Old 10-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #4501
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Finally Trump tweets something positive.

As far as I know he hasn't tweeted since. Even better.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 02:19 PM   #4502
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Keep in mind that news of Hope Hicks' test results was reported by Bloomberg News not announced by the White House.

Also, Trump went to New Jersey for a fundraiser after they knew of Hicks' test results. Chief of Staff Mark Meadows has admitted it.

If anything, it looks like they were initially trying to cover it up, not fake something.

Several people who attended the announcement of Barrett for the Supreme Court nomination in the Rose Garden on Saturday have tested positive including Father Jenkins of Notre Dame, Senator Mike Lee, and Republican Chair Ronna McDaniel. It may or may not be related to the event. Barrett tested positive earlier this summer and recovered and just tested negative and is being tested daily.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 03:28 PM   #4503
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Out of an "abundance of caution" (according to Trump's doctor) he has been given an an antibody cocktail and now is being transported to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center .

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...opter-n1241899

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 03:46 PM   #4504
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

rut row air force 1 is on the front lawn ~ he's going to Walter Reed
Old 10-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #4505
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with comments posted today by Cin and Bulldog.

More importantly, I believe it is of vital importance to priviledge facts over the WH brand of fiction.

I still believe due justice will be served. Squatters rights never helped squatters in the past and i doubt flooding the judicial system with TP-picks will rewrite law to protect crooked ppl just like them.

It is maddening that people wont wear masks or wash their hands or make changes in their behaviors or thinking processes to accommodate that which is rational and sane.

Even now, like posted by other members, I do not believe that anybody on Team TP will ever tell the truth. They have not been truthful in unvarnished ways before. I doubt they will develop a conscience over the distruction imposed on people now or in thr days, months, and years ahead.

What they have done has not only hurt everybody, but they have hurt themselves too. At the expense of everyones mortality.

I still believe justice will be served in timely ways.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 04:24 PM   #4506
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Out of an "abundance of caution" (according to Trump's doctor) he has been given an an antibody cocktail and now is being transported to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center .

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...opter-n1241899
Looks like it's real after all. I didn't believe it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans ask Biden to put his campaigning on hold. They have the chutzpah to do something like that.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 04:34 PM   #4507
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Looks like it's real after all. I didn't believe it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans ask Biden to put his campaigning on hold. They have the chutzpah to do something like that.
I thought I saw something about some Republicans saying Biden should suspend his campaign for 14 days but now I can't find it. Maybe I dreamed it, lol.

Biden campaigned in Michigan today.

I see that as of now the Commission on Presidential Debates says the Vice Presidential debate is still on for next week. I thought it was interesting that I saw a few of the so-called "undecided's were still very interested in the VP debate even after being disgusted with the first Presidential one due to the cadidate's ages. Can't wait for Harris to destroy Pence!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 07:18 PM   #4508
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
rut row air force 1 is on the front lawn ~ he's going to Walter Reed

And did you notice he and everyone else was wearing a mask!?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:33 PM   #4509
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thom Tillis of North Carolina (second Republican Senator along with Mike Lee who are both on the Judiciary Committee) and Kellyanne Conway have both tested positive. They were both at the Supreme Court Rose Garden ceremony and Conway helped with Trump's debate prep. I thought Conway had stepped aside to focus on her family but she seems to always be everywhere.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 08:54 PM   #4510
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default What now???

Well, there's this.

Two top members of President Trump’s reelection campaign accused the Commission of Presidential Debates of being biased in favor of Democratic candidate Joe Biden on Thursday, while also highlighting a slew of nonscientific polls indicating the president won this week’s debate.

“The Commission on Presidential Debates has been in the news for much of the week. Most times when the CPD is described, they’re referred to as a ‘non-partisan organization,’” Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien said in a conference call with reporters. “Those characterizations could not be further from the truth.”

To back up his assertion, Stepien proceeded to identify members of the commission’s leadership, which has made statements critical of Trump, served in partisan positions or donated to Democrats. The CPD is a nonprofit corporation that has sponsored every presidential debate since 1988. Its leadership is made up of both Democrats and Republicans.

The call came after a Wednesday statement from the CPD saying it “intends to ensure that additional tools to maintain order are in place for the remaining debates.” That promise to change the format came after Trump repeatedly interrupted Biden in a debate that quickly devolved into a shouting match on Tuesday.

Trump’s performance during the debate has been roundly criticized by Republicans and Democrats alike. The president, however, tweeted Thursday that he had won the debate “easily” and that he would not agree to any rule changes going forward.

“Why would I allow the Debate Commission to change the rules for the second and third Debates when I easily won last time?” Trump tweeted.

Biden and Trump are set to have two more debates this month. Biden’s running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris, will debate Vice President Mike Pence on Oct. 7.

Trump senior adviser Jason Miller, who joined Stepien on the call Thursday, reiterated that the president is opposed to any alterations to the planned debate format.

“President Trump is ready to go. There shouldn’t be any changes. We do not want any changes. This is purely a move by the Biden camp and their allies in the CPD,” Miller said.

Miller suggested Biden’s team requested specific changes — including having opening and closing statements — that would reduce the amount of “open discussion.” He also said the commission might try to equip the debate moderator with a “mute button” to cut off interruptions. Yes, please!

The CPD and the Biden campaign did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

During the call, both Stepien and Miller made personal attacks on individual members of the CPD leadership. Stepien, a veteran political operative from New Jersey, pointed to an interview one of the group’s co-chairs, Frank Fahrenkopf Jr. gave to Nantucket Magazine last month. In that interview, Fahrenkopf — a former chairman of the Republican National Committee —said, “What I learned in 2016, which was an odd year, was that the American people are not necessarily going to vote for who they think is the smartest person.”

Stepien suggested this demonstrated clear bias against Trump and criticized Fahrenkopf for spending summers on Nantucket, a wealthy enclave in Massachusetts.

“I’m more of a Jersey Shore kind of guy. Frank is a Nantucket guy, apparently,” said Stepien, whose firm has been paid between $10,000 and $15,000 per month by the Trump campaign.

Stepien also listed Democratic donors on the CPD’s board. He noted that former Citigroup chairman Dick Parsons, a CPD board member, served on President Obama’s transition team after the 2008 election.

“The Democrats who serve in the leadership of the CPD are clearly supporters of Joe Biden. ... They endorsed Democrats. They donate to Democrats,” Stepien said. “The Republicans on the board of the CPD aren’t very different. Listen to their words, read their comments.”

Miller echoed Stepien’s critiques of the CPD and accused its leadership of being out of touch with everyday Americans.

“Rather than a cross-section of America, this group very much comes across as what you might see at an evening gala at the Metropolitan Club in D.C. For the most part, these are permanent swamp monsters … not representative of America as a whole,” said Miller, who has worked as a registered lobbyist in Washington.

Miller further incorrectly suggested only “one member” of the group’s board is a Republican.

The pair of top Trump campaign officials also defended the president’s performance in the debate by citing the fact he “won big” in a number of online polls.

The polls cited by the Trump campaign as evidence of the president’s debate victory were largely nonscientific surveys where web users were invited to click on the candidate who they felt won the debate. These polls are notoriously easy to manipulate and Trump has been accused of hiring consultants to game similar surveys in the past.

A trio of more reputable polls conducted by major media organizations all found that most respondents believed Biden won the debate. Miller and Stepien, however, stayed focused on the online results.

“He won in the New Jersey dot-com poll,” Miller said. “He won in the KISS-FM Phoenix Online survey.”

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 08:55 AM   #4511
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Polls
“He ( TRUMP ) won in the New Jersey dot-com poll,” Miller said. “He won in the KISS-FM Phoenix Online survey.”

I heard he is also winning the Charmin " Softest Toilet Paper and Flushable Wpes" poll If you're sitting on the john right now, there's still time to call in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 09:09 AM   #4512
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thom Tillis of North Carolina (second Republican Senator along with Mike Lee who are both on the Judiciary Committee) and Kellyanne Conway have both tested positive. They were both at the Supreme Court Rose Garden ceremony and Conway helped with Trump's debate prep. I thought Conway had stepped aside to focus on her family but she seems to always be everywhere.
One of the channels showed clips of the Rose Garden Ceremony and there was Conway right up, close and personal, to Attorney General Bill Barr, both mask-less!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 09:22 AM   #4513
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Is there anyone who watches CNN for even a few minutes per day who hasn't seen that clip?
Old 10-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #4514
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

“He won in the New Jersey dot-com poll,” Miller said. “He won in the KISS-FM Phoenix Online survey.”

This literally made me laugh outloud.

Add Chris Christie and Senator Ron Johnson to the list of Republicans who have tested positive.

I really hope enough voters are not only fed up with all of these clowns but determined enough to overcome any challenges to voting to get as many of them out of office as possible - from the federal all the way down to the local level.

My absentee ballot is getting mailed to me this week so I will be voting very soon. I can't wait!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 10:37 AM   #4515
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Really Dr. Conely!? Kiss your career goodbye too. One more Trump lying mouthpiece who stepped in it with every statement he made. Will they EVER learn? Oh and geeze Governor Christie...your chances are even worse than Trump in this battle. Guiliani was there at their debate prep, I am sure we will be hearing about him soon.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 01:23 PM   #4516
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Really Dr. Conely!? Kiss your career goodbye too. One more Trump lying mouthpiece who stepped in it with every statement he made. Will they EVER learn? Oh and geeze Governor Christie...your chances are even worse than Trump in this battle. Guiliani was there at their debate prep, I am sure we will be hearing about him soon.
My only concern is for the cleaning crew members who had to go into that prep room to clean up after those greaseballs left.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 02:18 PM   #4517
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:

This literally made me laugh outloud.

Add Chris Christie and Senator Ron Johnson to the list of Republicans who have tested positive.

I really hope enough voters are not only fed up with all of these clowns but determined enough to overcome any challenges to voting to get as many of them out of office as possible - from the federal all the way down to the local level.

My absentee ballot is getting mailed to me this week so I will be voting very soon. I can't wait!

Trump knew he was positive when he went to his last rally ~ he didn't care who he infected ! people r giving him the sympathy vote ~ he seems so pathetically ill, let's not forget who he really is ~ he's more ill than his paid off doctors say. I hope he pulls threw because the day will come when he is removed from the WH and not by air force 1. I want to see that day ~
Old 10-03-2020, 02:43 PM   #4518
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, while driving home after work, I was listening to Ari Shapiro on NPR's Fresh Air and a news counterpart reporting back to Shapiro made the remark that every day, a certain book of news updates and memos are printed off in book form for TP to read each morning. I found that bit of news interesting because I thought I once read or heard on radio that Ivanka was the one who read to him each day because TP either can't read or their ability to comprehend what they read is not something TP can be bothered with, that he'd rather Ivanka be his 'mini-me' in charge of the 'world'. This is with regard for his being hospitalized at WR and such.

It should bother people greatly that the person occupying the WH not only knows our nation's top security info and data but that apparently this would include Ivanka (by proxy, reading the 'book' to him on a daily basis -- if this is in fact true).

Every day in the news. No matter where the news is reported, it's about one single person and the daily trauma/drama that is beset upon the people via the occupant (s) of the WH.

Anyway, I was pondering that yesterday evening on the drive home from work. And, wondering when my ballot by mail will arrive. Supposedly they are mailed out on Oct 14th, but that's not to say that is when they arrive in our mail box. Less than a week turnaround on getting it back to Democratic headquarters. I worry about the slim window of time to return ballots back to official ballot counting stations for those who depend on USPS to get the job done right the first time around (they already have a horrible track record, I think, in general terms of opinions).

Does anyone know if the VP debates are still going to happen? I was looking forward to either listening to Harris debate Pence via video or reading about it soon.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 02:52 PM   #4519
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Last night, while driving home after work, I was listening to Ari Shapiro on NPR's Fresh Air and a news counterpart reporting back to Shapiro made the remark that every day, a certain book of news updates and memos are printed off in book form for TP to read each morning. I found that bit of news interesting because I thought I once read or heard on radio that Ivanka was the one who read to him each day because TP either can't read or their ability to comprehend what they read is not something TP can be bothered with, that he'd rather Ivanka be his 'mini-me' in charge of the 'world'. This is with regard for his being hospitalized at WR and such.

It should bother people greatly that the person occupying the WH not only knows our nation's top security info and data but that apparently this would include Ivanka (by proxy, reading the 'book' to him on a daily basis -- if this is in fact true).

Every day in the news. No matter where the news is reported, it's about one single person and the daily trauma/drama that is beset upon the people via the occupant (s) of the WH.

Anyway, I was pondering that yesterday evening on the drive home from work. And, wondering when my ballot by mail will arrive. Supposedly they are mailed out on Oct 14th, but that's not to say that is when they arrive in our mail box. Less than a week turnaround on getting it back to Democratic headquarters. I worry about the slim window of time to return ballots back to official ballot counting stations for those who depend on USPS to get the job done right the first time around (they already have a horrible track record, I think, in general terms of opinions).

Does anyone know if the VP debates are still going to happen? I was looking forward to either listening to Harris debate Pence via video or reading about it soon.
hi Katzchen even though they are and will be monitoring Pence because of him being up close to everyone at the WH ~ yes they are still planning a VP debate next week Oct. 7th. they will be under diff. guidelines 12' apart etc. masks will be mandatory.
Old 10-03-2020, 03:52 PM   #4520
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Kätzchen, yes that's kind of a tight deadline. New Mexico is starting to mail out absentee ballots on October 6. I requested mine over Labor Day weekend and I checked online and it's been approved, so I'm hoping to get it this week. I plan on mailing it in right away. I am pretty sure it just needs to get to the next town over and there's plenty of time for it to get there by November 3 and I can track its status online.

No way Ivanka should have access to highly classified information.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news