Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #801
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- the ability to be happy for someone for their accomplishments, life & love, even when they can't find it within to be happy for me in return.
- honesty, reality, common sense & pride
- the ability to be 'me' and not adapt anything to impress another. And having a supportive, loving Partner who encourages me to be 'me' and doesn't try to change me or mold me.. We have many differences, but love One another for those differences.. We really bring out the best in one another.
- Quiet moments in deep thought, meditation, inner joy.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #802
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

for plans that honor and cherish our family
for the safe drive back
for the time together to come.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #803
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!

Maureen just came home today from her summer job...now we get ready for preparation for Medical School...We don't have too much time left with our kids, but today was wonderful...

Maureen came home at 10 am, and she and I hunkered down in the big bed to watch trashy TV on VH1 and TLC, and she fell asleep around 2-ish...and I stayed awake to listen to her breathe...

Katie popped in and out while busy working on her art, and Doreen got her gear and uniform ready for work...and today I was thankful for this...

At about 11:15 today, in my bedroom, I had two kids, two dogs, the love of my life, and 3 crazy little cats...all under the same roof again.

I don't brag about much, but I will brag about this...I built this. The perfect family. The only thing that would have made this better would have been to have future son-in-law, war hero Andrew here too, along with Honor...Of course the back bedroom isn't big enough for me, Doreen, Maureen, Katie, Pontoffel Pok, Neefa Fefa, Mikey Simon, Buddy, Georgia, a retired Thoroughbred, and a Marine...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #804
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thankful for... the walking meditation that is my beach..
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #805
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

She called me last night from her hotel. As we were getting ready to hang up she got quiet, and I could tell she was crying. I asked her what was wrong. She asked me if I believed that she loved me. In just two short months we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. I love you is so small, too small, a thing to say for all that I feel.

I am so very proud of the woman that she is, confident and strong in herself....I build things....things that matter today but in 50 years will have evolved to another technology and forgotten.........but her?....... she puts her hands on people and heals them.... not just physically but emotionally too. That is just so amazing to me that someone can do that, called to do it, born to do it. I am in awe of her. She is kind, and gentle, and someone I'd like to be a lot more like.

I remember the first night we really talked. She told me that she had MS and that she didn't normally tell people right away, but she really liked me and that she wanted me to really understand what the future would hold. I knew from the very first day that my heart was going to break. She has been very blessed to have had good health so far. Tomorrow is not promised to us I know. I am thankful for right now, this very second. I would not take a lifetime with someone else in trade for our almost 10 years.

...and here she is worried about whether or not that I know that she loves me.

I am grateful that she does

Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #806
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for my continued ability to be patient when the idiocy around me rises so high I can't see anything else.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #807
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_J View Post
I am thankful for my continued ability to be patient when the idiocy around me rises so high I can't see anything else.
I have no patience & it's one of those things I work on daily. I have finally come to believe & realize that patience truly is a virtue & does pay off.

Last edited by Tony; 08-06-2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Fat fingers; stupid smart phone.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #808
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for.....apologies...forgiveness...for heart connections....I did....she did!!!
I am thankful for the love I have in my world, in my life, and for amazingly incredible friends....I just AM!
I am thankful for today's technologies...for my health...for being loved and loving.
I am thankful for the wonderful Oncologists I have...that gave me hope at life...again
I am thankful for being able to attend the Reunion....I just can NOT wait to meet everyone, see others I already know...
Old 08-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #809
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

positive and supportive friends and chosen family

The Plumber

Sweet iced tea

German Johnson maters

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #810
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Air conditioning

coffee

mocha flavored coffee creamer

neighbors all gone for the day

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #811
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Tears to clean the soul.

Friends.

Family.

Love.

Good books.

Hope, so much hope.

Faith.

My best friend.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #812
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Music
My Soul ....... it moves me at just the right time and in just the right ways
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #813
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I'm thankful for:

The ability to remain 39 for the last however many years.

The drive & devotion that allows me to do whatever I have to in order to help a friend or family member.

The fact that I have no filter when it comes to defending those who cannot or will not defend themselves.

The fact that I no longer get hangovers.

That I'm a rather diverse/perverse kinda guy.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #814
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for my friends and family! I had an awesome Birthday!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #815
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Central air conditioning.

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #816
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful that SS accepts my son and adores him so much and I am THANKFUL that my son accepts SS and I can see how much he likes her. He just turned 13 and you never know what to expect from kids. This, me and another woman, was all new to him. I did tell him prior to my getting deeply involved with SS

I am thankful that they both get along sooooooooo well and that they can hang out together and laugh, play jokes on each other (or gang up on me lol)

I am thankful that we had an amazing summer the 3 of us. Much easier for both SS and my boy to get to really know each other and not just for one week at a time every 3 months.

I am thankful that SS has taken the "plunge" and willing to relocate to be with my son and I.

I love you both with all my heart xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #817
Daktari

Default Gratitudinicity

• Special friends
  • The chance to re-brand' the meeting
  • Not being alone in group service.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #818
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful that my craigslist listed travel trailer sold quickly, now I can spend the rest of the weekend with my Baby!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #819
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Every...Single...Day...
Old 08-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #820
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Very thankful that i live in paradise with the best butch on the planet and every day of my life is like a vacation.

Seriously i love my life, even with life's hiccups i just love it.

i am thankful to be a collared slave, my collar .. the reality of it all is just wonderful

My clients, they trust me and pay well for me to work on them. I am thankful I went to school to learn bodywork.

That my life is the real deal, no pretentious activity. I like it real and raw.

That soon I go on a road trip with Daddi and end up in NOLA for few days. So thankful that Syr is not a hermit and loves to go places with me.

THANK YOU
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful