The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Kannon, although they aren't in North America it may be worthwhile filing a complaint with the BBB. I did that with regards to Mango and it had an interesting effect and response.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #122
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Kannon, although they aren't in North America it may be worthwhile filing a complaint with the BBB. I did that with regards to Mango and it had an interesting effect and response.

Yeah, I should do that. I contacted paypal. I know t-kingdom is a member.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #123
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
The other thing to keep in mind with T-kingdom is that they tend to be made for smaller, more fit individuals.
Well, the size range has improved over the years. They do have customization for your exact meausurements, but there is a charge for that, yes.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:10 PM   #124
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, guys. Just wanted to say a couple of things. One, my binder did come from T-Kingdom the other day and I am pleased with it, as usual. I have found through trial and error, that with the T-Kingdom binders that I need to go down one size for a correct fit. I don't know if others have this same experience with them, but for what it is worth, that is my experience (and I am not one who tightens hys/her/his binder to where hy/he/she can't breathe, either...I am not looking to "pass", I just like a flatter look to my chest). It was model 801 and I found that the fabric in the back is thicker and more solid than the last 801 I purchased about a year ago.

Additionally, I did order from another Taiwan based company, Kuya (I am pretty sure it is Taiwan), through the site I posted the other day (http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/index.php?cPath=78), just to check out their stuff. I ordered the High Performance Velcro Short binder, as it has the highest rating for flatness and ventilation. As a side note, I looked to see if Kuya had their own site (in case I could get the binder for a cheaper price), but couldn't find one.

The positive about the Love Boat site is that they have sizes up to 46-48 inch chests. Although T-Kingdom makes larger binders than they used to, you have to go custom if your chest is more than 40-42, according to their sizing chart.

I will let you guys know what I think of the Kuya binder.

I would like to hear if others have experience with other companies besides the couple we have already discussed, as it is nice to have reviews from people you know, prior to purchase. Binders are so f*ing expensive and in some cases, not refundable.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #125
Hard Headed

How Do You Identify?:
Male

Hard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST ReputationHard Headed Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hi, guys.

Additionally, I did order from another Taiwan based company, Kuya (I am pretty sure it is Taiwan), through the site I posted the other day (http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/index.php?cPath=78), just to check out their stuff. I ordered the High Performance Velcro Short binder, as it has the highest rating for flatness and ventilation. As a side note, I looked to see if Kuya had their own site (in case I could get the binder for a cheaper price), but couldn't find one.

The positive about the Love Boat site is that they have sizes up to 46-48 inch chests. Although T-Kingdom makes larger binders than they used to, you have to go custom if your chest is more than 40-42, according to their sizing chart.

I will let you guys know what I think of the Kuya binder.

I would like to hear if others have experience with other companies besides the couple we have already discussed, as it is nice to have reviews from people you know, prior to purchase. Binders are so f*ing expensive and in some cases, not refundable.
I am gonna order the shoe lifts just for the fun of it. I will give a review once I get them. I look forward to your review on the binders and thanks for the site.
Hard Headed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hard Headed For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #126
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

http://myspare.com/product/pete

Haven't seen anyone post on these. I bought a pair the other day. not cheap but I don't pack all the time but thought it would be nice to have something to make it more convient. I also hope to some how use there concept some day and incorporate them into other underewear I like.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 06:47 AM   #127
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post

Haven't seen anyone post on these. I bought a pair the other day. not cheap but I don't pack all the time but thought it would be nice to have something to make it more convient. I also hope to some how use there concept some day and incorporate them into other underewear I like.
Thanks for posting these up. Which kind did you order?

Please give us a follow up review when you get them!

Thanks!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #128
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Thanks for posting these up. Which kind did you order?

Please give us a follow up review when you get them!

Thanks!
I actually was able to get them in the local sex shoppe store. We have enough transmen in LA that they do now have a very small section for us. The nice thing is they have a pair of each size to try on so. Luckily the ones I was interested happen to be the size medium. The large they had to try on were I believe the commando ... they were a jock strap style. I didn't mind them but my preference is for the trunks. So that's what I got and they seem to be great.

I am an inbetween size I think the medium is 32 to 34 and the large 36 to 38 and of course I run 34 to 36 so it was nice to try on. Due to the material and since they were for packing purposes I opted for the smaller size.

I've only been able to use them once though since I got them. They mainly are for social times out. In the sense that when I work I don't pack, it's just easier not to. I have a peeing device I just roll i put in a piece of cloth with velcro on it. Attach to the band of my underwear and roll the band over it a couple times. With all the outdoor elements when peeing on my job it's just easier not to have to deal with a packy.

I'll give you an update later as I wear it more. I need to use them a few times to give an accurate analysis since i'm not use to packing these days.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 01:15 AM   #129
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I actually was able to get them in the local sex shoppe store. We have enough transmen in LA that they do now have a very small section for us. .

Nice product line. What shop in LA? I was at LAX yesterday with a ridiculous delay and would have loved to shop in town if I knew that I would have had the time.

The only thing that does not appeal to me would be the logo.

What is the spandex/lycra blend on the fabric? I dont pack all the time but when I do I want a secure fit.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #130
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I've seen the link before and it looks cool, but isn't that material the same/similar material that under armour uses for their workout shirts? If so, even if it keeps your body dry from sweat, it starts to stink pretty fast. Plus I can't see myself buying a week's worth, lol.

I'd be more inclined to save for a pair if it could be used instead of a harness for a hard pack. If they came out with something like that in trunk form instead of jock form, I'd be on it like crazy, lol. Hmmm...maybe I should contact them about that
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #131
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

I see the questions i'll answer at the end of the week when i have hopefully a couple days off. I really haven't worn them much because it is easier to not pack in the forest and since i'm mostly working or at home they have been stowed away in the drawer!
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 04:31 AM   #132
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I haven't looked back all 7 pages - has anyone talked about this yet:

http://www.peecockproducts.com/index...iewCat&catId=1

Anyone have any experience with them??
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #133
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
I haven't looked back all 7 pages - has anyone talked about this yet:

http://www.peecockproducts.com/index...iewCat&catId=1

Anyone have any experience with them??
Yeah, the link's been dropped here a couple of times. Personally, I think it looks amazing, it's just a matter funds for me right now. Although I've heard people rave about it, I don't think I've heard from anyone who's actually ever ordered one... So anyone here who has it should speak up, imo
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #134
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I actually was able to get them in the local sex shoppe store. We have enough transmen in LA that they do now have a very small section for us. The nice thing is they have a pair of each size to try on so. Luckily the ones I was interested happen to be the size medium. The large they had to try on were I believe the commando ... they were a jock strap style. I didn't mind them but my preference is for the trunks. So that's what I got and they seem to be great.

I am an inbetween size I think the medium is 32 to 34 and the large 36 to 38 and of course I run 34 to 36 so it was nice to try on. Due to the material and since they were for packing purposes I opted for the smaller size.

I've only been able to use them once though since I got them. They mainly are for social times out. In the sense that when I work I don't pack, it's just easier not to. I have a peeing device I just roll i put in a piece of cloth with velcro on it. Attach to the band of my underwear and roll the band over it a couple times. With all the outdoor elements when peeing on my job it's just easier not to have to deal with a packy.

I'll give you an update later as I wear it more. I need to use them a few times to give an accurate analysis since i'm not use to packing these days.

Oopster - I bought a pair of the trunks last week and I love them. I am definitely ordering more.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #135
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a Peecock a few months ago and used it once. Unfortunately, my partner prefers a larger package than it provides and didn't get much out of the play part of it. I am a smallish person, height-wise, and didn't enjoy the packing experience since the length flaccid is the same length erect. I felt like it moved around too much and wasn't comfortable for me to wear all day. I guess if you wear tight fitting underwear it would be ok but I'm a boxer briefs person so there's just too much freedom for it to move in there. As far as peeing, I think it's a good design and, although I only tried it a few times, it seemed to work fairly well. Also I purchased their harness and I think it's totally worthless, but that's my opinion. Others might love it.

Personally, for me it's a no go and I'd be interested in selling it for half what I paid for it. Like I said, I used it to play once (with a condom), and packed with it part of one day. It's been sterilized and like new. Anyone interested let me know via private message and I can give you more details about it.

Thanks, Maverick
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #136
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

Here is the link to the product I have:

http://www.peecockproducts.com/index...d&productId=10

It can be used with or without a harness just like any packer except to use the pee function it needs to be up against your body obviously, so a pouch system doesn't work for it. The one I own is the 5.5" in beige. It comes with a velvet bag to store it in and the insertion rod to make it erect. I didn't practice much but I think the pee feature is very easy to master compared to others. Like I said, flaccid it's the same length as erect and the insertion rod does not change the girth very much at all...mainly keeps it erect. I had no problems using it for play other than the fact that my girl likes a longer, thicker cock and didn't find it adequate.

I paid $139 for it and would like to sell it for $70 + $10 shipping if anyone wants it.

Thanks, Mav
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #137
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default Replacement for Frog Bra?

Hey, guys. I know that some transguys/genderqueers prefer sports bras to binders, or want to take a break from them, sometimes.

Many miss the Frog Bra. I came across this on my travels. It doesn't have as much spandex as the Frog Bra did, but it does have the full back and is advertised in the FTM section of Underworks.

http://www.f2mbinders.com/binding-to...nd-binding-bra

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2014, 10:58 AM   #138
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default Swimming

Hi, all. I heard about this swim gear for FTMs/butches who have not had top surgery. It is an alternative to the Underwork's one.

http://www.danae.info/en/female-male/swimwear

I would suspect that the Trans-vormer 305 would give the best compression as the zipper in the back would ensure less stretching. The only thing is, it is not common for a swim suit to have a zipper (especially those worn in the U.S.)! I noticed it looks like it has shorts, but the description says it is without shorts, so I guess they just put them on the model.

What I personally wore before top surgery was a women's competition swim top under a loose fitting sleeveless rash guard. The swim top didn't bind, of course, but the loose rash guard helped with disguising my chest. I will still wear the rash guards even though I have had surgery. On the bottom I wear board shorts.

http://www.rashguardshirtco.com/product/4106.html

Your mileage may vary on the items above, just thought it may be helpful.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:12 PM   #139
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mario View Post
Hey Guys,

Doing a clear-out and was wondering: Does anyone know where I could donate some used binders?

Thanks,

Joe
These guys:

http://inabind.transactiveonline.org/

Big Brothers is actually referring people there because they have too many themselves!

Old 04-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #140
froggy674u

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym,he, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Married

froggy674u is on a distinguished road
Default FTM gear

Where do I start. Let me say this for the bigger guys don't try the mid drift tank tops binders they only roll up on you. You have to buy the full torso binder. After buying it I threw the others away. You will fill way more secure,and wont have the worry of pulling the shorter ones down all the time. Whatever you do don't ever put them in the dyer. Lay flat to dry on top of your dyer.I hope this helps a few peeps.
froggy674u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to froggy674u For This Useful Post: