Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > South Carolina Forums

Old 07-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #301
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

My up this way living was/is Columbus Ohio though SC is pretty and we've some friends up that way.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #302
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

I wondered if that's where the "buckeye" on your profile originated from...

Our best friend's daughter is heading to college - Now she's always telling us - Go Buckeye's!

I am originally from MI and my Cruel originally from VT.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #303
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
In your opinion, what's the best thing about your area of SC?
WINTER!

Just kidding. Well not really I don't guess. I grew up in SC I can't put my finger on just one thing that was best about the area back then. It was all the best.

To me the best thing about SC is it is rich in history all areas in the state have a very rich history. History falls from the moss covered trees in Charleston to the hard woods of Oconee County. Native American history is also very deeply imbedded in SC's lands. Along most waterways and in the mountains you can still find evidence of the Native American Indians and they way they lived in days gone by.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #304
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

I love Vermont!!! What part of Michigan? I love the Ann Arbor area it was pretty as was Lansing!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #305
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I love Vermont!!! What part of Michigan? I love the Ann Arbor area it was pretty as was Lansing!
I lived in Lansing/Haslett and several points north such as Houghton Lake & Lake City. i still have family in that area. Ann Arbor area is nice too.

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
Old 07-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #306
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

We are located in the Greenville area and there are SO many things to do and see.

http://www.greenvillesc.gov/Culture/...hingsToDo.aspx

Shakespeare in the Park ~ http://upstateshakespearefestival.org/

Old 08-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #307
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

What's going on SC?

Old 08-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #308
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the dang heat..that's what....lol
Quote:
What's going on SC?
Old 08-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #309
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We are located in the Greenville area and there are SO many things to do and see.

http://www.greenvillesc.gov/Culture/...hingsToDo.aspx

Shakespeare in the Park ~ http://upstateshakespearefestival.org/
I used to spend a lot of time in Greenville. Primarily, at the bingo hall on Whitehorse...LOL
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #310
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
the dang heat..that's what....lol
Spent time in the pool to cool off. Then in the house. Good thing I didn't have to go grocery shopping or I would've been in the cooler. lol

Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #311
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I used to spend a lot of time in Greenville. Primarily, at the bingo hall on Whitehorse...LOL
I haven't been to a bingo hall since 1994 @ Fort Knox. I loved it though!

Old 08-17-2011, 05:31 AM   #312
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

http://www.whatifgreenville.com/

Old 09-09-2011, 05:51 AM   #313
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning South Carolina....happy Friday!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #314
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[COLOR="Blue"]Lowcountry of SC...checking in...gorgeous, sunny, blue skied, and cooler days...yeahhh....I can almost smell that crispness of fall..and apples....yummmmmm.
Hey all my South Carolinian friends...have a wonderful weekend!!!! Clay
PS How ya doing there, CF? Take care! Have great weekend.[
Jelli, Von, and all the others....have a wonderful weekend!/COLOR]
Old 09-10-2011, 07:14 AM   #315
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]Lowcountry of SC...checking in...gorgeous, sunny, blue skied, and cooler days...yeahhh....I can almost smell that crispness of fall..and apples....yummmmmm.
Hey all my South Carolinian friends...have a wonderful weekend!!!! Clay
PS How ya doing there, CF? Take care! Have great weekend.[
Jelli, Von, and all the others....have a wonderful weekend!/COLOR]
Hey Clay! I didn't know that you moved to SC...I thought you lived in FL
Old 09-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #316
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Morning CF:
Yes, I am back in SC...almost 3 months now. I was in Fla...but wanted to come back to SC! Am in lowcountry area! Have a great weekend...Clay
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Hey Clay! I didn't know that you moved to SC...I thought you lived in FL
Old 10-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #317
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning all you Carolina peeps I hope everyone is having a good weekend and is enjoying this beautiful weather!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #318
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default back at ya

Morning CF:
Yes, it was 59 here when I went to bed this am...niceeee....was like 85 couple days ago. I LOVE this cooler weather. Makes me want to be back up near my beloved Clemson area...where the mountains (Blue Ridge) are in the backdrop, cooler climes, pumpkins, apples (local) and the various Oktoberfests Festivals going on...I can almost smelllllll those bratwurst cooked out on the outdoor grills...and going up into Helen,GA....yummm the sights, sounds, and food...
Anyway, now that I have made us hungry...lol....have a wonderful Sunday. I am enjoying a cup of coffee, perusing the htreads. I haven't seen Jelli post in a bit..or vonster monster...we have a couple more peeps here too....lol...
Old 10-25-2011, 09:02 AM   #319
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Greer City Park Amphitheater
October 28th
Concessions and pre-show activities begin at 9:00pm and show begins at 11:00pm

FREE ADMISSION!! - Bring a new or gently used coat, hat, or gloves to any of the movies and they will be collected for the Fourth Annual Share the Warmth Coat Drive.

Let’s Do the Time Warp AGAIN!! For one night only, Greer City Park welcomes Riff Raff…and Dr. Frank N. Furter, and Eddie, and all the others. Come visit the good doctor’s mansion for a night of fun. Oh yes, by all means don’t forget your costumes – and rice, toast, rubber gloves, party hats, newspapers, flashlights, water pistols, and other assorted props. The City of Greer is working hard to kick off Halloween with a true classic! First Timers kits will be available for purchase.

a few of us will be there! anybody else up for it?
come on y'all.. come out and play!
it'll only hurt for a minute.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #320
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss entycing View Post
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Greer City Park Amphitheater
October 28th
Concessions and pre-show activities begin at 9:00pm and show begins at 11:00pm

FREE ADMISSION!! - Bring a new or gently used coat, hat, or gloves to any of the movies and they will be collected for the Fourth Annual Share the Warmth Coat Drive.

Let’s Do the Time Warp AGAIN!! For one night only, Greer City Park welcomes Riff Raff…and Dr. Frank N. Furter, and Eddie, and all the others. Come visit the good doctor’s mansion for a night of fun. Oh yes, by all means don’t forget your costumes – and rice, toast, rubber gloves, party hats, newspapers, flashlights, water pistols, and other assorted props. The City of Greer is working hard to kick off Halloween with a true classic! First Timers kits will be available for purchase.

a few of us will be there! anybody else up for it?
come on y'all.. come out and play!
it'll only hurt for a minute.
I love Rocky Horror but have been sick. Did you go? How was it???
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post: