Preferred Pronoun?:
hym,he, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Married

froggy674u is on a distinguished road
Default binders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I checked out their binders but didn't see any with velcro.
Underworks don't have velco,but they have good binders. buy the longer of the bindres if your a big guy.
froggy674u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:37 AM   #142
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loving this!

Loving This thread! It is the Easter holiday season and I urgently need a new cock and considering something a bit harder than Mr Softie.... Plus ......he is getting a little tired! Needing re-newed :-)
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #143
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Personally I used to love the tri tops and its all I over wore before surgery. They did roll up a bit, but for me I just never liked how constricting the full-length binders were. Also found that the full-lengths also rolled up, but just felt more uncomfortable when they did because then the material roll would just rest right across my stomach. I should say though that the main reason I didn't like those factors in the full-length is because I often had quite a bit of problem with bad stomach pain and the full-length wasn't great for that. I imagine it'd be better without the pain, though.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #144
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Personally I used to love the tri tops and its all I over wore before surgery. They did roll up a bit, but for me I just never liked how constricting the full-length binders were. Also found that the full-lengths also rolled up, but just felt more uncomfortable when they did because then the material roll would just rest right across my stomach. I should say though that the main reason I didn't like those factors in the full-length is because I often had quite a bit of problem with bad stomach pain and the full-length wasn't great for that. I imagine it'd be better without the pain, though.
The tri top was my binder of choice too, prior to surgery.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 04:29 PM   #145
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up EZP STP

Hey, guys, so I finally got this STP in the mail. It took 19 days in the post from Australia and about a month for it to get made. It is just a one man shop, made by hand.

I am very pleased, even with how expensive it ended up being (around $250.00). It is light, it can be worn without a jockstrap/harness/etc., and works!

Finally a STP that is comfortable and is not huge and heavy!

Now that I am out at work, I want to start wearing something in my pants. Until now, I only packed outside of work.

Very realistic looking. I am pretty sure it could pass at the urinal, although I don't know that I would ever try that.

http://transthetics.com/

He only opens up for orders after he gets done a batch of 15-30, which is every 6 weeks or so. Last time he was open, he got 30 orders in 5 hours. I was # 15 and I ordered within the hour of his notice he was open.

That was about 6 weeks ago. He says it takes about one day to make each one. Silicone is hard to work with. If you put yourself on his mailing list, he will let you know when he will be taking orders again.

What do other guys use to STP here?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 12:27 AM   #146
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

does anyone know if travelmate is no longer in existence?

I have a variety of products and i'm having the best luck with theirs. The devices with the wider mouth (the go girl and the whiz) just aren't working for me.

Anyone use the she wee? It looks like it's sort of in-between?

worse case scenario I will just have to make my own.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 05:24 AM   #147
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
does anyone know if travelmate is no longer in existence?

I have a variety of products and i'm having the best luck with theirs. The devices with the wider mouth (the go girl and the whiz) just aren't working for me.

Anyone use the she wee? It looks like it's sort of in-between?

worse case scenario I will just have to make my own.
The Shewee is what I used until I bought the EZP STP.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:48 PM   #148
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
The Shewee is what I used until I bought the EZP STP.
is the base very wide. I'm having problems with the ones with a wider base.

It's strange because it use to be the other way around but my medicine spoon ones I have had better luck with lately

Is the plastic harder also? by problem with the soft ones are they get bent out of shape. I need something easy to carry and discrete where I don't have to worry about having to change my undies!

I've been using my travel mate even at home just to make sure i'm good with it and haven't had any problems
Old 04-06-2015, 09:11 PM   #149
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
is the base very wide. I'm having problems with the ones with a wider base.

It's strange because it use to be the other way around but my medicine spoon ones I have had better luck with lately

Is the plastic harder also? by problem with the soft ones are they get bent out of shape. I need something easy to carry and discrete where I don't have to worry about having to change my undies!

I've been using my travel mate even at home just to make sure i'm good with it and haven't had any problems
Hey, man, I just measure it for you. The width of the mouth is around 1 inch. That is close to what the larger medicine spoon are, I think. The length of the STP is 6.5 inches, which I really like. The other ones I have tried are too long. It is nice to have a short one if you want to keep it in your cargo pockets. It is very hard plastic. I think it is worth the $12. Google it to see if you can find it cheaper with free shipping. I was able to get camo color off their site. I see they now have black, so that is at least better than only having pinks and blues before.

The page I am linking shows the product really well. You can click on another page to buy.

http://www.shewee.com/about-us/

Old 04-07-2015, 09:00 PM   #150
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Hey, man, I just measure it for you. The width of the mouth is around 1 inch. That is close to what the larger medicine spoon are, I think. The length of the STP is 6.5 inches, which I really like. The other ones I have tried are too long. It is nice to have a short one if you want to keep it in your cargo pockets. It is very hard plastic. I think it is worth the $12. Google it to see if you can find it cheaper with free shipping. I was able to get camo color off their site. I see they now have black, so that is at least better than only having pinks and blues before.

The page I am linking shows the product really well. You can click on another page to buy.

http://www.shewee.com/about-us/
Thanks that helps a lot! I'll order one or two and give them a try. Never hurts to have them tucked everywhere since I work outdoors. In fact I might even have or two of my others hidden somewhere undiscovered. most the width and the hard.

