Old 10-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #1801
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots_On_The_Rocks View Post
5 More things:

1. I am descended from the Yngling kings of Norway
2. I was born with rubella
3. I loathe plates
4. I am proficient in 3 languages besides English
5. I can talk like the Disney character Stitch
Picking on Scots tonight!

1. I am descended from some ornery Italians
2. I was born with a club foot
3. I like plates, even big ones
4. I used to speak Russian when I was a wee one but lost it through childhood. I'm lucky if I can adequately express myself in English nowadays.
5. I used to be able to mimic Dr. Ruth. It was eerie.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #1802
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

1. I make a conscious effort every day to find good.
2. I have sometimes crippling anxiety, but was raised to hide it at all cost
3. I have HUGE feet... a size 11 in women... someone told me I had tug boats.
4. I hate to clean a dirty space, I know... that makes no sense... but if I let things get out of control, it takes me 5 times as long to clean it...
5. I love love love Lindt white chocolate truffles.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #1803
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

1. I wanted to be a cartoon artist when I was little and I still make a lot of cartoons in my spare time.
2. My favourite cartoonist is Don Rosa, whom I have met and he was super awesome.
3. I've lost a lot of weight and feel really self concious about it.
4. Actually I'm just self concious in general
5. I dont think anything feels better than making someone laugh

Quote:
Scots_On_The_Rocks 1. Wil Wheaton is my cousin (no joke)
Oh my gosh thats so cool. Ask him to do cards against humanity on table top- pretty supercalifragilistic please!

silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 06:48 PM   #1804
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

1- When I cook I need to have all the cooking implements (measuring cups, spoons, bowls etc) ready with all the ingredients out.

2- When I cook I need to clean up as I do (that is including washing dishes)

3- I tend to update my bankbook at least 2 a week sometimes more (depending if I am near a bank machine and I pay my bills at the ATM also....YES I am probably the rare few who do this lol )

4- I have an amazing respectful son.

5- My girl and I are working towards immigration. We are hoping to start the paper work within the next month or so She is American and I am Canadian. The plan is for her to move here with my son & I.

PS If anyone has gone through this (American immigrating to Canada), if you are willing to, maybe you could message me and let me know how the process was for you Thank you.

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #1805
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm very compassionate. I come off here as being precise and exacting, but with a lover, friend, child, or service person, I am as patient and understanding as the day is long.

2. I don't place a lot of value in bodily form or integrity. I can be attracted to the right person regardless of her size or shape, and regardless of disability or affectation. I find all forms potentially lovable--depending on the personality of the person inside there.

3. While I come off here as very intelligent--I am--but I can also be disarmingly stupid about things. That's why those with complementary intelligences meld well with me. I'm dumb about so many of the more femme/subjectives things and I suffer from that.

4. I'm open to exploring friendships/relationships from anywhere. Though I am ensconced in Maine, with a son here and a full life, I am adventurous and long for more travel beyond the extensive moves and journeys I have done.

5. Probably my number one personal trait is that I'm comfortingly and frighteningly forward about what what I think and feel. You never have to wonder about me, "Man, what's that tapu thinking?" I'll fucking tell ya.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #1806
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,258 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
1- When I cook I need to have all the cooking implements (measuring cups, spoons, bowls etc) ready with all the ingredients out.

2- When I cook I need to clean up as I do (that is including washing dishes)

3- I tend to update my bankbook at least 2 a week sometimes more (depending if I am near a bank machine and I pay my bills at the ATM also....YES I am probably the rare few who do this lol )

4- I have an amazing respectful son.

5- My girl and I are working towards immigration. We are hoping to start the paper work within the next month or so She is American and I am Canadian. The plan is for her to move here with my son & I.

PS If anyone has gone through this (American immigrating to Canada), if you are willing to, maybe you could message me and let me know how the process was for you Thank you.

It's all so individual.. can be easy peasy or a 5 year long pointless quagmire. Canadians and Americans seem interchangeable but we are not , on many levels, and that border can make a 20 foot difference into a thousand miles.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:38 PM   #1807
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,152 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm, only 5?

1. My college expenses where paid for in part via tennis scholarships. (with part time jobs filling in the void).

2. My education in college was with aspirations of being a National Park Ranger (life member of the GSA was my inspiration) until the first female Kansas park ranger was murdered 30 miles away from me.

3. I am not PC and sometimes it has caused my personal and professional biting of my tongue more times than I would prefer.

4. My son is my most important gift that I was and am able to give to all who know and share his presence.

5. I am not as good of a listener as I should be. I am deaf in my left ear

Last edited by ksrainbow; 01-21-2014 at 07:51 PM. Reason: deafness
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 11:24 PM   #1808
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

1 My best personal trait is my ability to get along and communicate with anyone. No matter their background, education level, handicap, age gender ...
you get the picture.

2 Helping people if only by listening is my biggest joy.

3 I grew up believing that I should be or end up in a better place then my parents were financially. I am better off in a lot of ways and more importantly I consider myself a better person.

