Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-18-2010, 05:09 AM   #1801
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm thinking about the fact that I will be officially "over" (from the thread title) this March and just how I want to spend my 60th Birthday. Will have to be a major pamper thyself event! It is one of those milestone birthdays.....

Spending with my closest friends would be perfect. A white-water rafting trip would be grand. Damn, if we don't live miles apart! But, there has to be a way.....

Geez, is collagen better than retinol for wrinkles and lines?

LOL.... I have hinted more than once to my son that a purple Harley with a side-car (for my dog) would be great!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 06:05 AM   #1802
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having a milestone on Sunday and am having a special weekend with my BFF at super nice resort that has a spa.

I love to whitewater raft, it's wonderful in this region Rafting season was over about a month ago though. Now it's snow season!

I've not gotten into the retinol or collagen, I just would rather spend my bucks on other things right now, maybe in another ten years I'll change my mind? I wear my lines with pride, they reflect who I am, and the life that I've lived. New boobs? now thaaaat's a possibility, at the very least a lift, LOL.
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 06:32 AM   #1803
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning ladies,gemts and all surrounding! hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:36 AM   #1804
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters! Its been awhile since I've been here and have missed all of you. Its good to see this thread active again! Have a beautiful day!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 07:05 AM   #1805
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning all lofters hope you are all having a good day glad to see this thread alive with people coming in and saying hi and posting!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #1806
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Morning dear Lofters! I hope everyone is having a great day!!! and getting ready for the weekend to come!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #1807
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
I'm having a milestone on Sunday and am having a special weekend with my BFF at super nice resort that has a spa.

I love to whitewater raft, it's wonderful in this region Rafting season was over about a month ago though. Now it's snow season!

I've not gotten into the retinol or collagen, I just would rather spend my bucks on other things right now, maybe in another ten years I'll change my mind? I wear my lines with pride, they reflect who I am, and the life that I've lived. New boobs? now thaaaat's a possibility, at the very least a lift, LOL.
Yup, 'bout 10 years... LOL!!

I have enjoyed each decade, so, my guess is that the best is yet to come!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #1808
AlchemyGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, princess, babygrrl ;)
Relationship Status:
in a budding relationship ;)

AlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Haven't read it all...

Hi Everybody,

What a long thread! I haven't been able to read through it all yet but I'd like to join in. Surely, with a thread this long, there are a fair amount of folks in my age range to make friends with here.

Hope this finds you all well

AlchemyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlchemyGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #1809
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Morning all, hope you all are having a good one!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #1810
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Happy weekend everyone old and new, I hope it's wonderful for all. Finally we have rain, real rain here. I'm having a cup of cocoa and enjoying a lazy morning. The drip,drip,drip in the pan accompanies the beating on the roof and I am so grateful for the fields and hills getting soaked. Earlier it was raining and the sun was shining, how lucky was that? I made my wish.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #1811
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon lofters how is everyone doing today on this Saturday afternoon. Making chicken soup with pasta in it for dinner tonight cause I think its cold and soup is needed to energize the soul and nourish the body...have a great day..
Old 11-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #1812
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Good Afternoon lofters how is everyone doing today on this Saturday afternoon. Making chicken soup with pasta in it for dinner tonight cause I think its cold and soup is needed to energize the soul and nourish the body...have a great day..

Hey lips , I'm fixin porkchops with califlower and mashed potato, Its gotten alot colder here in Fla.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #1813
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Hey lips , I'm fixin porkchops with califlower and mashed potato, Its gotten alot colder here in Fla.
Really its freezing up north but it is November already but cauliflower and mashed potato sounds great, the soup will be on in about an hour when I put the pasta in and the cheese yum...
Old 11-21-2010, 05:27 AM   #1814
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! As for me, I think I'm about over this flu
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #1815
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Lofters..

soo tell me how will you spend your sunday today??

for me ..... im hoping to get a load heading north and a lil to the east.. lol
soo I can land inear Erie Pa.... then to my boss's machanics shop.. then im going home.
soo been resorting things and cleaning up the truck... im gonna be away from it till next friday.. *sigh*.. im gonna miss it..... NOT!! lol

well maybe a lil .. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #1816
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
hmmmm wonder how hard it would be to get a load to Fla.. hmmmmm

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #1817
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I'm off for a few days, no money though, so I thought I'd bake some goodies. I drug out my grandmother's cookbook and found a recipe I had everything for. I made cookies, and didn't burn one. It was so good to have a warm house and cookies. I'm thinking of doing it again tomorrow. Goodbye diet. I also found out that peanut butter and basil leave sandwiches are delicious. Maybe it's just that basil makes everything better.
I saw in the "how old are you" thread that there are well over 5o of us older ones on bf. Hope all of you are having a good week.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #1818
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching Public Enemies with Johnny Depp as Dillinger.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #1819
raising2alone

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Name says it all

raising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Thanksgiving

Haven't been on in awhile, just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all. Even in these hard economic times I hope we can all find the things we are truly thankful for . I am thankful for my two little ones that continue to be a blessing to me.

Take care!!!!
raising2alone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raising2alone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #1820
vabzee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

vabzee is on a distinguished road
Default Beat the Storm

Made it home before the ice hit. I had to get out and get my Turkey before the storm came. I got a 20 pounder this year cuz I'm having 10 people over for Thanksgiving day. It's been a few years since I've entertained on Turkey day. I really wanted to be surrounded by my closest friends this year. It's going to be a potluck and almost everyone is a wonderful cook in their own right. It should be really good. Hope you all are able to celebrate and be surrounded by those you love.
vabzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vabzee For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature