Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up CHAT LOUNGE, A TEMPORARY CHAT ROOM FOR US CHATTERS !

Welcome Everyone to the CHAT LOUNGE.

A friendly and fun space to chat while the Admins focus their attention on getting things back up and running for the Chat Room.

Please stay a while and chat, flirt, have fun, but NO drama is allowed please. Please remember the TOS still applies to any and all chat and forum threads.

With that said, please feel free to chat chat chat away and commit fuckery all you wish right here in this forum thread.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Welcome Everyone to the CHAT LOUNGE.

A friendly and fun space to chat while the Admins focus their attention on getting things back up and running for the Chat Room.

Please stay a while and chat, flirt, have fun, but NO drama is allowed please. Please remember the TOS still applies to any and all chat and forum threads.

With that said, please feel free to chat chat chat away and commit fuckery all you wish right here in this forum thread.
YAY! Thanks for starting the thread, Justy! This is great. I hope people find it Now we can let the admins get back to using the other thread as a way of keeping us updated without feeling like I'm overrunning it *blushes*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #3
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

What's everyone doing on a friday night?

I worked , did some forum posting and got ready to go play pool for a little while. A couple of drinks and a few victories later I am back to the forums.

I still have to clean out the rest of my closet and try to get some sleep before going to the market to promote my project again tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #4
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

YAY!!!!!! I"m glad your happy with it Merry. I hope others will be as well. YOU gotta get outta mah head woman !! lmao
Old 02-23-2013, 12:09 AM   #5
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I"m going to post a link in the other room just as soon as I can find how to. Gotta look that up for min or two.
You could also just put the name of the thread in there too in case people want to come over and get some conversation going.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:14 AM   #6
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post

I worked , did some forum posting and got ready to go play pool for a little while. A couple of drinks and a few victories later I am back to the forums.

I still have to clean out the rest of my closet and try to get some sleep before going to the market to promote my project again tomorrow.
I"m not doin a thing. I've done all Imma do this week. I have felt a bit under the weather today. I slept really late, woke up late and feeling like crud. It turned cold here after it rained the other day, and it's getting worse. All this weather going back and forth from warmer to colder is taking it's toll on me I think. I just felt outta sorts today ya know when you feel like yer gettin sumthin. I didn't even exercise today, took the day off. I been exercising for over a week now, and haven't taken a break, so I used today to do that.
I hope you do really well this weekend on promoting your project tomorrow.
I am sure you are going to gain new clients from it.

Imma go see if I can figure out how to post a linky loo to this chat in the update room. bb in a few.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:17 AM   #7
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
YAY!!!!!! I"m glad your happy with it Merry. I hope others will be as well. YOU gotta get outta mah head woman !! lmao
I'm not TRYING to be in it! LOL It just happens!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #8
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I"m not doin a thing. I've done all Imma do this week. I have felt a bit under the weather today. I slept really late, woke up late and feeling like crud. It turned cold here after it rained the other day, and it's getting worse. All this weather going back and forth from warmer to colder is taking it's toll on me I think. I just felt outta sorts today ya know when you feel like yer gettin sumthin. I didn't even exercise today, took the day off. I been exercising for over a week now, and haven't taken a break, so I used today to do that.
I hope you do really well this weekend on promoting your project tomorrow.
I am sure you are going to gain new clients from it.

Imma go see if I can figure out how to post a linky loo to this chat in the update room. bb in a few.
I've gained a bunch of new clients over the last couple of weeks. Some of my old clients are going to start coming in next week. I hope it goes well.

I am so sorry you're feeling under the weather. I don't think the greasy food and drinks tonight helped my stomach feem any better.

Stay warm and relax! You can get back to your routine once you feel better
Old 02-23-2013, 12:28 AM   #9
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Ok, I posted a message and link to this room. If you would please, go read it see how it sounds for me? Oh, and I quoted the Moderator again since we posted over him, that way they will hopefully read it.

I'm sure you will do just fine. I am Happy for you that some of your old clients will follow you to your new place. That's great.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:31 AM   #10
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It sounded great

Thanks! I don't think any of them were ever disappointed with my work but I know it's hard to sometimes go to a different shop even when your barber or stylists goes elsewhere. For some people it's about the relationship you maintain but for others, it's just too hard because of transportation etc.

I don't expect people to follow me. I will just keep doing what I love and meeting new clients, no hard feelings. It's really nice when I get to see my regulars though!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #11
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Quote:
It sounded great

Thanks! I don't think any of them were ever disappointed with my work but I know it's hard to sometimes go to a different shop even when your barber or stylists goes elsewhere. For some people it's about the relationship you maintain but for others, it's just too hard because of transportation etc.

I don't expect people to follow me. I will just keep doing what I love and meeting new clients, no hard feelings. It's really nice when I get to see my regulars though!
I have followed a couple of ladies that used to cut my hair before. I didn't mind cause it was in the same town. I'd rather stay with a good stylist, ya know, rather than have to look for someone new that won't give me a bad cut.
I know you must be excited to start your journey. I know I wish I could be adventurous like that. I just don't have a way to work to be able to travel. But it sounds like it's going to be an exciting adventure. I hope you can make it to the states and visit some of us. I might just squeal really loud if I met you in real. LOL
Old 02-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #12
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

So, have you figured out which way your going to come down to the states? NY or maybe Michigan? or ?
Old 02-23-2013, 03:05 AM   #13
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
So, have you figured out which way your going to come down to the states? NY or maybe Michigan? or ?
I think it will really depend on where I am at the time? For example if I am going to want to spend some time in Ontario and make my way across western canada it would make more sense to head down through Seattle and work my way back across and then up through MI.

Who knows the first US state I may hit could be Alaska LOL

I would like to do NY/MA etc maybe next spring? It would depend on where I am at the time but I am sure I would be back around Guelph by then, at least for a little break. I'd love to see the US side of Niagra Falls and try to offer my services along the east coast because it might be awhile before I come that way again.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #14
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Folks! I would rather still be in my nice warm bed, but alas I have some strange seed thingy to go to. I must be insane! oh wait.. I am! Well have a wonderful day!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #15
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pool????

Quote:

I didn't get past you went to play *POOL*!!! I haven't played in SO very long and I used to play on teams/leagues and in solo tournaments. Not that I was that good or anything. *ahem* So yes, I WAS jealous Merry..Here I am, stuck at home with a cold and a painful tooth and you get to go play pool..Bloody hell, I hope you guys had a blast
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #16
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Top of the mornin to you all!! Justy this is a great idea thank you for comming up with it!!

My friday night was skyping with my best girl after a day of fun with one of the besties....today another day to hang out with a good friend after i vacuum my loft and bath the dogs...lol domestic today...

I hope everyone is having s super kinda day today!!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

Just as a side note..I too have been fielding pvts from people not reading the forums regarding chat and filling them in..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #18
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical

NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default another night on the fire line

i'm home from work ..out of the uniform... not quite sleepy yet..and lonely... i miss the small details of living with a lover/partner as well as the more dramatic moments.. i don't even know where to begin.. where will i ever find a woman who loves all the same odd yet amusing things i love?... gah... i'm stranded on a desert island

... help me Dr.Song....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #19
Kitten.With.A.Twist

How Do You Identify?:
Born Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Is "Darlin'" a pronoun?

Kitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, Chatters!!! Happy Saturday

When life gives you lemons, eat bacon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitten.With.A.Twist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #20
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Cause what's chat without

CANDY!!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 02-23-2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Jesus Fucking Christ that was a big picture
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chat lounge, chat room, chatting, forum chat