Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Femme Caves!

Do you have a Femme cave? You know, a room or area in your house that is yours and only yours? What do you do there? What's in it?

Describe your Femmecave, whether it be a craft room, sewing room, or even a little nest where you like to knit!

Femme caves rock!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I do love this thread!!!

My femme cave is my bedroom. My favorite things reside here! My bed of course, the best sheets I can find (luxurious bedding is a must) seeing that napping and bedtime are a favorite of mine. I have beautiful framed pictures that are all sentimemtal in some way, whether given to me or a "find". My jewelry box that stays close to my bed (which indicates it's importance, lol) filled with things that have been given to me, either by people that have been in my life or passed down from my mom or grandmother. My treadmill of course because when I wake up it speaks to me (get on me) sometimes I listen, sometimes I don't. I can't forget my 5 foot tall giraffee that I scored at a furniture store that was closing down. (her name is Gertrude, yes I am insane) and let me not leave out my closet with lots of beautiful clothes and shoes which are truly things I cherish. Some are recent buys and some are not, some fit and some don't.... they are like family!!! So, in summary, my bedroom is truly my oasis and I have created a place that makes me feel happy and peaceful.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I shit you not.

Besides the man cubs room, garage and laundry room.. The whole house is my cave..

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i just got a new chair and rearranged my femme cave in my bedroom slash office! i'll try to take pics soon.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

No!! I wish. I have a 4 bedroom house with only 2 of the rooms occupied... This is giving me ideas! I would love to start sewing and designing clothes again! Rawr.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Someday I WILL have a room just for my crafts and little projects!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #7
DanzAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
TBD by how I know you.
Relationship Status:
Single

DanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme corner... almost a cave

Right now my bedroom is in such a state of dissaray, that I certainly would call it a cave, but not a femme cave. I have carved out a corner in the living room for a femme office/writer's corner which I'll keep. Then if my room survives the planned napalming, I'll take pictures of my brand new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Renaissance Femme: the world thru the lense of a femme leatherdyke - http://therenaissancefemme.wordpress.com/

The Delicious Experience - Eco-Adventure Tours & Retreats for all budgets.
DanzAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DanzAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #8
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

And PS, what a sweet idea for a thread. Having a sanctuary is so central to feeling safe. It's a base where you can lick your wounds and indulge yourself and celebrate in privacy I will never take for granted again.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
Erryl

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Erryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone is welcome in my femme cave. We all do a little crafting. We even have a nerdy little craft blog. lol

In my femme cave is where all my craft supplies live. Scrapbooking, cardmaking, party decor, cake tools/supplies and painting stuff. The wifey like woodburning too so that's in there. Also, the kiddo's jewelry stuff... pretty much it's a room packed with shelves that are covered in crafts.

Here's what it looked like a few months ago. I've been pairing down stuff so it's a little busy in there in these pics.

Last edited by Erryl; 12-30-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Added a photo
Erryl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Erryl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #10
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erryl View Post
Everyone is welcome in my femme cave. We all do a little crafting. We even have a nerdy little craft blog. lol

In my femme cave is where all my craft supplies live. Scrapbooking, cardmaking, party decor, cake tools/supplies and painting stuff. The wifey like woodburning too so that's in there. Also, the kiddo's jewelry stuff... pretty much it's a room packed with shelves that are covered in crafts.

Here's what it looked like a few months ago. I've been pairing down stuff so it's a little busy in there in these pics.
I truly think I have fallen into love I this room.. I could only wish..
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 02:33 PM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCrtAnge1 View Post
I truly think I have fallen into love I this room.. I could only wish..
if only my craft room looked that good. Even better...like this ...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 05:55 PM   #12
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. I'm thinking the walls are what makes this room spectacular. Rich bold blue?turquoise? not sure, but it's fabulous! Very nice. Would keep your energy level to the max all day. And it looks really big. Geez, look at the table!!

Thanks for finding and posting for us!!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:14 PM   #13
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 11:34 AM   #14
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

My Femmecave is the spare bedroom in my flat. It is my walk-in closet, my shoe closet and where I do my hair and makeup. It really is the best room in my flat! Mostly because I don't have to share it with the husband. Its all mine!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 12:40 AM   #15
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Ah... a room of one's own. Fabulous!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #16
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

This Sunday's found treasure is a dresser from the 30's, with lovely graceful lines and even a frame thingy to hold a mirror. Sorry, can't remember what the proper name for the frame thingy. Surfice it to say, I'm all excited about my new find. It's covered in tacky badly applied crackly paint, and I do mean badly applied. Under the white paint is a flat nasty shade of what looks like should have been teal but isn't.

So anyhoo, it's made of cherry wood..... ya how fabulous is THAT????!!!

So tomorrow I will commence to stripping and sanding down the crap on the surface. This afternoon I finally got brave and cut a hole in the solid wood door the roomie was tossing... bad roomie, solid wood, wth??

It has three square panels down the middle, so I cut out the one panel on one end, that's for the sink. Did not do my usual anal retentive detail work so it DOES NOT look the way I wanted it to look. BUT, being the creative genius I am, it will not deter me from having a Bohemian Kitchen. So there. The other panel on the opposite end will house the 2 burner stove top. Am so excited to finally see my Grace shaping up into a REAL FEMME CAVE on wheels. So any hoo, I've been busy scheming on how to get other things done. I started out with a beach theme but now its looking on the wild side,... Granny on LSD.

Saw some great Mermaid paintings at the Harbor Walk Art and Craft show. AND a Fabulous Mermaid painted on the side of a huge craft of some sort in the Harbor. She was beautiful!!

So now I'm inspired to do something fabulous on Grace's huge 38 ft length. Got my Elmer's Glue so I can papermache my Barbie collection into mermaids to hang in the windows and on the mirrors. Having more fun than people. Wish I had some Femme friends to hang with and make goodies. *big sigh

Well, any hoo, have jabbered enough about my lastest adventure, what's yours??

Would love to hear about it all.... toodles!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #17
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fundelu...holiday_jenny/

Holey socks! Is this chair delightful or WHAT???!!!

Adding it to "I want..." list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #18
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Who says it has to be a place for tools?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: