Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #141
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
tis okay, I'm not straight...
Okay, that cracked me the Hell up!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #142
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook.

The postmark should be February 1st. Let's try to be punctual, yes?

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE!

Does this sound fair to everyone?
Quote:
This is our list of signer uppers. If you have signed up on this list and cannot perform your duties as a project participant, please let us know ASAP. Several times in the past, people have bailed at the last moment (myself included), and that causes a kink in the flow of things. Now, I'm all for kinks, but not THAT kind, yanno?

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

When you are ready to send your goodies to me, get my addy, and get it out to me. Please remember to include $5 for postage with your package....more if your goodies are oddly shaped or will require extra special care in the shipping and handling of them.

Any questions?

I'm SO excited about this project!
Quote:

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. Rain

Thanks to everyone for signing up for this project. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Please remember to get my addy if you don't have it already and mail your goodies to me on or before February 1st. It must have a postmark by that date. I will send out the goodie packages the following Monday, which is February 8th. Any packages that are not in my greedy little hands by the 6th of February (Saturday) will be returned to the sender. I love these projects and want to see what everyone has done but I don't want to hold up those of us who are punctual.

If you know you are going to have an issue with being on time, please let me know as soon as possible. I'm not a tyrant (not usually anyway) but I won't hold everyone up for one person either.

Happy creating, all!!!
Quote:

Please include $5 with your work for shipping and handling. If your work is an odd shape or is bulky, please include a few dollars extra.
In case my point hasn't been made clear.....

Today is January 30th. February 1st is the deadline to mail your goodies out to me. They MUST be postmarked by that date. No one has come to me to say they will have difficulty making that date, so I'm holding each and every one of you accountable for getting your artistic endeavors to me in time for me to repackage everyone's yummy projects and get them back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Everyone needs to include $5 with their projects to help with the cost of reshipping them out to the other participants. If you've designed and created pieces of art that are larger or more bulky or awkward than what could be deemed a reasonable size, then please add an extra buck or two since the postage to send all of the packages out will increase also.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing what everyone came up with.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #143
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmieLicious View Post
In case my point hasn't been made clear.....

Today is January 30th. February 1st is the deadline to mail your goodies out to me. They MUST be postmarked by that date. No one has come to me to say they will have difficulty making that date, so I'm holding each and every one of you accountable for getting your artistic endeavors to me in time for me to repackage everyone's yummy projects and get them back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Everyone needs to include $5 with their projects to help with the cost of reshipping them out to the other participants. If you've designed and created pieces of art that are larger or more bulky or awkward than what could be deemed a reasonable size, then please add an extra buck or two since the postage to send all of the packages out will increase also.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing what everyone came up with.

I can't WAIT!!!

Thank You, G~Licious, for Wranglin'!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #144
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I can't WAIT!!!

Thank You, G~Licious, for Wranglin'!
Me either! I'm SO excited!

You're next, missy miss. I expect some brilliantly delicate Topping from you as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #145
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

You're next, missy miss. I expect some brilliantly delicate Topping from you as well.

That was hawt.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #146
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Quote:
That was hawt.

_______
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:19 PM   #147
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Pssssst.....don't forget to mail your goodies and moolah to me tomorrow!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:17 PM   #148
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Pssssst.....don't forget to mail your goodies and moolah to me tomorrow!!!
Expect it soon...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:20 PM   #149
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Expect it soon...
Oh, I do, I do!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:51 AM   #150
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Soooo, I am confused?
we have to have stuff mailed to you tomorrow?

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #151
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Just finished my 13. They'll be in the mail tomorrow. YEAH!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #152
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Yes....postmarked by tomorrow, Febrary 1st!

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see what everyone has done!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:50 AM   #153
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yes....postmarked by tomorrow, Febrary 1st!

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see what everyone has done!!!!
You do realize I am just being an ass
and yanking Gemme's chain right? right? LOL

Old 02-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #154
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
You do realize I am just being an ass
and yanking Gemme's chain right? right? LOL
ami-yes.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #155
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
ami-yes.
glad someone got it!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:02 AM   #156
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Dropping mine off at the post office on my lunch break today. I hope they survive the trip, ive never mailed this stuff before and some times it can be fragile and break apart easy.

Oh, and as a fun part...I got RainbowChick07 to join me, so we mixed our passions together into one piece. =)
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #157
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

That's so cool, Logicaly! I can't wait to see everyone's finished projects!!!

cara
Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #158
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Mine just went out! (Gemmie....don't have a coronary!)
Old 02-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #159
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Mine just went out! (Gemmie....don't have a coronary!)
Heh.

Old 02-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #160
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I sent mine this morning on the way to work....I even had to get Diva Extrodinare to help with some info!!!

YAY

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artists, creative types