How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
– Toni Morrison forever postage stamps
They have Toni Morrison forever postage stamps now?!?! I was at the P.O. today and the clerk did not mention those.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 03:52 PM   #5882
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
They have Toni Morrison forever postage stamps now?!?! I was at the P.O. today and the clerk did not mention those.
Yes, they’re available. They’re at my local post office and you can order them online (see link below).

https://store.usps.com/store/product...tamps-S_483104
Old 11-24-2023, 07:39 PM   #5883
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

when I purchased my stamps at my post office, the clerk was pleased that I knew who Toni Morrison is. She said most people don’t know who’s on the stamps, and she often has to educate them. that made me sad…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Yes, they’re available. They’re at my local post office and you can order them online (see link below).

https://store.usps.com/store/product...tamps-S_483104
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2023, 12:19 PM   #5884
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, what we do for grandchildren!
We spend a good portion of Christmas day over at my grandchildren’s house. So I bought my husband and I really goofy looking Christmas wear! Mine is a two-piece tunic set. It says something about Grandmother’s being the best Christmas gift of all, with Christmas presents and candy canes all over it. His is a long sleeve black Henley with cartoon Santa Clauses all over it.

lol. Of course we also dress up as Mr. and Mrs. Claus when they come over on the eve of Christmas Eve for a special Christmas dinner and exchange of gifts.

I love being a grandma!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2023, 04:21 PM   #5885
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Bath tub fixtures
2 ceiling fans
Electric chainsaw
Few other odds and ends at Lowes
BOOM $500 amazing how expensive things are these days and everything I bought was on sale

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2023, 04:34 PM   #5886
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a month of internet and paid some bills today.

Yesterday was my spendy day. I went to a holiday craft fair. I found an artist that uses eggshells in her paintings to create dimension. A bonus is that she's family. Her partner was there, helping her with sales. I had to support her. The work was good and I wound up with a great shadow box painting of an owl. I might name him Barnaby. I haven't decided yet.

I also got a cedar robot, a painted and resin-ed large seashell with a positive mantra painted on it in the style of Kelly Rae Roberts, a framed piece of art using watercolor paints on sea glass and rocks to create little birds of all colors on the seashore and also a greeting card print from the same artist.

I spoke with a vendor about a custom piece using laser cut plywood in a layered piece where each piece is a different color. It creates dimension and just looks really cool. The vendor had a mandala, which was nice, and several unicorns. Some in the style of MLP but the one I liked was more like a carousel horse that just happened to be a unicorn. I just wasn't a fan of the colors in the combination he used but he's open to designing a custom piece for me and only lives about 20 minutes away so I could actually just pick it up or meet him somewhere in between. I don't have to worry about damage in shipping, postage or the quality of the item when making a custom order. It is a win-win-win.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2023, 08:50 PM   #5887
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I hit the Amazon Black Friday sale and got a few things that were really worth it. (For me - my holiday shopping is all done.) I got a 6-canister kitchen set of Tupperware for $20 (60% off!). I have needed replacement canisters for my kitchen staples for quite awhile now.

I got some Himalayan Yak Cheese dog chews for $12 (half off). They're usually pricey, but Brittany loves them.

And, I got some storage baskets with lids for my bedroom for $31 (24% off). They weren't as much of a bargain as I would have liked, but I have been looking at these baskets for a long while, long before Black Friday began. I was probably going to eventually break down and pay full price, so 24% off is a win.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2023, 08:41 PM   #5888
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Saved 40 bucks on a pair of Brooks walking shoes. Thank you Cyber Monday!

Black Friday, some flannel to make pillowcases for Christmas gifts.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 04:18 AM   #5889
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– A Food and Health Journal
– Right Rice recommended by a friend
– Keto Sampler Gift Box for m’self
– A cute pair of leg warmer's
– Squeaky toys for Bella

I’ve been wanting a food journal for a while. I sorta created my own but I found one online that’s structured, coil-bound with labels, in teal with gold foil at a CyberMonday price.

Leg warmer’s. I’m starting to feel like the woman in the poem about being old and wearing purple, but I sometimes get compliments from the young women wanting to know where I buy them, so they don’t look goofy to errybody. I don’t want to look like a fool but I kinda don’t care because I absolutely love them. I wear a pair on most days in the winter, and have many pairs after my lovely niece gifted some to me. Still, I wanted another pair.

Toys. Shorty ate two of Bella’s toys on Thanksgiving and hid one outside, I think. Shorty is 60 lbs of muscle and is a good boy, but he ain’t here for the toys and Bella ain’t here for him.

Old 12-01-2023, 05:07 PM   #5890
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Cbd gummies by WYLD: Pear 🍐

https://images.app.goo.gl/v8TFcsFfbJndduPc7

Pure hemp. No THC. Absolutely yummy and a couple them help throughout the day. It helps fight the pain I feel with a bad case of arthritis in my knees and lower back.

*good stuff*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2023, 08:02 PM   #5891
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

A new set of kitchen canisters. The Tupperware ones I ordered aren't going to work - not big enough.

I've been struggling with the same old set for almost 30 years, and I complain about them every time I have to get something out. The seals are broken, they are mismatched sizes and don't fit well in my cabinets. I have no idea why I've put up with them as long as I have.

I noticed this new set on a Black Friday sale. They are exactly what I want - airtight seals, square so they fit in the cabinets better and take up less room, can hold 5 pound bags of products, and clear so I can see what's inside. And they were only $18!

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2023, 10:27 PM   #5892
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I had items to return, which means I went into two craft stores, one big box store, one electronics store and one grocery store.

You fill in the blanks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2023, 04:46 PM   #5893
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Buy Today

Well I had ordered 4 things and 2 came. My turtlenecks and my undergutchies. LOL. Haven;t received the little ones gift or my key fobs new batteries.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2023, 05:23 PM   #5894
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Let's see:

-- Paid for my annual subscription service to internet security by the Geek Squad.

--Re-financed my car with my credit union.

-- Bought a beautiful bouquet of holiday flowers for the staff at my Credit Union.

-- Bought myself a breakfast at the local diner.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2023, 07:02 PM   #5895
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

My old dog who has been riddled with arthritis lately (her !) refuses to walk on any bare floor. I ordered several nonslip hallway runners so that I can place them strategically around the house, including hallways lol. She deserves to feel secure in her own home!

I ordered some watercolor supplies because I’ve decided I’m going to learn how to watercolor
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2023, 11:23 AM   #5896
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Recently bought 3 boxes of white icicles for next year.
Two sparkly candles, last min hostess gift.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 08:33 PM   #5897
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Voltaren (diclofenac 1%) gel for my arthritic knees. That stuff is amazing!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2024, 04:41 PM   #5898
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Gain pods
Watercolor brushes
Felting kit
New sleepware
3 new pair of pants
4 shirts
2 sweat pant sets
2 Long over shirts
Winter hat
Gloves
Winter coat in a color I never wear!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2024, 09:12 PM   #5899
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Every year Mom and I painstakingly find the perfect calendar. Oops, we are 5 days into the new year. Mom says, just get one. Evidently we are lost without one.

One calendar.
Two bottles of nail polish. Some of my stash is ready to leave.
Heart earrings
Valentine and Easter garden flags
Vintage pink old world Christmas stickers. I have ideas!
Mini pink pom pom trim

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 04:58 AM   #5900
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Tags
buy, what did you buy today