4 Although I was never lucky enough to have children I think that the type of patent you are says a lot about you as a person. Which is why I do not have anything to do with most of my bio-family. After all kids and animals are the best judge of someone character.

5 I am the worse speller in the world to the point that it embarrasses me. No matter what I have done there ate just words that I can not spell and I am ok with this most times. However it has stopped me from going into chat and I dislike being corrected publicly. I am however very grateful for the Google browser since it has spell check
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #1809
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I dislike loud chatter and music, most of the time. I play music fairly low. Except when I don't.

I moan all the time about the rain which is unfortunate when I live in a place where it rains more than it doesn't. It isn't the rain that really bothers me though it's wet hair. If my hair didn't get wet I wouldn't care about the rain. My scalp feels itchy and dirty when my hair is wet even when wet from washing and I can't stand it! Don't much care for fluffy hair either but that isn't as annoying as the itchy scalp.

I have no internal thermometer, never have. Regardless of the weather, I am continually adding and removing layers throughout the day to compensate.

I need my kitchen cupboards, fridge and freezer well organised and tidy. I seal bags and boxes with sticky tape, elastic bands or pegs depending on what's in there. Do NOT just randomly through stuff in there. Newest to the back please. I do not do cupboard avalanches. Anything hitting my head, work surface or floor because it wasn't put away properly, can go straight in the bin!

If you don't want an honest answer, don't ask the question.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #1810
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

-i'm really short
-i adore classical music
-i love parlour games
-i love to travel
-i like crunchy peanut butter
Old 01-23-2014, 11:09 AM   #1811
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,402 Times in 6,744 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love:
rain
acorns
pink tulips
the ocean
antique wood planes
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #1812
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

1. The sound of the rain gently tapping on the roof

2. The summer breeze when walking along on the beach

3. seeing my nieces and nephews growing up and learning different things along the way.

4. Even though I am silent and appear rough around the edges I am actually shy.

5. I am consistence

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 11:08 PM   #1813
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

5 more things

1 I do not like nuts of any kind

2 I like to receive flowers mainly bcs I rarely get them being a guy

3 Although I put on the front of being a hard ass 24/7 I do have a soft side I am very comfortable with and share with those that know me the best.

4 I have a code that I live by that no one has to understand or approve of but is at the center of who I am.

5 with all the different hats I wear the two biggest honors someone can give me is to call me their friend and to call me Daddy both of which I believe in earning and once I have I continue to do so for as long as I know the individual
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 10:50 PM   #1814
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,080 Times in 9,979 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) *surprise, surprise* I have health insurance now but I'm not so sure I will find the kind of service providers I would like to have. I'm not sure what to do about it, yet.

2) I give up, when it comes to my vision: My last glasses worked for a few months and now I can't see anything at all with them on. I fear that I am better off being half-blind, but I will find another eye doctor (soon).

3) I want to go swimming but it's not that time of year yet.

4) I know I need to prepare my taxes but I am putting it off for just a little bit longer.

5) I want a new bed but can't afford to get a new one.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 02:05 AM   #1815
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My second favorite movie is The Contender
Been there and did it all for years; now, no one...man or woman...is allowed to touch me or come within three feet of me, physically...ever.
Extremely resilient
I have been through experiences that are rare—almost unheard of— and I have many secrets
I am kind and generous, but I am a loner with the exception of a select few.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 07:38 AM   #1816
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,097 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

1) I'm an extreme introvert.
2) I laugh really loud when something is very funny to me. I have even been known to cackle and snort.
3) I have a very strong negative reaction to the color blue.
4) I hate coffee but am obsessed with teas.
5) I have a notebook fetish and like to have tons of notebooks for every purpose known to man.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #1817
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. Loud people can irritate me.

2. I have sexy feet.

3. When I was a kid my dad would take me to the zoo and I loved feeding the seals little fishes from a cup. Each cup was $.15 and my dad would buy one after another for me.

4. I have way too many clothes.

5. I still wish upon falling stars.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #1818
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

1. I think making your bed is stupid... since you're only going to mess it up again in a few hours.

2. When I was a kid I loved to drink hot Jell-o when I was sick... and it still makes me happy now.

3. I don't have a lot of good friends, but the ones I donate family... and will always stay that way.

4. I collect hats and scarves... my favorite hats are my witches hats.

5. My dad had my name picked out before he graduated high school.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #1819
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

-i'm still short (much to mah chagrin)
-i love to cook
- online "on demand" is the only tv i own. (and i only watch 5 shows a week)
- i do not own a microwave either.
-i'm solid as a rock!
Old 02-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #1820
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,258 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

1. Ive probably road tripped to every town in North America with more than 5 people in it

2..I laugh at my own jokes.

3. I wear sweatpants when no one is looking

4.I can whisper French sexual innuendoes like nobody's business

5. I have no idea how my oven works.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: