Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Did I mention this period?

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #122
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldGuy View Post
How desperate for a wall mount do you have to be to saw the head off a roadkilled deer?

Are you kidding me??? That is fuckin' sick. What a bastard.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #123
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I went to a final prayer today with some of my co workers............ one of them was very rude when we got to the house refused to take off her shoes and wear a scarf I was so mad.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #124
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
getting locked out of my car this morning!
grrr. was so upset! my keys, my purse, my CELL!

it was AFTER a nice little shopping trip...so I was all sorts of happy until then
I did that, after previously exhausting all of my free AAA calls.

The kicker? I was home.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #125
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well i went to fix the bed and someone had unplugged my drill battery charger so guess what
i just nailed the fucker together
ha!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:51 AM   #126
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

if i had an ounce of strength at all, i would pick up my washer and toss it right out the window to get an awesome start on my day!!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #127
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

While trying to FIX the shower, I BROKE the threaded fitting to the shower head!!!

I can't believe my stupidity!!! I KNEW better than using channel locks on a plastic fitting! After all my years of really FIXING things.... I had to be that flippin' klutzy and stupid!

some days, things like that just make me want to give up!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:11 PM   #128
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

This is what I did by BREAKING the shower....

but I'm afraid to flush for fear I'll break that too!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:43 PM   #129
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Realizing how some people in real life can be such jerks to the girls they care about. Makes me wanna smack some sense into his head. But I will be there to listen when she needs an ear.

Thank you Sir for being such an awesome Sir/Daddy. I love you so much.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 12:17 AM   #130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Myself and half the people I know. Today's been a crappy kind of day. I had to time out MYSELF.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #131
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Must be something in the air cause today has been sort of hear and there at work,then U finaly get aproval from rehab about the glasses ive been waithing for for five months,yes u read right,5 as in five months to get all this paper work done and the go ahead to get them made.Then I go to the place to see how long before they are ready.They tell me they have no idea..a week or two or maybe three...With all the places to get lenses made they send the order off to Dallas till who knows when to get back.No,im still not in a good mood and prolly wont be for a while yet,I am so tired of seeing the world is a blured mess..not to mention my stigmatism with is costing me no end of probs with telling distance as well what ever goes with it that can be scrwed up...like balance.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Two ladies (no connection to one another) at the gym had their stuff stolen out of their lockers. Granted, they left it in there without a lock (the gym even sells them at the front desk in case you forget, which I did one day), but it's still irksome. So, some random person has their keys and wallets and identification. Scary stuff.

I spoke to one of the women and her car was still in the parking lot, thankfully. Luckily, the gym has footage of folks coming in and going out, but it's going to take filing a police report to get the cops to look at the footage and start investigating.

All this for a 20 minute workout.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #133
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Two ladies (no connection to one another) at the gym had their stuff stolen out of their lockers. Granted, they left it in there without a lock (the gym even sells them at the front desk in case you forget, which I did one day), but it's still irksome. So, some random person has their keys and wallets and identification. Scary stuff.

I spoke to one of the women and her car was still in the parking lot, thankfully. Luckily, the gym has footage of folks coming in and going out, but it's going to take filing a police report to get the cops to look at the footage and start investigating.

All this for a 20 minute workout.
oh this sucks!! they rent locks at my gym for like $2.. but i keep a perm locker there with my own lock.. just hate it when people do shyt like that..
Old 11-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #134
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
oh this sucks!! they rent locks at my gym for like $2.. but i keep a perm locker there with my own lock.. just hate it when people do shyt like that..
Right?

Now they have to get the police involved and have to get their locks changed. I hope they have duplicate keys to their cars somewhere. The thing that would tick me off the most is the unknown. Whoever took their stuff took their peace of mind, so now they're going to be on high alert all the time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #135
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #136
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Myself and half the people I know. Today's been a crappy kind of day. I had to time out MYSELF.
Ut, Oh!

My day started at my dog and one of my cats barfing on my bed at 5:30 am. hasn't been much better this afternoon. Just getting the bed clothes out of the washer and noticed some of those damn detergent spots!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #137
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Ut, Oh!

My day started at my dog and one of my cats barfing on my bed at 5:30 am. hasn't been much better this afternoon. Just getting the bed clothes out of the washer and noticed some of those damn detergent spots!!
Is it retrograde or something?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #138
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I read in the news that Fred "Douche-Bag" Phelps is planning on protesting at Elizabeth Edwards funeral.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #139
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I comb craigslist pet adoptions and often match up pets with others. Last year I arranged an adoption with a lady who HAD to have this dog. I tried like hell talking her out of it because I felt it was the wrong breed for her and her children. I was right. THEN I get an email from her looking for another dog. I was thrilled!

"Oh great you want a playmate for the other dog you adopted?"

"No I had to get rid of him because he chewed on my sofa."

"Did you find another home?"

"I tried but no one wanted him so I had to take him to the pound."

"Are you fucking kidding me??????????? Why didnt you contact me?"

"I didnt want you to be upset with me. Can you find me another dog?"

"Not in a million years!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #140
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default Re: Computers!!!!!

I am just not on them enough to understand the simplest things about them beyond using Google and email....Grrrrr...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote