Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 08-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #61
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #62
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

One more and I must get back to work...

SheDaisy. I had an assistant who would make lil index cards with the numbers on them and post them on my door every morning. God. I miss her!

christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #63
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

Pat is my honey's fave singer. We are going to see her on Thursday!
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #64
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Damn embedding was disabled...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHVSptF3_G8"]YouTube- Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong[/nomedia]

Joss Stone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #65
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Beyonce!!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #66
Nawen

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Name, please, English is not my language :) .

Nawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST Reputation

Yelle - Qui est cette fille?
A remake of Robyn's Who's That Girl.

And while we're there, Robyn's:

Oh, and I forgot earlier to link to Lollobrigida's song (theme: that first dance/kiss with a new girl):

I'd love to see what they would do, as far as videos are concerned, if they had something more than a shoestring budget.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
The Gossip!!!!
Yes, please !
Nawen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nawen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #67
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Default I just "had" to go there....

.... remember her? lol

Old 08-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #68
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

I always liked Shelby Lynne. She refused to become one of the mainstream country artists. She had a cameo on Army Wives not too long ago - it was good to see her singing again.

The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #69
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

... and a woman I absolutely love to this day....

mmm, mmmm .....

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #70
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking The Go-Go's

A lil 80's zap for puregrrl

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #71
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking The Dollyrots

Old 08-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #72
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Default Since I'm going "there"....

... I might as well go "here" too.....

*snicker*

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #73
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking Aretha Franklin!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #74
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

This is ALL Femmie's fault!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #75
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking The Organ!!!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #76
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking Loretta Lynn

Old 08-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #77
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #78
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking Yeah Yeah Yeah's!!!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #79
Daktari

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsG-eN96fVc"]YouTube- Melissa Ferrick - Drive[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0bmHO4Qi7Y"]YouTube- romeo and juliet - indigo girls[/nomedia] best cover version ever
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBnM2FbmBdQ"]YouTube- Suzanne Vega - Gypsy[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwmQJIOQZWk"]YouTube- Bang bang bang Tracy Chapman[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E402sQIzojo[/nomedia] Eurythmics, Annie Lennox

just to be getting on with.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #80
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default fuckin' Janis Joplin!

PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post: