Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 05-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #121
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
I never thought I'd find myself in a place like this again - ten years ago I fell in love with a wonderful man, a gentleman, a fabulous lover (the best ever) male or female - I was married to a bio-male (sorry if the terms I use are not correct and I don't mind being corrected) for five years - the next 22 I spent with a butch, and for a few short years I had two relationships with with one butch and one person who ID as transman and preferred female pronouns because it made life easier for hym- and then I met my first FTM - to I liked him, I liked him a lot, but I wasn't sure that I could allow myself to fall in love with him - he made me see and feel like I was really home when I was in his arms - our transition was an amazing one - he was male - and he snagged me - he swept me off my feet - he spanked my buttocks and made me love it <wink> his level of intelligence and his sense of humor was off the charts and I thought this was the grandest relationship there was ever created on earth - and time pivoted - and then as life does, we changed for so many different reasons - and eventually it was time for both of us to move on - he moved several states away - and I couldn't.
I'm telling you, mark my words, if one of you femmes out there has the chance to meet him - when you are introduced to him, you will find out exactly what I'm talking about.
Because of him, I am hoping that in my new journey of being single I will be lead into the arms of an FTM who wants to co-create a new journey in joy and love - and maybe it will be forever - a femme can dream.
I still love you......I miss you....& I would love "us" again.......thank you for sharing this ! ***
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #122
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

The first person that I went out with, after I started transition was an FTM. He was so gentle and caring with me that it was amazing. I was very terrified when it came to sex, and he let me proceed at my own pace, to find out what worked for me, now that I had begun transition. Everything had changed for me, and he understood that. Since then, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for FTM's and would date them a lot quicker then I would a cis-male.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #123
rande

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

rande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputation

I am an FTM/Stone....if one has to be in a box that's where I'd stand.
Personally I am highly attracted to the Femme energy, but that's just me.

We're all entitled to love who we want to love for crying out loud. The trick is to stop lying to ourselves, get out there on that dance floor and live.

Gender is a fluid thing...there are genders within genders, if you want to split hairs. To say one thing is wrong is to not understand the very nature of what gender identification and expression are all about.

It's highly personal...very individualistic....customized, if you will, to each person.

Just because I am deeply attracted to Femmes doesn't mean that's the only way for others to live. Heck no.

Let's celebrate love, not limits.

Great forum, great Planet. Thanks for being here!
rande is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rande For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #124
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

im single..... i never dated someone whom is FTM..
have had relationships and some dates whom id as stone..
im not even sure if Im even femme enough for some.. i mean i am a lady/girl/femme even though my job is not very lady like.. but i do see a lot of very femine women out there whom drive them big rigs.
im just a girl next door kinda girl.
some say i just hadnt met the right one yet......... well crap im 57 already.
im not holding my breath. i am lonely .. but i know im not desperate either.
maybe im doing something wrong.
anyways............. this is a interesting thread.
will subscribe........ annnnd guess i need to get to work...
have a awsome day/ weekend , everyone.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #125
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning FATF dwellers and peekers

i been reading some postings here yesterday and well just can not understand this............
2 people...... doesnt matter if your str8/ftm/mtf/butch femme or what ever.
when a couple has so much love for each other... why can not they make it work???
doesnt love conquer all??? it is soo hard to find true love , a deep love and when you do find it and its mutual , stick with it... its like that song.. if you see a chance take it.. find romance embrace it?? think thats how it goees.. lol its a old Steve Winwood song... heh

Darbonaire n LadyRieinAL life is way way to short.... and in our age group, its soo soo very hard to find someone ... must be something to work out to keep ya'll together. I hate seeing such loving couples fall apart when it could of been prevented. I guess i am a strong believer in working on a relationship when its worth saving.
ya know grandma n grandpa didnt get to there 50th wedding anniversary on a bed of roses, im sure there were some thorns somewhere along the way.
anyways. just my thoughts this morning.... ha and i havnt had my coffee yet.. lol

im heading to Ithaca and then to detroit today.
have a great day everyone.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 08:01 AM   #126
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in to say good morning to everyone
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #127
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default One day at a time....

Treated myself to a wonderful massage today....wow, maybe I should date a massage therapist?.....LOL......I'm trying my best to stay positive, fill my days with new friends & new experiences.....thank God for my cat......lol......she's my baby girl & has gotten me through a LOT !

I just wanted to stop in & say hello & I wish everyone a super evening & a wonderful tomorrow !

Jonathan
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #128
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
Treated myself to a wonderful massage today....wow, maybe I should date a massage therapist?.....LOL......I'm trying my best to stay positive, fill my days with new friends & new experiences.....thank God for my cat......lol......she's my baby girl & has gotten me through a LOT !

I just wanted to stop in & say hello & I wish everyone a super evening & a wonderful tomorrow !

Jonathan

my cat has gotten me through a lot also now if i could get him to stop snoring at nite

hello to all the ladies and gents on the thread
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #129
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

My husband was always into feminine, straight, bi or gay. It makes no difference to him who I fancy, provided he's quite high on the list.

I think ten years back girls like me were just too lesbian to date FTM's, whereas now we're all part of the same community. For the boys, I guess it's a lot safer dating a lesbian once you look like a man. For the girls, I guess we get the authentically queer experience, with someone who's simultaneously breaking as well as maintaining binaries ... or perhaps that's just my take on it all.

It did surprise me that I could fancy the pants off a man, it didn't surprise him that he could fancy me. He led me astray, clearly!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #130
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in to spread my love around for all the amazing guys here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:49 PM   #131
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh.. Hello all I'm FTM and am attracted to femmes.. I guess I might belong in this thread *waves to everyone*
Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #132
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight
Ohhh.. Hello all I'm FTM and am attracted to femmes.. I guess I might belong in this thread *waves to everyone*

lol glad you could join us, make yourself at home
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #133
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfemme View Post
I have noticed that many of FTM friends date primarily butch women or FTM and I wanted to know how many FTMs are attracted to femme women? Is there a reason why you are attracted to femmes and are you also attracted to butch women or other FTM as well?
Guess I could start off with responding to the original poster

I consider myself to be pansexual.. Meaning that I am attracted to the person rather then thier gender.. that being said.. For me personally, I tend to have fun and play with guys and settle down and date women.. I am also poly, so this has worked well for me in my personal life Currently I am "single" meaning that I do have some very close intimate friends and playmates, but I am not dating anyone nor am I in a relationship with anyone..

That is just my thoughts on the original post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #134
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
lol glad you could join us, make yourself at home
Well thank you
Old 05-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #135
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight
Well thank you
*smiles* Your very welcome
Old 05-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #136
rande

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

rande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputation

Don't give up!
You're plenty feminine! Don't you dare think otherwise!
Driving a truck, far out! Nothing wrong with that!
Hell! Turns me right the heck on!

I like it when people are who they want to be, regardless of stereotyping and labeling.
There is someone out there for you. Hang in there.
Love's a funny thing, it sneaks up on you lots of times right after you've given up...then WHAMMO!

So don't worry...love is coming.
You don't have to change a thing...just be there for it.

You're perfect, just the way you are.
rande is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rande For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #137
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I thought I would peek around the curtain and say hello. I am looking for a welcoming place to hang my hat. Good evening one and all.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #138
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by rande
Don't give up!
You're plenty feminine! Don't you dare think otherwise!
Driving a truck, far out! Nothing wrong with that!
Hell! Turns me right the heck on!

I like it when people are who they want to be, regardless of stereotyping and labeling.
There is someone out there for you. Hang in there.
Love's a funny thing, it sneaks up on you lots of times right after you've given up...then WHAMMO!

So don't worry...love is coming.
You don't have to change a thing...just be there for it.

You're perfect, just the way you are.
Sometimes we need to be reminded of these things and I thank you for posting this for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien
I thought I would peek around the curtain and say hello. I am looking for a welcoming place to hang my hat. Good evening one and all.
Welcome to the thread Julien, make yourself at home ~ visit anytime you like

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #139
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Just a little bump...
Old 07-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #140
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Femmes are amazing.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post: