Old 05-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #41
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

oh yeah i forgot...i cry everytime i see hooch die on Turner and Hooch...

actually i get misty eyed at all sad movies

tears streamed at "Reign Over Me"

my son loves to tell the story of me crying at the end of one of his pokemon movies....he was 4 dammit i was still emotional!

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #42
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Amiyesiam..Thank u so much for this statement,for years its been a lot hard to mesh all of me into who I now am,the journey over the years has been full of pot holes and mistakes as I have gone from a hard core gruff baby butch to a lot more mello person over the years,some things were done cause I thought thats what butches did or was expected from femmes,now im am just plane old me how ever that is.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #43
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Never really thought of those channels that way ......vaginavision.....this should be interesting next time I wonder what subject 'touched by an angel' tackles....or 'golden girls'

If I had a quarter for every time I put up with stares and "butcher-than-thou" gripes, I'd be a fuckin' millionaire...

My high school girlfriend tried teaching me cross-stitch, and crochet...I would literally doze off....but then, she returned the favor by staring off in space when I tried teaching her Chess.....
I don't "cop" to stereotypes, if I like something, I'll do it, try it out, or stick with it...I very rarely do something, or wear something cuz it's "Expected" of me...
Don't get me wrong, I don't wear pastels, flowers or summer dresses -cringe-....But, I don't because that's not comfortable, in the slightest bit for me...Not because I'm stone butch and somewhere in b-f Canon it's etched in "Stone"{no pun} "Thou shalt always wear boxer-briefs, and pleated trousers!!"

I read in an article..there was a Drag King contest, one boi was watching a buncha giggling girls, one of 'em signed up, hy groaned saying "there goes the neighborhood", the girl got decked out, head to toes, looked like a Chicano drag king, pose and all, her friends squealed and she giggled, the boi shook hys head, and when she took to the Stage she actually won, and strutted off...When she got to the gathered crowd of friends, she hopped around squawking, very proud, the boi shook his head, clicking hys tongue & adjusting hys soft pack apparently, the author said "Eventually, hy'll understand"...

♦ I'm almost always entertained by bubbles...If I see one, I'll try to pop it after enjoying the visual...

♦ I lurv Butterflies {and some Moths}, in Old San Juan city there's a store/restaurant called "The Butterfly People", I would go there a lot, sometimes alone, sometimes with company..Most of their walls are covered with a wide variety of Butterflies...

♦ I also luv Angelic Art

♦ Most of my snail mail Will have stickers that reflect the Occasion or the Mood...Sometimes both...And my closest friends know better than to carelessly rip the envelope open...their floor will be covered with confetti of different designs...

♦ I'll spend most of my weekend mornings watching old favorite kiddie cartoons in my PJ's with cereal..{Flintstones, jetsons, Pink Panther, Garfield, Rocko's Modern Life, etc..} Unless I hafta run errands.

♦ While my style of clothing is a small reflection of who I am and how I portray myself, it's not the be-all-end-all...
I'll happily wear fleece pj bottoms with cupcakes -shrug-...

♦ I've had very long hair in the past....I only cut it cuz it's much easier to deal with, and comfortable...Sometimes...~glares @ bangs~

♦ I did try my damnedest not to cry during Hachiko A dog Story.....I did sniffle during Philadelphia....and I was a quiet mess during Schindler's List....

Old 05-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #44
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Hello! I am femme and...

I like to sit with my legs wide open
I am most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt
I rarely wear make up
my nails are short and natural
I enjoy being the fucker (cock and all)
I haven't worn a dress in years
I know how to check my oil (but not change it)!
I prefer horror/gore over chick flicks
I HATE decorating things (apartment, bedroom, whatever)
I can get ready in half an hour
my hair is 90% of the time up in a pigtail
I say fuck a whole lot
I prefer wearing my "kicks" from KMART than I do my heels
I will kick someone in the face for fucking with my family/friends

*curtsy*
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #45
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

I like sledgehammers.
Violent video games make me randy.

And I recently found Goof's DVD collection of "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #46
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

I love sappy 70's music

I love to sing; in the shower, the car, poolside...whenever the mood strikes me

I love kids/young adult books...Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Artemis Fowl, etc

I don't have the 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' collection on DVD (yet), but I will watch it when I'm home sick since it comes on in the middle of the day

I've been known to cook dinner and do the dishes

Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #47
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like this thread, and it IS empowering to see how many of you don't feed into those pesky binary gender stereotypes.

That is the whole point, no? How ridiculous it is that a woman who changes oil isn't Femme? Or how a Butch who maybe likes doors held open for her/hym is somehow less Butch?

We are all human beings.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #48
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
oh yeah i forgot...i cry everytime i see hooch die on Turner and Hooch...

Oh, God, me too!!! I can't hardly watch it!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #49
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default New And Improved Post

I don't like dolphin shaped dildos.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #50
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

K, for starters..
as a Butch...I am not 'just like men', I may be masculine, I may be emotionally TG, but physically I'm a womyn, true...
I don't act like a man, or what society deems is a mans behavior or mannerisms....
If a butch wore a long skirt, with pink blouse & heels, within the butch/femme community there are those who'd find it highly strange of That butch due to the common perception of a Butchs appearance and rejection of the typically feminine attire in favor of much more comfortable Gender neutral and / or masculine attire, nevermind the Reason why said individual wears it {it could be a mandatory uniform, they could be in the Closet, it could even be a cultural issue}...My mother's boyfriend{bio-male} once educated me {shock!!!} when I was 16...there's a difference between man, male, masculine...and woman, female, feminine....
One can be masculine w/o being physically a Man....And feminine w/o being a woman physically {MtF}, male and female are society binary to validate ones absolute Sex, not Gender.
When an individual is Intersex, that theory goes right out the window and makes a few people nervous, since they have no fuckin clue which Box to shove that individual in, oftentimes it won't matter either way, that person will choose for themself.
That stayed in my mind for some time...And every now and then I'll be reminded of it after a comment, remark, or snub...

{♦ Lovin the Femmes list here, almost as much as the Butches....}
Old 05-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #51
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

can we all sing She Bop by Cindy Lauper?

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #52
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I don't like dolphin shaped dildos.
Oh for fuck's sake. Can you just, for once, let it be about something other then your own agenda? If you're itching for a fight, go back to the war thread and respond to my post from last night.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #53
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
DO OVER! DO OVER!

Let's sing now
Kumbyah.... now your local weather on the 8's
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #54
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Oh for fuck's sake. Can you just, for once, let it be about something other then your own agenda? If you're itching for a fight, go back to the war thread and respond to my post from last night.
Um Gayla, I am a lesbian so I am supposed to like dolphins. I thought I was breaking a stereotype. It was supposed to be funny.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #55
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Um Gayla, I am a lesbian so I am supposed to like dolphins. I thought I was breaking a stereotype. It was supposed to be funny.
Your silencing and dismissive attitudes towards any thread/post that doesn't specifically address your issues in the manner you want them addressed, stopped being funny to me a really long time ago. The saddest part is that somewhere in the back of my mind I've kind of been just waiting for you to show up and tell us all were doing it wrong. Again.

Done.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:51 PM   #56
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I thought it was fucking hilarious

I Actually LOL-ed,
Dylan...rarely LOLs
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:51 PM   #57
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

I Actually LOL-ed,
Dylan...rarely LOLs
LOL, yep Dylan laughed first. I have a time stamp to prove it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #58
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh, yeah.. clothes shopping, love it! Love clothes and hats!

To be very honest, I do not like men's underwear much at all. Boxer briefs are OK, but I wear girl, cotton, high-cut briefs daily! You couldn't get me in a pair of tidy-whities... well, someone might be able too, but, it wouldn't be for my own sake.... and only once!

I don't pack. I tried it, don't care for it. Again, if requested, I might. But, maybe not.

I do wear some women's clothes mixed in with men’s. Funny, no one ever realizes this...

I shave my legs and underarms. And I can't stand facial hair on myself.

I am neat in terms of my home and can't stand dirty dishes sitting around. And I vacuum every day. Sometimes, twice, I have pets.

I hate working on cars, period!

I iron everything before going out, even if its just touching things up. And I take a long time to dress for a date or some special event. I like to look my best.

I wear a one-piece women's Speedo swim suit. I can't stand to swim in cut-offs and a T. I was a swimmer and played tennis in high school & college, and I'm still serious about doing the strokes right which you can't do with all that damn fabric!

I use tinted cover sometimes. Damn, skin!!!

I don't like to wear cologne. I never liked the smell of it when I was het and with men, so, why would I like it now and on my body?!

I wear regular bras most of the time. I have never bound my breasts and don't want to. I wear sports bras, too.

I can't stand my finger nails to be dirty.

Strapping is great when it is really a mutual desire, but not something I have to do! And I do not like realistic looking dildos. Oh, and I like penetration. So?

I am very, very sentimental and quite sensitive.

I don't hold back emotions. Well, unless I am around people that I don't want to share emotions with.

I carry a pack kind of purse most of the time because I don't like shoving everything in my pockets.

I love to cook.

I hate snakes and spiders.

...... Hummm... this felt good.....
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 AM   #59
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

I Actually LOL-ed,
Dylan...rarely LOLs
Oh, no! I said I didn't like to use realistic dildos! Am I in trouble???

What is very funny is that I read Bully's post and thought... what the fuck? They have dolfin dildoes? Hey, that isn't realistic....

Now I am really having a laugh at myself!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:47 AM   #60
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Oh, no! I said I didn't like to use realistic dildos! Am I in trouble???

What is very funny is that I read Bully's post and thought... what the fuck? They have dolfin dildoes? Hey, that isn't realistic....

Now I am really having a laugh at myself!!!
AtLast a butch is supposed to like a "realistic" cock. A lesbian is supposed to like a dolphin dildo. What's a poor lesbian butch to do?