Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

i make my own with lavender essential oil, witch hazel, xanthan gum, and ascorbic acid.

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #42
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
From 1983 to the present, I've used some variety of Mitchum. While in the Army, working for UPS and working outside in refineries in the South, I have done a lot of heavy sweating. I've worked 16 hour days outside in the refinery, sweating my ass off all day and Mitchum works for me like a charm. I do have to agree though, I think different brands work differently for different people, and I do believe it does have something to do with one's chemistry. It's best to shop around until you find one that works for you no matter which gender a product is billed for.

Glynn
Mitchum works great... I haven't used anything else since I started using it a few years back.

(as to the thread question I couldn't really compare it to the women's deodorants as I haven't used them since I was like a teenager)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 05:34 PM   #43
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis View Post
Mitchum works great... I haven't used anything else since I started using it a few years back.

(as to the thread question I couldn't really compare it to the women's deodorants as I haven't used them since I was like a teenager)
I recently started using Mitchum. My old reliable is no longer produced. Mitchum does work great, but it has too much scent ... I am sensitive. I haven't looked everywhere, but wonder if there's a scent free version.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #44
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
I recently started using Mitchum. My old reliable is no longer produced. Mitchum does work great, but it has too much scent ... I am sensitive. I haven't looked everywhere, but wonder if there's a scent free version.
Yep there is... I'm not to fond of scented ones either, if I'm going anywhere and want to smell good I'd prefer to just put on a little cologne than deodorant.. lol.