I had some real problems last year and I'm determined not to have to carry extra underwear this year! I almost was tempted to buy depends to line my underwear with!
Old 08-06-2015, 08:52 PM   #151
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I've ordered from TranZwear twice now and am happy with both purchases. That said, it took approximately 3 weeks from order, to delivery. I buy the Champion Athletic Performance- Boxer Briefs with the Snuggler insert. I like that I can "drop my junk" in the pouch and go about my day without having it ride up, or having harness lines and discomfort. There is also no worry about your junk hitting a bathroom or locker room floor when urinating or changing clothes. I also like that the pouch is sewn in along the manufacturer's seams, so it is not noticeable on the outside.

Quote:
www.tranzwear.net/

might interest some people. Never have ordered from here but just found this the other day. Posted it in another thread but figured it should go here also.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #152
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so my turn LOL

Any of y'all used the GC2b binders? Are they as comfortable as the reviews say?

I am looking for another binder that binds better on top since I am a pretty large chested fellow. So any feedback is welcome!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 06:06 PM   #153
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Follow up. Alex made a new model, with a bigger mouth and a .5 inch longer. It is absooolutely fuckkkking perfect.

Now since he moved to the states, it is only $225, including shipping.

It is worth it guys....no harness and to be able to pee quick and easy is great. You don't even feel it in your pants when you are wearing it. Light as a feather.

There is no wait to get them anymore, either. He hired someone to help him.

They are ridiculously realistic looking, too.

Quote:
Hey, guys, so I finally got this STP in the mail. It took 19 days in the post from Australia and about a month for it to get made. It is just a one man shop, made by hand.

I am very pleased, even with how expensive it ended up being (around $250.00). It is light, it can be worn without a jockstrap/harness/etc., and works!

Now that I am out at work, I want to start wearing something in my pants. Until now, I only packed outside of work.

Very realistic looking. I am pretty sure it could pass at the urinal, although I don't know that I would ever try that.

He only opens up for orders after he gets done a batch of 15-30, which is every 6 weeks or so. Last time he was open, he got 30 orders in 5 hours. I was # 15 and I ordered within the hour of his notice he was open.

That was about 6 weeks ago. He says it takes about one day to make each one. Silicone is hard to work with. If you put yourself on his mailing list, he will let you know when he will be taking orders again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 06:07 PM   #154
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Okay so my turn LOL

Any of y'all used the GC2b binders? Are they as comfortable as the reviews say?

I am looking for another binder that binds better on top since I am a pretty large chested fellow. So any feedback is welcome!
I already had top surgery by the time these came out, but everybody loves them.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:39 PM   #155
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I already had top surgery by the time these came out, but everybody loves them.
I have heard rave reviews over them as well!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:43 PM   #156
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I just recently got a GC2B binder and oh man is it ever amazing! Yes, everything they are saying about them is true. I have never had something fit so comfortably before and the compression is amazing for as loose as it feels. I seriously can not suggest this binder enough, and I wish I had discovered it years ago.

It is so comfortable that I eventually forget that I am wearing it. I was able to do yard work in the hot sun while wearing it, and because of how comfortable it was, for the first time in over 10 years, I was able to do wear just a tank top, instead of having to wear a more covering shirt. Also, if you keep an eye out, they will occasionally pop up on amazon where you can get them for free 2 day prime shipping.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #157
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
I just recently got a GC2B binder and oh man is it ever amazing! Yes, everything they are saying about them is true. I have never had something fit so comfortably before and the compression is amazing for as loose as it feels. I seriously can not suggest this binder enough, and I wish I had discovered it years ago.

It is so comfortable that I eventually forget that I am wearing it. I was able to do yard work in the hot sun while wearing it, and because of how comfortable it was, for the first time in over 10 years, I was able to do wear just a tank top, instead of having to wear a more covering shirt. Also, if you keep an eye out, they will occasionally pop up on amazon where you can get them for free 2 day prime shipping.
Best thing I've ever found! Might mention they're $35/$37 in bigger sizes, and have half tank size and full length (down to hips) and come in at least white, black and grey.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #158
cork1961

How Do You Identify?:
TransMan
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

cork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Binders...

...can anyone could use a couple of just about new Underworks binders?

White chest-binder tank and black Tri-Top chest binder. Pretty sure they were XL - see their site for sizes. Tank rolled up from my hips at the time, and black was less useful than white for me. So both were worn 1-3 times.
Just had top surgery, so they are free to a good home!
cork1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cork1961 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2016, 08:13 PM   #159
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork1961 View Post
...can anyone could use a couple of just about new Underworks binders?

White chest-binder tank and black Tri-Top chest binder. Pretty sure they were XL - see their site for sizes. Tank rolled up from my hips at the time, and black was less useful than white for me. So both were worn 1-3 times.
Just had top surgery, so they are free to a good home!
Congrats on the top surgery! I had 5 binders I gave to my local LGBT clinic. All tri tops!

Old 09-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #160
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:

It was actually 30 hours in 5 minutes!

He now has The Rod. It's amazing.