Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about my future

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #10102
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Last night...

Thoughts I hadn't had before.

Waking up with Bunny and pressing her paw to hear His lullaby.

Today and how I feel. Glad I feel rather than numbness

Wondering how the week will go.

Training my new Coworker is going well so far.

He is... Always..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #10103
Dash
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Dash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST Reputation

i have many thoughts, but one in particular is sharing experiences through my eyes
Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #10104
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash View Post
i have many thoughts, but one in particular is sharing experiences through my eyes
whew dash thought u were gonna use someone else's eyes ) ~~
Old 02-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #10105
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

thinking about how easy it is for some ppl to just push you away ~ how can u ever trust ?
Old 02-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #10106
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
thinking about how easy it is for some ppl to just push you away ~ how can u ever trust ?

I agree! They must
do it all the time, to not be effected from it and continue to do so.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #10107
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm getting a little cranky with the company that is verifing the last five years of my life...

They couldn't verify that I went to school and do I have anything that proves that I actually went to school? Um no, I toss paperwork after I'm done with it...(I have to watch my hording tendencies)...Ok took three voicemails and two days to get the records person from school to call me back and five mins for her to call the agent and verify that I was was enrolled when I said I was...

ok.. that's it right?

Nope, today I get a email saying I didn't work someplace as long as I said I did and what was I doing for that extra year?

Blink..

So, I find my last paystubs ( I had paystubs going back to 1996.. see what I mean about hording issues) for this job and ask her if those would work..

Nope.. need w2's... Ok.. a lil more of a hunt than paystubs.. Paystubs get put into one trunk.. My 2009 taxes? I don't know... that was the year that Mitmo and I moved in together and I lost my desk.. (Before then the last five years of tax returns lived in the tax return cubby on my desk) I found my taxes from 1995-2007 with no issue...2008 took a little while, 2009? fucking forever... My study looks like a bomb has gone off in it... My 2009 w2's were downstairs with the craft supplies I havent touched since we moved into this house..

So.. I find my w2's for that job and I can't use them... I hand wrote the information in... That was the first year that the company I worked for didn't send out W2's, you had to download them and I was out of ink...

UGHHHHH....

So I call the store, spoke to the manager, he gave me hr's number at corporate, who in turn transfered me payrole and verification.. She verified my dates as the dates I gave and will fax the information to my recruiter...

Oy...

I know that the third pary uses clearning houses and auto websites to do their verifications, and when humans are touching data, mistakes happen... but still...

I'm hoping this is the last one..

If not, I think I should get part of the fee that they pay that third party to verify me...
Old 02-04-2013, 03:17 PM   #10108
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

my iphone-
I updated it a few days back and the update erased all my music and I get get it to re-sync
My itunes keeps telling me "waiting for changes" when I try to sync it but I have no clue what those changes are.
A trip to apple store may be in order!!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #10109
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

My future, and the prayers we sent up over the weekend.
The old hurts and fears I'm letting go about childbearing.
My boy, and the tears she dashed away this morning when I was leaving. I keep seeing that lost & lonely little boy staring at me as I drove away. I felt so cruel.
Patience.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #10110
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarla View Post
My future, and the prayers we sent up over the weekend.
The old hurts and fears I'm letting go about childbearing.
My boy, and the tears she dashed away this morning when I was leaving. I keep seeing that lost & lonely little boy staring at me as I drove away. I felt so cruel.
Patience.
((((HUGS)))
Old 02-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #10111
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering when my puppy is going to calm down!? I mean, wow.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #10112
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

My projects, life in general, shop ideas/promotional ideas, crushes, movie dates and intimacy (especially kissing)
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #10113
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

How so many blessings were bestowed upon me this 4th day of February 2013.

One things that needs to be tended to asap is showing up as a walk-in first thing in the morning at my doctor's office so I can be seen for conjunctivitis. Nasty ickiness!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #10114
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

...don't let me forget I have dinner in the oven...knowing my mind recently, I'll forget
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #10115
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
...don't let me forget I have dinner in the oven...knowing my mind recently, I'll forget
Just reminding you that you have dinner in the oven! lol
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #10116
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default in my mine

flying kites on Folly beach...looooong time ago....parallel lives...
Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #10117
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

New beginnings.
New perspectives.
Feeling like my sanity has be restored.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #10118
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

That this is one of my favorite Christmas gifts ever...and it was from Gaige. I hope it never wears out...

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #10119
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

CIJS I got over my guilt about lunch and a movie [The Hobbit] with a friend tomorrow while the boi will be home, and she just canceled on me..

I am never one to do anything by myself, but am seriously considering going to the library for some books, an iced coffee and then going to see the damned movie by myself! Cause I *really* want to see it, and my only other friend interested in it already saw it.. and we were supposed to go together!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 02:22 AM   #10120
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

desd...i take myself to the movies all the time. i like it. but I suppose doing stuff on your own like that does take some getting used to. if go with ya of we lived closer. :-)

some things on my mind:

is it worth it to consistently make myself available for people who do not consistently make themselves available to me? i'm beginning to think not. even though it's hard to find and make friends in this icy town of mine.

I watched 22 episodes of Once Upon A Time last weekend. I am not pleased with the ending. someone please tell me they didn't cancel this show.

My boss got a card for one of my Co-workers who is about to be a first time father. i'm supposed to pass the card around for signatures from the office. I don't want to. The reason? The picture of the baby on the card is a white baby with blonde hair. The parents to be are a Chinese-American couple. Am I being too sensitive on this? How would it look if I got a different card and passed it around instead?

This week needs too be over. Soon. C'mon weekend!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post: