Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #261
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdieGirl View Post
I have no desire to see Man of Steel, but I too am rewatching GoT. I just finished the last available book, also. I really enjoy this series!

Mock all you want, I am SUPER excited for the next Hunger Games movie to come out later this year!
Hunger Games was an amazing read. Divergent is good as well.
tomboystud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #262
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
I heard someone say Man of Steel was just OK

I'm fine with my current gaming system, I think. I mainly use it for parties.

I have to be careful with games, because I get too into them and end up wasting a lot of time! And my time is very valuable these days
I enjoyed Man of Steel. I hear you about the wasting time, but I have had a system since Atari. I am excited to see what limits these systems get pushed to and how the next gen looks.
tomboystud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #263
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #264
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboystud View Post
Anyone seen Man of Steel yet? I have already seen it twice. There are a few Easter Eggs in it and I have found two. I am also currently rewatching Game of Thrones. The PS4 and XboxOne have been priced what are everyone's thought on that? I am definitely getting a PS4. Xbox not supporting used games is going to hurt them.
The XBox One can jump in a lake. Not just because of the used games thing; I'm already a big fan of Steam, which is a digital distribution service that ties purchases to an account. But the thing with the Kinect spying on you is just bloody creepy. Even I have my limits.

I also won't be getting a PS4 right away. I'm not interested in the details of the system (except perhaps for holyshitwhatthehell stuff like the XBone's Kinect), only the games that will be released for it. If games come out for it that I happen to want, then it'll go on my list, though I may wait for a price drop. In the meantime, I'm actually more likely to get a PS3 after the price drop that will inevitably hit once the PS4 is released, since there's a title I want for it that's coming out later this summer/this fall and... yeah I'm not gonna talk about it here because I'm honestly kind of ashamed of myself but anyway.

I have a Wii U. Feel free to laugh, but this is because I buy systems for the games that are on them. If you are about to say "But there are no games for the Wii U," my counterargument is "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate," which I've already played for a couple hundred hours or so. The 3DS is also starting to get tempting, what with Animal Crossing: New Leaf coming out and the announcement of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between and Yoshi's New Island. As a kid I played the ever-loving daylights out of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Yoshi's Island, so direct sequels to them after all these years definitely holds a lot of appeal to me.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #265
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
The XBox One can jump in a lake. Not just because of the used games thing; I'm already a big fan of Steam, which is a digital distribution service that ties purchases to an account. But the thing with the Kinect spying on you is just bloody creepy. Even I have my limits.
Everyone called me paranoid for keeping an envelope over the camera when it was turned off.... who's laughing now??

I keep that thing completely unplugged from the console these days.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #266
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post

I can't wait.

I squealed so loud I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me the first time I watched this trailer.
MsBluem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsBluem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #267
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I usually stick to modern, casual or drafts. Standard is too pricey.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #268
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Man of Steel was OK, unless you are 15 then of course it may be awesome.

It had one too many fights and way too much destruction. I mean seriously it got to the point where you just rolled your eyes.

I must say the new man of Steel is quite a sight. I watched it with a few of my gay friends and we all thought he was hot, so that may be another reason to go see it.

Other than than, I'll leave you with this. It's funny!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #269
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

This had me doubled over laughing!! Give it about 25 seconds before it gets good...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #270
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This had me doubled over laughing!! Give it about 25 seconds before it gets good...

holy cow, you weren't kidding. hilarious!
MsBluem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsBluem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #271
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

ok things like this... is why i find you sooooo AWESOME!!!! *laughs*

Quote:

Old 06-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #272
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Any Ghost World/Daniel Clowes fans out there? There's a good chance I'm going to his exhibit in Chicago this weekend and I'm beyond excited.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #273
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post

I can't wait.
I re-read the book a few months ago, and this looks to be following the book pretty closely. It gave me goosebumps, and my inner (mostly outer)child squealed loud enough to make my head hurt. I want to watch it NOW!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #274
NerdieGirl
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 6/24/13 -Previously banned user "kaTE09" back under new name.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

NerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST ReputationNerdieGirl Has the BEST Reputation

NerdieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NerdieGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #275
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's steampunk and Legos!

And it walks liked a really creepy bug thingy!

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #276
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Old 06-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #277
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #278
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default I think I would have the same reaction!

Old 06-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #279
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #280
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

I've mentioned it a couple other places but I GOT THE SPECIAL EDITION DOCTOR WHO 50TH ANNIVERSARY STAMPS.

They come in a fancy package with all sorts of fun info.

I was so excited to see them. Unexpected presents rule.

Tags
geek, geeky, nerd, nerdy, random