Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oklahoma Forums

Old 11-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wake Up Oklahoma

I thought I'd start a thread to see if other Okies were out there. I've lived in this state almost 3 years and haven't been able to get other Okies to meet and greet anywhere. I'm still good for anyone that wants to meet up in Tulsa or OKC. The drive is still going to be an hour for me either way. An eatery works better for me than a bar would.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey I'm here! What more could you want?
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
Hey I'm here! What more could you want?
*cough, cough* LOL
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all. Im not a born and raised Okie...actually a proud New England Yankee but well..Ive been here 8 years soooooooo I guess that counts for something
Old 12-10-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Have any of y'all gotten any snow?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

We havent here Im near Lawton/Ft Sill in the SW part. Its cold as heck though
Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm ok, I know its cold there
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #8
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tulsa

I'm present and accounted for. Not a native Okie. I'm from PA. Did I mention I hate winter? Never would have moved here had I known it got this cold. I left SC for this ???? Oh well. Looking forward to summertime.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #9
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

The winters here dont bother me except the ice..we hardly get snow but I hate the summers too dang hot and my a/c bill it off the charts. Will take winter here anytime

What part you in Jagg?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #10
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default summer

Tulsa Area Inuus. I love summer. 110 degrees I'm happy. It's never too hot for me.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:16 AM   #11
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Wow you will love the summers here then!!
I stay inside most of the summer I really am a northern type person by nature
Old 01-24-2010, 12:35 PM   #12
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone here, live in Oklahoma City? A move to someplace warmer in the Winter and lower in elevation is in my future. Oklahoma City is one place I'm considering, and I would appreciate any insights or comments you might have. Thanks in advance.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #13
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

I dont live in OKC I live near the TX/OK border about 90 mins south of the City but Im sure there are people in here from there. Good luck with your move
Old 12-03-2010, 06:36 AM   #14
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Default re: moving to OK

i'm moving to OK in the early spring to live w/my best friend. she's lesbian but doesn't get the whole butch/femme thing. that's ok-the more butches for me! *wink*
pres
Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #15
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Does anyone here, live in Oklahoma City? A move to someplace warmer in the Winter and lower in elevation is in my future. Oklahoma City is one place I'm considering, and I would appreciate any insights or comments you might have. Thanks in advance.
bro i was born in tulsa... i wish i would have never left but i was to young to stay behind when family moved to calif.
i can remember in the winter the icey wind cuts thru you like a knife but it is nothing in comparison to where your at!
i visit there often.. if you looking to buy my cousin is a realtor okc.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #16
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Question I live in OKC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Hey Liam, I live in OKC, I have my whole life except for the four years I was in the Army. What would you like to know? If you're still looking for info that is.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #17
moonfemme

Default oh oh Oklahoma

Hey You

Just came by to say HI... I lived in Oklahoma for many years, in and around Tulsa... I have many AWESOME, WONDERFUL AND ABSOLUTELY THE BEST friends I have ever known... I'm back in Florida now but I miss you all and would like to keep in touch if you all will let me hang out !!!
Have an awesome night
moonfemme
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #18
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Hey moonfemme, nice to see someone else has posted recently! You are more than welcome to hang out with us Okies!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #19
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default hey

It's me JAGG I'm in Tulsa!!! Good friends with moonfemme. Liam ask any questions you have about OKC . we could probably answer them. There are lots of jobs here, cost of living is low, and housing is very affordable, not alot of crime and people are friendly. But rude drivers as a whole, friendly in person. Neighbors look out for each other and aside from winter the weather is pretty nice. An occasional tornado here and there but no big deal really. It's a pretty good place to live. Like any other place it has it's pro's and con's , every place is what you make it .
Old 12-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #20
moonfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Hey moonfemme, nice to see someone else has posted recently! You are more than welcome to hang out with us Okies!!
Thanx... good to make a new friend :~)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: