adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I'm leaving Monday for FL. I can't wait. Really. I have no patience for this waiting stuff. Dallas and NYC in June. Hopefully FL again before the end of the year...
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #22
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Ten days back in my home of Northern Ireland in the later part of this month.

West Coast USA for 9 days in late June ... starting off in San Diego and finishing in San Francisco but not 100% sure how my itinerary will work out inbetween.

Manila, Philippines in early Oct and onwards to Little Rock and then stay in States for a further week but not sure where yet.

Other than that, a few weekend trips back to Belfast to visit friends and family and, if I can find someone to go with, maybe a continental European city in mid-summer.

I'm reasonably fortunate as, especially by US standards, I get very good paid leave and, here in Europe, we get much more generous public holidays. Added to that, London is a major transport hub so easy to travel from.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #23
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

late May, camping with my missus in lovely Dorset on the farm we enjoy so much for its quietness and camping again in late June in Cornwall, near to where King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table were supposedly.......definately making a return to the Eden Project we have visited before and the outdoors Minnack Theatre on the edge of the ocean built in the l930's by the bare hands of a wonderful lady.........Rowena Cade, humping boulders and sand up from the beach there...........
http://
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #24
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default San Francisco in late June

Ciaran, late June will be great time to visit San Francisco. The weekend of June 25 -26th is Pride Weekend there.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #25
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumaJ View Post
Ciaran, late June will be great time to visit San Francisco. The weekend of June 25 -26th is Pride Weekend there.
That's the weekend that I will be in San Diego. I'll be in San Francisco the following week. Just don't know where I'll be in between !

I've been to CA often although not for almost 18 months now so looking forward to returning
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #26
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't have any "long" as in many days type of plans. Due to the work I do, I have the entire summer off:-) So, far though, I have only one long weekend trip planned. That one is to go to Columbus, OH in June to see my "younger Femme sister", Johnny Weir, skate in the Skate for Hope ice show. The show is a fund raiser for breast cancer support and research.

That is also the weekend of Gay Pride in Columbus:-) There will be a good many of Johnny's fans converging on the city. Most of us know each other via FB, and some of us have met before at other shows. Quite a few of us are Queer, and all who aren't are total allies. I expect that we will being going dancing at one of the Queer clubs the night before the show.

Other than that, I plan to spend a lot of time doing some projects in my back yard. Maybe a trip to Sun Valley, ID, if Johnny skates there again this summer.

Yeah, yeah...I admit that I am a fiend over Johnny Weir. Good interview here: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jp4cshfaFw"]YouTube - Facetime With Jeanne Beker - Johnny Weir Pt.1[/nomedia]. I have been a fan of figure skating in general for a really long time and fan of Johnny for about 5 years. His ability and style of skating is completely unique. The way in which he melds his physical masculine strength with his feminine sensibilities on the ice reminds me of the style of Rudolph Nureyev's dancing. This last year in particular, having taken it off from competing, Johnny has been revealing more of his depth as a brilliant creative genius and totally fabulous Femme gay guy. The fact that I've had the opportunity to talk with him a couple of times, once being a very intense conversation about certain things we share related to our Queerness, has only served to endear him to me more. The second season of his show "Be Good Johnny Weir" will be airing on Logo TV starting this summer, I think. Right now, episodes from season one are being shown. The show was originally on the Sundance channel. The documentary about Johnny, "Pop Star on Ice" is the first episode in season one.

Last edited by PumaJ; 04-02-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: bad link
PumaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PumaJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #27
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

The only definite plans we have are going to the Bahamas in June. I won/earned an award from my company--they are sending me and 1 person there for 5 days,so we are paying to take the boys with us...hopefully we will take a weekend trip to the keys,maybe back to sanibel...there are so many cool places right here in florida..we are still discussing the reunion but nothing definite yet
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #28
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Not sure either, but I need to get to LA to see my sister and want to visit the beach and maybe even Little Rock.

I need the go to the beach baaaaad!

Yes, that's the other thing I hope to be doing...visiting my sister in L.A.!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #29
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to New Orleans either in October or November or December.

I initially wanted to go in October, but I just found out that if I go from late November through early January I can get a pretty hefty discount from the hotel chain that my new job is at. (We're talking like $50 a night for a $200 room) (Mind you, the discount is pretty sweet the rest of the year, but it's twice as sweet from November-January)

So November/December is looking pretty sweet right now.

I haven't been "on vacation" since I went to San Diego in 2006. It's fucking time.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #30
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

My papi's visit end of May for his birthday - yay!! Lot's of planning to do, can't wait!!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #31
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I'm going to New Orleans either in October or November or December.

I initially wanted to go in October, but I just found out that if I go from late November through early January I can get a pretty hefty discount from the hotel chain that my new job is at. (We're talking like $50 a night for a $200 room) (Mind you, the discount is pretty sweet the rest of the year, but it's twice as sweet from November-January)

So November/December is looking pretty sweet right now.

I haven't been "on vacation" since I went to San Diego in 2006. It's fucking time.
So, like, can your friends get discounts at your hotel chain?

Old 04-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #32
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
So, like, can your friends get discounts at your hotel chain?
No.

(hahahaha)
Old 04-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #33
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
No.

(hahahaha)
Rude!

Old 04-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #34
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to go on vacation. Haven't been on one since I went to Portland in 2001.

But...will not be in the cards anytime soon. Moving this summer and cannot take any of my 20+ days off from the new job for 6 months after I start (boooooooo!). I do have a conference I will have to attend this fall, not sure which one "the Man" is going to send me to, hopefully somewhere warm.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #35
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
I would love to go on vacation. Haven't been on one since I went to Portland in 2001.

But...will not be in the cards anytime soon. Moving this summer and cannot take any of my 20+ days off from the new job for 6 months after I start (boooooooo!). I do have a conference I will have to attend this fall, not sure which one "the Man" is going to send me to, hopefully somewhere warm.
Well, at least your "Man" is sending you somewhere. I have to use vacation time and pay for my own conferences to keep up my social work license in order to do "the Mans" work!

Old 04-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #36
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumaJ View Post
And we all ought to meet up for SF Pride! Plus,

It would be so great to see folks from the site at SF Pride. Vacation in and of itself!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #37
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

This coming week, I'm going to Houston to see Duran Duran in concert and do some sight seeing with my gf, I can't wait!

Some time this summer I'm lucky enough to take three more trips:
1: Chicago with one of my best friends
2: Las Vegas with my gf
3: Missouri to my timeshare with another friend

I guess you could call me a traveling fiend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #38
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
This coming week, I'm going to Houston to see Duran Duran in concert and do some sight seeing with my gf, I can't wait!
I loved Duran Duran first time around (I was very young) and would love to see them in concert. Didn't know that they were big across the pond - always thought that they just had a fanbase in the UK.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 06:25 AM   #39
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default vacation

I'm going to Sidney Australia in July. That's the only trip I have tickets for so far this year. But I'm going to Key West in May, and as soon as I finish this last house I'm working on I'm taking a few days off, and going to New Orleans. That's all that's on my radar right now.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #40
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Known At This time:

St. Louis in May for Memorial Day weekend
Provincetown, in September
Little Rock in October
Perhaps Mississippi Gulf Coast in November
St. Louis in December

I'd like to slip in there somewhere a trip to Gatlinburg, but I'm not sure yet when!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post: