Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucollargrl View Post
I should have listened to some of the advice I received from this thread. I gave all I had and it wasn't enough. Tapped out emotionally and financially....not that I had a lot of money to begin with. Just sayin. A lesson well learned......don't give your heart to quickly or completely, especially when the other person is emotionally unavailable. It was all great advice, I just had to find out for myself I guess!!! Argghhhh!!

Advice is always great - but we as human beings tend to listen to our inner thoughts and learn the lessons needed.

Don't beat yourself up over this - mistakes are made and gotten over. Hearts get broken and mend....

The best part is when the time is right - you will be available for the perfect person for you.....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #62
blucollargrl

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
never find another like her

blucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love this sight....everyone is so helpful and things aren't sugarcoated!! Makes it easier for a baby butch to find her way.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #63
blucollargrl

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
never find another like her

blucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputationblucollargrl Has the BEST Reputation

Light bulb moment!! Being new to this butch/femme dynamic I had no idea how my mind and body would react to it. It made me physically feel things that were foreign to me and sent my mind in to a tail spin. Having that strong attraction to a femme was as new to me as it was natural. I don't know if anyone else has felt this way, but I never saw myself as "butch". I can thank a good friend of mine....who for a "new" lesbian, suprisingly saw it before I did......for opening my eyes and unknowingly helping me be who I am. Then out of nowhere there's this beautiful femme. She drew me to her like a magnet without knowing it. I didn't even know it and I didn't understand it. But it felt like home. If there are "baby butches", (i don't know if that's the right term, but it works) out there like myself, the one thing I can say to them is to educate yourselves, take it slow and don't let it overwhelm you. It's a crazy, beautiful, intense wonderful ride.......this butch/femme dynamic and I have so much more to learn. You all have helped in more ways than you know. I'm looking forward to continuing my journey. I never knew the touch of a femme could drop me to my knees!! Wow!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #64
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I never knew the touch of a femme could drop me to my knees!! Wow!
from an 'old butch'......40 years later and that feeling still exists for me...
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #65
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there baby butch!

The right femme will be dropping to her knees for you in a hot minute

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #66
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer my femme to drop to her knees, but who's mincing...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #67
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Knees???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I prefer my femme to drop to her knees, but who's mincing...

It's cause you found the kind that does, some of us, not so much....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #68
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
It's cause you found the kind that does, some of us, not so much....
Tis why I'm not mincing...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #69
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Blu,

I gotta tell you it takes a lot of guts to admit things went wrong or that it just didn't work and trust me, it's okay to stumble.

You will stumble and trip along the way but you will always find your feet again. Just take your time don't rush it. Life takes us to the path, you get to choose which path to take. Will it be left, right or forward?

It's all up hill for you now.. learn from it. Ask yourself those questions I wrote earlier to find a better path for next time. I try not to say any relationship was a regret because honestly you do get something out of each relationship, good or bad. Hopefully you will learn from each one. Listen to your self dig deep and do it better next time. If you don't dig into it you will find yourself repeating the pattern (the pickers off) and you don't want that.

Good luck to you in the future. There are a lot of amazing people on here, listen, take what you need, throw out the rest.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #70
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Light bulb moment!! Being new to this butch/femme dynamic I had no idea how my mind and body would react to it. It made me physically feel things that were foreign to me and sent my mind in to a tail spin. Having that strong attraction to a femme was as new to me as it was natural. I don't know if anyone else has felt this way, but I never saw myself as "butch". I can thank a good friend of mine....who for a "new" lesbian, suprisingly saw it before I did......for opening my eyes and unknowingly helping me be who I am. Then out of nowhere there's this beautiful femme. She drew me to her like a magnet without knowing it. I didn't even know it and I didn't understand it. But it felt like home. If there are "baby butches", (i don't know if that's the right term, but it works) out there like myself, the one thing I can say to them is to educate yourselves, take it slow and don't let it overwhelm you. It's a crazy, beautiful, intense wonderful ride.......this butch/femme dynamic and I have so much more to learn. You all have helped in more ways than you know. I'm looking forward to continuing my journey. I never knew the touch of a femme could drop me to my knees!! Wow!
Its sounds like you feel in love with the experience and its not just about the woman. I'm not saying you didn't have feelings for her but that the first connection is always "WOW" and your hormones can get the best of you, for sure! It's not a bad thing but looking at the whole picture you want all the elements there for a good relationship. People laugh at me because I approach relationships like business partners, in a sense. Yes I want chemistry but everything else has to make sense. You've got to really like and respect the person you're going to spend in and day out with. If you base it strictly on lust then you're making a big mistake.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 10:19 AM   #71
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Baby butch,

There are many layers to this journey of ours. I think that when we first come out or recognize our true identity, regardless of what that means to us; the world is like a brand-new place. We may have always lived in it but all of a sudden, we are looking at it through brand-new eyes.

No matter our age, there is a certain adolescent quality to it. I laid eyes on my 1st honest-to-god butch at age 16 and did go weak in the knees ( though did not fall to my knees).

I had a circuitous route to finally coming out but when I did, at about age 25, I was about in love with everyone I laid eyes on.

It does take some time and experience to get to the place where you do not want to jump the bones of every hot one that you see ( well some never get to that place), to not think you are in love with everyone you are seriously attracted to and really learn the difference between attraction/love and lust.

It is a process and can be hot, fun and painful- not necessarily in that order but a wonderful journey it is-into this world of ours.

Buckle up baby, it can be a bumpy ride!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #72
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Good Luck to you Blu...she will be a very lucky femme to hold your heart and keep you...