Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > North Carolina Forums

Old 09-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #41
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
How's the economy in NC?? Just wondering if jobs are plentiful in the healthcare field??
I'm not really certain since I'm not in that field, but i know I see adds constantly for the hospitals and some dr offices. Especially for nurses and CNAs.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #42
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Pajara and I should be there around that time. I'm looking forward to it.
Just look for the really tall Boy that looks just like my pictures. He should be heads above the crowd. That'll be us.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #43
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Just look for the really tall Boy that looks just like my pictures. He should be heads above the crowd. That'll be us.
I know, right... He makes me feel so short, even shorter than I already am... LOL
Old 09-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #44
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Here's a link from the Charlotte Observer website where you can search for jobs in the Charlotte area

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/jobs/

I'm sure if you google Raleigh/Durham newspapers or Asheville newspapers you can find a website for those papers as well. That's your 3 big regions in NC for the most part.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #45
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Paphigleo and I are camping on the Blue Ridge Parkway October 8th and 9th, at Linville Falls. There are still some spots available. Reserveamerica is where you get the sites. Dogs ok on leashes. 19 bucks a night. Campfires yes. Flushing toilets yes. No electric, this in NOT a KOA fluffy camping, nor is it rustic pee in da bushes, and its also drive up, easy access to site.

Just throwing that out there, it would be great to see some Planeteers.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #46
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
Paphigleo and I are camping on the Blue Ridge Parkway October 8th and 9th, at Linville Falls. There are still some spots available. Reserveamerica is where you get the sites. Dogs ok on leashes. 19 bucks a night. Campfires yes. Flushing toilets yes. No electric, this in NOT a KOA fluffy camping, nor is it rustic pee in da bushes, and its also drive up, easy access to site.

Just throwing that out there, it would be great to see some Planeteers.
Sweet. That's actually very close to where I live. The parkway is only a few minutes from my house. I love Linville Falls. It's really beautiful up there.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #47
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Sweet. That's actually very close to where I live. The parkway is only a few minutes from my house. I love Linville Falls. It's really beautiful up there.
Come see us! At least, stop by on Saturday, enjoy a hot dog by the fire for lunch, or something
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #48
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
Come see us! At least, stop by on Saturday, enjoy a hot dog by the fire for lunch, or something
Awesome. I may just do that.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:11 AM   #49
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.pridecharlotte.com/

WOW Pride Charlotte and Asheville are today. I thought Charlotte was at the end of the month. Wish I could go to both but won't be able to attend either this year, as I have a busy day today.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #50
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Lordy, I haven't camped at Linville in years! They didn't have the facilities you are talking about there then, lol, it was all total wilderness camping. I took my nephew, who was about 9 at the time, had a blast! Ya'll have a great time and don't feed the bears, lol. I love driving that gravel road all the way to the top of the mountain and sitting on the rock ledge just watching the day go by.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:24 AM   #51
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
http://www.pridecharlotte.com/

WOW Pride Charlotte and Asheville are today. I thought Charlotte was at the end of the month. Wish I could go to both but won't be able to attend either this year, as I have a busy day today.

I haven't missed a Pride event here in nearly 10 years but decided to not attend Pride Charlotte this year (even though I am one of the founders and past co-chair of the event). Last year was my first year attending as a "civilian" but I was unable to enjoy the event because vendors, media, committee members, and even leaders of the anti-LGBT protest groups approached me constantly for help, advice and answers.

I considered driving up to Sheville for their festival but decided to just take it easy this weekend...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #52
*euniique*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'm currently in Charlotte, NC & stationed at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC =]
*euniique* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *euniique* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #53
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *euniique* View Post
I'm currently in Charlotte, NC & stationed at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC =]
Welcome! We're your VA neighbors (bout 3 hrs from Charlotte and just about an hour from Winston). Hope you enjoy the planet!

Christie & Jess
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #54
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

How long are you going to be in Charlotte euniique?
Old 10-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #55
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

i think we should make a North n South Carolina thread.... combine it lol
Id love to do some fishing down that way.. i carry my fishing stuff with me.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #56
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

goood morning NC ... dwellers
welp i landed here in Hendersonville NC...... heh..
oh and as i walked into the truck stop here for coffee and a awsome Bojangles Cajun chicken biscut........ there it was..... on the counter... 2 kinds of freshly made boiled peanuts..... im umm passed it up.. it was easy.. LOL
have to head over too.. Greenville SC .. today and will be hangin there somewhere i dont know where ... cuz i have to pick up a load tomorrow morning.... i need a hunt me a laundry mat... hmmmm

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #57
softbutch83

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
In a relationship

softbutch83 is on a distinguished road

Anyone know of anything going on for Halloween in hickory area…other than the cabaret…
softbutch83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #58
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, North Carolina...

I am thinking of applying for a job with Equality NC. I was wondering if any of you could share any thoughts or views of this organization with me. Do they have it together? Do they seem effective? Any personal experiences with them positive or negative?

If you could send your views to me via PM, I would appreciate it. I don't get on this site daily, and I would hate to miss anyone's post.

Thank you,
Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #59
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Hello NC! Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season...stay warm out there!
Old 12-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #60
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks dixielady and to you too! Hope all is well with you.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: