-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #68
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You know, as long as I could have a piece of her a....<cough..oops that would be over the top to say, I'm thinkin' ...>
[/COLOR]

Or over the bottom.....as it were.....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #69
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Dirty.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #70
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ya know......... i dont know why i have not ever seen this thread.....
Dapper... thats great news .... glad to read how well your coming along.
makes one just wanna dance .. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #71
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I hadn't seen this thread either. I wish you continued healing and a very long, happy life.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Dirty.

Thank You.

<yelling>
CLEAN UP ON AISLE DIVA.......................
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #73
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Thank You.

<yelling>
CLEAN UP ON AISLE DIVA.......................
Just whatever you do don't let anybody use that cottonelle with aloe to do the cleanup. Like I've said - it leaves a filmy residue on yer nethers.

Nethers.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #74
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

YEY Dapper, this is great news, always knew you'd kick it's ass, rawk on Bro!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #75
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fantastic news. We are sending you healing and happiness and so glad you had support from your wonderful girlfriend through all of this.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #76
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

That's awesome Dapper, my thoughts and prayers for you for a complete and awesome recovery!!! Congrats!!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #77
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

FINALLY!!! Now I can stop being nice to your ass.

Here's to happy healing for you!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2011, 07:01 AM   #78
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Dapper, thanks for sharing your good news. I sense you are a one of a kind sort of guy. I am very happy to know you are going to be here with us and posting more things to ponder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #79
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. It is very much appreciated! :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #80
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Great news and lots of well wishes, my friend!!!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote