Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Curly needs to stop bringing two foot long snakes in my room. That's the fourth one this week. Now I have to rescue another one, and take it back to the lagoon.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:49 AM   #3222
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

I wish there was a BF community here in Barcelona. I would love to hang with like minded folks who enjoy going fishing,have a few beers and laugh til we cry! I miss that special camaraderie!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:19 AM   #3223
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

It's way too early in the morning for this...

Alas, I did not get the 8 hours of sleep as ordered by my doctor last week. Only managed about 6 - tossed and turned most of the night. On the positive side I did get loads of sleep Fri, Sat and Sunday nights.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 AM   #3224
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

A lot...

I seem to be more sensitive as I have aged, among other things.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:19 AM   #3225
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm considering pouring a bottle of cold spring water on my head and parking myself in front of a fan. This air conditioner guy better be here this morning.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 06:40 AM   #3226
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Zen and the art of being human.

People never HAVE to do anything. No one is ever owed anything. When someone does something positive or just nice for someone else, why is it so hard for some to at least acknowledge it? People tend to walk around as if the world owes them. It's no wonder half of humanity walks around bitter.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #3227
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We're done with moving!

Time to celebrate and start having guests....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #3228
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Linsay Lohan...she is out of control.
What are party peanuts?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:45 AM   #3229
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Right now the only thing I have going through my mind is a boy's night with Cheech tonight ...it's been MONTHS since we have done this and I really reaLLY need it! After having a few beers, I am hoping I will have mustered the courage to finally shave my head! Not bald, mind you....just short enough that I no longer want to pull it because of stress or anxiety due to my trichotillomania. Plus, the shorter hair that is growing back in will blend in instead of looking thin there. There IS a method to my madness...
Old 07-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #3230
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've been thinking alot about My transition lately, stressing over how to tell My family and friends that I'm becoming a guy soon and just wanting to get the ball rolling!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #3231
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
why yes...yes it did...royal blue and sparkley...jealous?! LOL
Well if it was blue and sparkley, that might scare me! I like neutral colors myself.. lol

~maybe a little jealous~
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #3232
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Right now the only thing I have going through my mind is a boy's night with Cheech tonight ...it's been MONTHS since we have done this and I really reaLLY need it! After having a few beers, I am hoping I will have mustered the courage to finally shave my head! Not bald, mind you....just short enough that I no longer want to pull it because of stress or anxiety due to my trichotillomania. Plus, the shorter hair that is growing back in will blend in instead of looking thin there. There IS a method to my madness...
Hand me that electric razor and I'll cut it off for you!

After all thats what friends are for, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #3233
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Some folks can't handle their sugar.

*grin*
Pour some sugar on me!!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #3234
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My wife is on my mind.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #3235
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Taking "Nadia" Home snicker

Its not fair Bette had all the fun LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #3236
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

what is on my mind?....reunion logistics
Old 07-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #3237
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
what is on my mind?....reunion logistics
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaggieBluIze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #3238
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

I just stubbed my toe..... Damn that smarts!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #3239
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Yawningggggggggggggg. Hmmmmmmmmmm bed finally. Long long long long day.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #3240
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my MRI on my brain came back normal. I am relieved. No tumour. Now we can start looking for another reason why my memory is slipping...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: