Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Birthdays

Old 11-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Birthday, Gryph!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{Gryph}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Happy, happy birthday, darlin!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being in my life and for letting me be in yours! Thank you for opening your arms, your heart, your home and your life to me. My life started again the day I first saw your name!

May this birthday be the start of your best year yet and may all good things come to you, my love! May you be blessed with happiness and peace and may the Path you walk bring you great joy and satisfaction. May you prosper in all things, especially financially, and may we live, love and laugh together forever, so mote it be!
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs"]YouTube- The BEATLES birthday song[/ame]

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Gryph
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday
Gryph!!!

May your day be warm and toasty and full of nothing but good things.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Blessed Birthday Gryph
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Gryph,

May this wheel of the year spin out with fertile prosperity and suprise joys.

Pearls
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy happy birthday to You!

~Diva

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Bday!!!!

I misses you. I hope it was a lovely day!!!! MUAH to you and my sis!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Gryph!

Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh happy happy day that you were born, Gryph! Hope it was a great one!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #11
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Day Gryph!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #12
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gryph!!!!!

AND a very happy birthday to you, indeed!!!!!

Is this the first in your new home????

WILDCAT!

(Pearl and Minxy wish you a happy B-Day too, and "many, many more to come"! Meow...)
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #13
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

happy
birthday
to
yoooooo
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:28 AM   #14
Petal Soft

Have a wonderful day!!

~~~Petal~~~
Old 11-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #15
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
{{{{{{{{{{{{Gryph}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Happy, happy birthday, darlin!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being in my life and for letting me be in yours! Thank you for opening your arms, your heart, your home and your life to me. My life started again the day I first saw your name!

May this birthday be the start of your best year yet and may all good things come to you, my love! May you be blessed with happiness and peace and may the Path you walk bring you great joy and satisfaction. May you prosper in all things, especially financially, and may we live, love and laugh together forever, so mote it be!

My sweet Babygirl! I'm the happiest Daddyboy in the whole USA! Especially Wichita!
Your love is what keeps me going, helps keep me strong and very very happy!!! I love you more then I can ever say in words.

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #16
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Linus for the Birthday happy dance! I was sitting in my chair rocken out to the song!

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Old 11-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #17
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanks Wolfyone! *big grins*

Old 11-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #18
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanks Gemme,
So far its been delightful. Sitting here, the house was quite and I was enjoying my coffee. And then everyone woke up and I got so much more love. *chuckles*

Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #19
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanks June! *grins*

Old 11-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #20
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanks Snow! I think if I grin any more my cheeks will be sore.