Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default animals and the insane people who take care of them

Somehow I went to sleep and woke up in the frozen tundra. The first thing I do is get dressed and run out to said frozen tundra so that my dogs can get outside and do their thing in 2 feet of snow.

run next door well walk as fast as I could in snow LOL Dig out an emergency route to the road for my 88 yr old friend next door.

then come back in, warm up, go out and make the puppy play area bigger.
while they are out with me digging in the snow, making snow puppies and are just having the best old time.

While I,covered in snow, am doing all the hard work and not even my own driveway yet.

Now of course its dinner time for them. heat up some stew, pour over kibble, mix and put down for the king and queen. Let them back out for another blast in the snow. dry them off and as they happily fall asleep on their beds.

I still have the freaking driveway to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats wrong with this picture????????

LOL

wolfwalker
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post: