Old 04-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #421
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
When you're out drinking with friends and realize that you'd rather be home in bed.

I soooo know how this feels.
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stonebutchinpa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #422
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

That multi-tasking has NOTHING to do with tasks. It is related to coughing LMAO
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #423
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
when getting the mower to run is the highlight of your day....geez it's a boring life getting older LOL
Rotflmfao Hahaha amen big brother Haha love it
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #424
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Daze View Post
When you go out to a "late lunch" so you can be home and in your comfies before all the Saturday night dates begin..less traffic, and no waiting at the restaurant!
so funny and true Haha love it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #425
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

you know your getting older when you have to call your son in law to ask how their damn tv works and the 5 yo granddaughter pipes up i'll show you granma

when you read half way through this thread and laugh your ass off because you can so relate to the first 500 or so posts.

when you prefer one or 2 channels to 500

when your knees ache due to the storm blowing in

when you decide your gonna subscribe to "how do you know when your getting older?" and actually look forward to the future posts

when folks randomly talk to you about menopause and diet and talking with your best friend about her ibs issues has zero affect on you.

when 6 months before your birthday you age yourself and then forget so when your bday rolls around you age yourself again...<---kid you not I've done this twice

when cold sweats and hot flashes collide

when you cant read Kobi's posts because the font is too small and your glasses aren't helping

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #426
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

When my hips and SI joints pop and crackle more than my morning cereal does
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #427
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

when you remember how you whined as a kid when 60 minutes came on and now you watch it regular

when little house on the prairie was the only show you could stay up till 9 to watch and now you cant stay awake till 9..oy

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #428
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

When someone says to you, your first car was a what?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #429
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Quote:
ROFL your first car was a what old man ? you still have a babyface don't worry
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #430
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
mt first car was a chevelle...shhh lol

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #431
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
ROFL your first car was a what old man ? you still have a babyface don't worry
A 1967 Firebird. My coworker didn't realize they made them WAY BACK THEN. ouch that hurt! LOL he's about 22 or 23, he calls 70's music "oldies"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #432
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

When your daughter wears something you would have worn 10 years ago and the first thing you say is "Are you going to out in that!"
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #433
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

when you see "neon's" coming back around and you think oh shit im scared...

when you have lived through the fashions more than once in alternating decades.

when discussing hair growth in places their should be none with your best friend because your old enough that their aren't any taboo topics.

when you used to say "that's not gonna happen to me" and now you say well anything can happen you just roll with it and grow from it, no one is exempt.

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #434
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A 1967 Firebird. My coworker didn't realize they made them WAY BACK THEN. ouch that hurt! LOL he's about 22 or 23, he calls 70's music "oldies"
What is even sadder is that 80s music is also on oldies stations. I wonder when 90s music will officially become the oldies. It will be so weird to hear Nirvana on an oldies station.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #435
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
What is even sadder is that 80s music is also on oldies stations. I wonder when 90s music will officially become the oldies. It will be so weird to hear Nirvana on an oldies station.

Melissa
90's music is already classic so it won't be much longer
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #436
Shadownthemind

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
me
Relationship Status:
single

Shadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST ReputationShadownthemind Has the BEST Reputation

You know your getting older when your body snaps,crackles,and pops more then your bowl of rice krispy in the morning.

Or when watching your baby niece you can not wait for her nap time so you can take a nap who cares if she naps.
Shadownthemind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadownthemind For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #437
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

When you ask the person on the phone, "What did you do with my glasses"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #438
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

When you need to use your cell phone, and you are looking all over the house for it. And it was in your hand the whole time. Grrrrr.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #439
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
When you need to use your cell phone, and you are looking all over the house for it. And it was in your hand the whole time. Grrrrr.
omg i have looked for my damn phone while talking on the thing!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #440
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

When you start wishing you were sixty and not fifty so you can get Senior Citizen ticket prices at the movies.
The Following User Says Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post: