Old 07-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #1081
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation

oh im pissed alright. just got the call that I will be loosing my primary care doctor and that ill have to find a new one. my new insurance wont cover her . she was the best doctor I have ever had. this is terrible news , im so pissed off!!!!!
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #1082
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
My employer....

She wants DAILY updates on my morning (6 days a week) client....even though her daily routine doesn't vary in the least except for appointments. (This is as it should be with her particular needs.)
You would THINK a woman with my boss' background would get that....and stop wasting my time with this trivial shit that she doesn't do for ANY OTHER CLIENT....
Today, I get in to the same client, and now her daughter is also asking for daily updates. This woman is the BFF of my boss..and my boss has said she forwards the info to the daughter...sooooooo....????

And after all THAT...I tried to text her about an extra med that was in her mom's afternoon meds....to no avail....I didn't give it and it turned out to have been a med error on the family's part.

Yep....I'm ready for that mountain top cabin now....little raccoon friends....bring it ON....
Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #1083
snow white

How Do You Identify?:
straight submissive/possibly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Confused...

snow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend. We had an argument... : (
snow white is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snow white For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #1084
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Ive never posted on this thread but first for everything huh

I am ticked off bc I get to have my second knee replacement on my left knee .
My first knee scope was 15 , then two scopes and a reconstruction at 16 , a reconstruction which failed and a knee replacement at 17 years old . They are only good for x numbers of years and after 5 days of working two jobs and being a bad neglectful RN to myself , I saw the orthopedic surgeon today and got my CT and Xrays and was called 15 minutes ago with
" Blake do you want the good news or bad news first " ?
Well doc, what's the good news ? The good news is.... You get a long vacation and aren't working 2 jobs for many weeks !!!!
Well shit, that's actually bad news doc so what's the other bad news ?
" well its bad , to say the least , you need a whole new hardware and I will be doing a total knee replacement after a week of steroids to get the fluid down by half " .
So doc, would you like to call my wife for me while she is at work and explain why we won't be vacationing in Baltimore inner harbor in a few weeks?????
" laughing , that sounds like a spouse job Blake , good luck with that though "
Old 07-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #1085
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My %^#@**&@&**^^%!!!!! computer died!
(at least I think it's completely dead...just after I get home from buying a new phone) dammit!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #1086
BabyDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy Hym Syr Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for a sweet and honest babygirl

BabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out someone wasn't who I thought she was. Which is a tease and a liar!
Old 08-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #1087
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

That the cellphone was not charged and that important call got beeped.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #1088
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

MODERATION

Hi, BabyDaddy,

Your post was reported because someone on the site thinks it's about them. This may or may not be true and really isn't the point. It does provide a good opportunity to give a reminder, not just to you but to all, that posts should be clear enough that people won't think the post is about them (whether it is actually about them or not). This way drama is better kept in check, for us and for all of you. I also ask that you steer clear from calling someone a "tease" in any post, because it's sexist, and we are a pro-woman site.

So, to all members, go ahead and be pissed off (I love this thread too!), but not publicly at each other

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer (Moderator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDaddy View Post
Finding out someone wasn't who I thought she was. Which is a tease and a liar!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #1089
Daktari

I don't like to post in this thread as a rule.....but here goes.

Being physically threatened by a young dude at tonight's meeting really, really pissed me off.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #1090
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lawn mowers

I would not say that I was pissed but I am definitely frustrated with the lawn mower.

I charged the battery all weekend and it still did not start. I think that I will use jumper cables next weekend to start it.

It is so frustrating and the grass is mocking me.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #1091
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

I am definitely pissed off royally! Today is my birthday and while shopping this morning for the ingredients to make my own dinner, my purse was forgotten in the cart at the store. It was found in the men's room and of course everything of value was gone!
Now, I have to replace all my bank/credit cards which costs $11-15 per card for replacements, but the $$$ and jewelry (which was in my change purse) will be really hard to replace. I hope karma bites the @** of the person who stole from me and my son. I had just gotten my birthday $ from my NY mom and was going to use it to buy his back to school clothes! Today sucks!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #1092
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I dropped off my car at 8:15am this morning for repairs, and I asked them if I could get an estimate by 12pm. The answer was yes. No call at 12pm. I called them at 1pm, they said they'd know by 3pm. I called at 4pm (an hour before they close), they said they are just so busy during the summer, that the mechanic had just gotten to my car at 4pm to run diagnostics, and that they may have an answer in the morning. !#(@#@)@!!!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #1093
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default Read this, this morning.

A disturbing letter targeting a teen with autism has shaken the boy's family and rallied the local community to their defense.

The anonymous note was sent to 13-year-old Max's grandmother's house in Newcastle, Ontario, on Friday. Signed, "One pissed off mother," the letter refers to Max as a neighborhood "nuisance," "retarded" and a "dreadful" noise polluter. A photo of the letter was tweeted over the weekend by YouTube stars Lennon and Maisy, who identify themselves as family friends.

I am thoroughly fucking disgusted. Shame on whomever wrote this.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #1094
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

It wasn't today but sat. The group camping by us who thought quiet time didn't apply to them. My hero told them off and they couldn't get to bed fast enough
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #1095
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The fucking internet keeps crapping out and I'm not able to do my coursework with any semblance of continuity!!!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:57 AM   #1096
girliefemme4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

girliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

my daughter got in my car with her new born to take him to get blood tested again and to find out someone had let the air out of all 4 of my cars tires. I'm pissed because how can someone do this when everyone knows my new grandbaby is always in my car with me just not right to put his life and ours in danger like that.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #1097
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My boss said my dog needs a bath.

i think he needs to stop belching in the office !'
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #1098
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefemme4u View Post
my daughter got in my car with her new born to take him to get blood tested again and to find out someone had let the air out of all 4 of my cars tires. I'm pissed because how can someone do this when everyone knows my new grandbaby is always in my car with me just not right to put his life and ours in danger like that.
WTF!!! That's just wrong
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #1099
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

my agency.....

my weekly hours went from about 15 to start...up to over 50...back down to a reasonable and manageable 40...then slowly down to 30ish....then 20ish..back up to 30..now I have only 15 hours since my morning client is moving east towards Boston

TO DO:

update my resume.....STAT....sigh (and finish my courses ASAP so I can fill in the big ol stinkin' blanks in my paychecks )
Old 09-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #1100
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default I'm starting to get a complex. Am I the only one who laughs AND bitches???

So............

I get to my client's house for 8am.....haven't been there in a while so I brief with the overnight girl and get caught up on what's what.

She leaves....

I check on my lady....she is DRENCHED..Like neck to knees drenched..
some of it is sweat....most of it....is not...

No one can rightly tell me that woman was checked every hour for incontinence. It really irks me to no end, especially since the night shift really has nothing to do. No meal prep, laundry gets done as needed through out the day, meds are all mornings and evening.....wtf...there's NO EXCUSE

I really try to treat each and every client the way I'd want my grandparents treated. And this was just absolute and utter abuse and neglect. And yes I reported it.

My lady was so grateful to be clean and dry and WARM...it about broke my heart. Fucking people.