Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

That watching the Tony Awards makes Me wish that I lived closer to NYC (instead of a half a day's drive away).
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #2982
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Not having the energy to do anything at all sucks.

Having my sweetie tend to me though is almost worth it.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #2983
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

While I absolutely LOVED my first day of class in the second quarter today, and my mood is fantastic because I get to see the girl this weekend for the first time in three weeks! Well, I got stressed out when I realized that my basement flooded in all of the tons of rain we have had the last week.
I have lived in my house for 10 years and NEVER had a drop of water in it!
So, tonight I will be tearing out the carpet and cleaning up the wet mess. Oh, and I don't have flood insurance because I live on a hill, so I am basically screwed.
It is just carpet...it can be replaced, but the other things damaged by the water will end up costing me.

Keep testing me God and the universe....you are doing nothing but making me stronger!!

I still get to see the girl this weekend, and that makes me very happy!
Old 06-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #2984
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Having a quiet evening with just me and bella and remembering what is truely important and not letting bad karma get a foot in the door.....

Horray for self worth.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 03:56 AM   #2985
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having an obsessive moment right now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #2986
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down from JoeMyGod:

TENNESSEE: Baptist Softball League Bans Entire Team Over Lesbian Coach

After she confirmed that she is gay, church officials told a lesbian coach that her entire team would not be allowed to compete in the Bellevue Baptist Church softball league in suburban Nashville.

Jana J. Jacobson said church officials told her the "deviant" lifestyle would prevent the team from competing in Bellevue's adult women's softball league. The coach said she was the only team member who attended meetings in preparation for the season that began June 8, and the only member questioned by Bellevue leadership. She wondered why her lifestyle mattered since they were playing softball. "Finally, in my frustration, I said that I am going to be clear. I am gay, and I find all of this to be absurd and against the word of God as I know it," Jacobson said of a meeting with Bellevue officials. Jim Barnwell, Bellevue's director of communications, said Tuesday afternoon the church has "no plans to comment on (Jacobson's story) at this time.
A local civil rights attorney quoted in the above-linked story says the church's action appears to be legal. Outsports has contact information for the church, if you'd like to let them know what you think. Nothing to see here folks, just more of God's Gentle Love™.

FREEP THIS POLL: The Commercial Appeal is asking readers if the league did the right thing. Go vote now.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #2987
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

1. I really don't like being away from Mahhh Woman. I wish this job were in Austin. I can't wait to be done, and be back home.

2. WTF about HSIN's post? Why the whole team. Way to punish everyone for the 'sins' of one. WTF? Is the whole team 'contaminated' now?

Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #2988
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
2. WTF about HSIN's post? Why the whole team. Way to punish everyone for the 'sins' of one. WTF? Is the whole team 'contaminated' now?

Dylan
It's the lesbian cooties Dylan...they hop. You probably have some of mine on you now, even through the web. You'll be able to spot them though...mine have little red bows
Old 06-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #2989
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Key lime pie!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #2990
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Time ... and how quickly it slips away.

Am I just emotional today, or does this clip make everyone a little teary?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fMnW6wXvU"]YouTube- Dinah Washington & Max Richter-This bitter earth...(So You Think You Can Dance S07 E05)[/nomedia]
Old 06-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #2991
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Betty White's new show on TV Land is on in just 10 minutes!!! ( I'm just a tad excited)
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #2992
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

no cable = no Betty White.
BOO!

Also

I am extremely bored and have no wine.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #2993
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

just so incredibly amused!
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:07 AM   #2994
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

class today, family and friends, and remaining present in the current moment!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #2995
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's perfect snuggle weather. Donuts. I want to snuggle and eat donuts. And ice cream, but not in bed. Ice cream comes after the snuggle.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #2996
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

My god I love pork chops

Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #2997
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I don't usually participate in any "so-called serious" threads for a reason. There is no way to have any particular "personal" space on a forum. If you say (for instance) femmes only, it will never be femmes only - and this applies to every category or ID of people. It's sort of like overhearing a conversation in real time and not being able to help yourself from being nosey. "OOH, are they talking about ME???" Then, you have people flinging "privilege" or some other politically incorrect insinuation, and frankly, it's boring already, so I don't do it. It takes away from the original discussion and becomes like every other serious thread that went awry and ran themselves distastefully into the ground.

*deep breath*

That's all.

That's my rant. I'm hormonal and that's the story I'm sticking to.

Have a nice day, and here's a

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #2998
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Default RE: finals

I'm thinking that its finals week coming up and I have 3 exams to study for but yet I am seeing this women for the first time this weekend so that should make it all better, can't wait, wish me luck
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #2999
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind?

My dear sweet child's birthday this week is on my mind. Has been for while. She turns a big 7 this year. She's so beautiful. I love ya kiddo.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #3000
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

just the thought is on my mind
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote