Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What disappointed me today?

My cable went out. Crap.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:20 AM   #162
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It wasn't today but recently someone's childish behavior really disappointed me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:42 AM   #163
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It wasn't today but recently someone's childish behavior really disappointed me.

I said I was sorry!!!!!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:43 AM   #164
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I said I was sorry!!!!!!!
Awww, poor Bo Bo. It's not you, sugah.

*pats your head*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:47 AM   #165
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Awww, poor Bo Bo. It's not you, sugah.

*pats your head*

Oh. Whew!

It usually is.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:49 AM   #166
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Oh. Whew!

It usually is.

*nods*

I know. I was surprised. (pleasantly)

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:53 AM   #167
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
*nods*

I know. I was surprised. (pleasantly)

Old 06-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #168
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Laws for the Mentally Ill Are Failing - this was on TV's "IN Session". How should the mentally ill be tried in murder cases was the topic.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #169
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Me. Every day I set goals - things that really must be done - and then I disregard them. I make me sad (and stressed).

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 10:44 AM   #170
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Humankind.

My belief in sincerity and earnest good will has been chattered.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #171
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cool

My cancer surgeon is leaving the hospital she is at to work at NIH, and another hospital just for the poor. I am disappointed to loose her as my doctor, but am grateful that others will have her as their doctor. And the many who will reap the benefits of her talents in cancer research.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #172
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

America's Got Talent. They disappointed me...no, kinda pissed me off, actually...when they cut an awesome 9 year old who played guitar like Eddie Van Halen last year. Awesome kid!

Well, they've gone and done it again. They put that horrible woman who cackles and plays the keyboard badly through to Hollywood. The one with the Texas high hair (dyed a bad red) and black drawn on brows. Badly drawn on brows, I might add (as I draw my own on but not badly, I think). Very, very disappointed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:09 AM   #173
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Deciding we were hungry at 1150 at our hotel in Eureka Springs Arkansas... I would have thought it was a busier city .... wrong!!! Drove for 30 mins only to find out there was NOTHING besides McDonalds open... got creeped out on a dark creepy road after my honey had just watched a serial killer series... turning around and being soooo happy to see our hotel..

too disappointed and disgusted to eat at McDonalds so we went back to the hotel hungry... lol... I SOOOO miss having little restaurants and IHOPs that are open 24 hours..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #174
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
Deciding we were hungry at 1150 at our hotel in Eureka Springs Arkansas... I would have thought it was a busier city .... wrong!!! Drove for 30 mins only to find out there was NOTHING besides McDonalds open... got creeped out on a dark creepy road after my honey had just watched a serial killer series... turning around and being soooo happy to see our hotel..

too disappointed and disgusted to eat at McDonalds so we went back to the hotel hungry... lol... I SOOOO miss having little restaurants and IHOPs that are open 24 hours..
Hotels with restaurants attached or late night room service make me happy. This would definitely disappoint me (and make me horribly cranky since I get cranky when I'm hungry).

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:38 AM   #175
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that Florida Medicaid does NOT cover pain management. Soooooooooooo..... I get to chew through 3'' wooden dowels to bear the pain for the rest of my life, or at least until the lawsuit comes through... GRrrrrrrrrr......
Old 07-07-2010, 05:52 AM   #176
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

In less than a week of just watching, I have learned that it's all just an immature game for attention, and really has nothing to do with what is no longer. How do you use pain to draw in ME ME ME attention. I am truly disappointed with lack of sincerity in someone I trusted and believed in.
MaggieBluIze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #177
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy this morning...

not seeing Ichiban for b'fast. He always brings me b'fast in bed and makes me feel very loved. but I don't get to see Him very often, so i'm grateful for the time i have Him here.
Lady_Wu
Old 07-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #178
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I was suppose to be at Cleveland Clinic for an 11AM appt with my surgeon, to assess me and set up a surgical date. I have been preparing for this trip since last week. However, as I was waiting I looked in my planner and saw that my trip is actually tomorrow, not today.This is typical of the memory and focus problems I have been having several times a week for the past few months.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #179
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

That I had to get up this morning. I am so wiped OUT. I can't seem to get caught up on sleep or whatever it takes to make me feel awake.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #180
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I thought I was suppose to be at Cleveland Clinic for an 11AM appt with my surgeon, to assess me and set up a surgical date. I have been preparing for this trip since last week. However, as I was waiting I looked in my planner and saw that my trip is actually tomorrow, not today.This is typical of the memory and focus problems I have been having several times a week for the past few months.
Softness I am so sorry... I am sure you were very disappointed. That would disappoint me too!!

I am disappointed this morning because Facebook was smarter than me... It recognized that I signed in with a different hotels wifi and asked me questions I didnt understand to verify my account. It had pictures and names of my friends that did not match. Was it a trick?? Now I cant access my Cafe World for another hour.. WHAT WILL I DO???!?!?! Will my food spoil? LOL...

WHAT I REALLY should be doing is getting my honey out of bed since we have 25 mins to check out..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disappointed