How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Finally making a decision and adding Sociology and Justice Studies as minors to my Psych program.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #8902
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- looking through pix of when i was in Oregon with Daddy & the pup..& posting on facebook..♥
- also looking through & posting pix of my recent visit to see my Memere..♥ getting quality time with her, knowing it won't be long now..i'll cherish her words, the memories & her love, with every bit of my heart.. As sad as losing her makes me, the time with her brought me many smiles, i needed that time with her..i didn't get it with Pepere before losing him. Such a strong, grounded woman with such a beautiful soul..
- time with Him, in any form, He always makes time for me, day & night, i feel blessed, important and proud to be His...
- wearing His commitment around my neck and never taking it off.. having His shirts that i wear and sleep with for comfort to feel Him close, carrying His owl feather & coins, Our magic rock... in fact, ALL of the things i hold dear to my heart, because they're His..
- life, happiness, Our family.. Our furbabies.. Togetherness, smiles, Our future..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #8903
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Car dancing, rocking out to Kiss - I want to rock & roll all night.. while hearing my daughter sing the chorus from the backseat. ♥
Old 04-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #8904
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If YOU can play YOU can play!!

Amen NHL... thank you for stepping up and moving in the right direction!!

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #8905
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

She made me smile. Getting up early to have breakfast and spend the morning with me. Texts messages from her and hearing of her good news.

Going to the beach, watching the sunset and catching up with a friend.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 03:53 AM   #8906
RNgirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Girly
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hys girl
Relationship Status:
:) hys girl and VERY HAPPY

RNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
Haha what made me smile today is that my girl blurted out to me everything she got me in my Easter basket . She couldn't keep it a secret for nothing Haha. She has no clue what I got her nor will she . It was cute and sweet that she did blab it .
Baby I can't keep doodly from you not even a surprise!!!LOL I love you and glad one of us can keep a secret lol <3
Old 04-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #8907
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Morning coffee and conversation

The girl and kiddo made it home safely

The pup was great during their absence

Getting updates from Dad

Mom is improving

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #8908
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Singing alone to the radio while driving as usual.... "You really like this song don't you?" Yes but I never catch the name so don't know who sings it....

Today I was given a surprise present of the CD (Our Version of Events by Emeli Sandé)

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #8909
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,623 Times in 3,977 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my nephews are here. We babysat them last night. I was listening to chrissy teach the oldest how to cook bacon. They buy the precooked bacon you pop in the microwave. SO not a good choice because of the preservatives! And the bland taste cannot compare to real bacon! I smiled as the sub and the child enjoyed moments in the kitchen, bonding over food. Life is so good...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #8910
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,691 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

THIS moment...HER......my richest blessings in life...being alive....I love you baby!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #8911
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the faces of the employees at the Boys and Girls club when I told them they would be receiving a grant for $1500 from my organization. They were quite happy and I am confident it will be put to good use! Those kids deserve it!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #8912
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Text conversation about how creepy one can be had me gigglesnorting a bit, I won't lie.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #8913
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Girlfriend left this morning but then we decided to be random and take her son to Medieval Times tonight and get a hotel for the night! I am making his Easter basket right now. Yay! Fun times

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #8914
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

it's easter mornin' hea in nz. preppin' a rissotto, cheese & olive bake and gettin' ready to attend a great 5 year old birfday par-tee in a few hours! complete wit' an easter egg hunt and a pink & purple fairy princess. woo hoo...
Old 04-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #8915
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Finishing my paper at a reasonable hour instead of stressing about it all day

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #8916
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up this morning, still giddy from last night.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #8917
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

-spending the day at Dave & Buster's with my boy for his birthday and sharing a fudge brownie sundae
-chatting with a couple of new people in the reasonably close area and having decent convo
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #8918
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

Finally finding the right coffee table for the balcony. My patience has paid off
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #8919
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
Dreamweaver

Thanked 21,384 Times in 6,732 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

working in my container garden today..i spent the early morning sleeping in and in the early part of evening i've been busy planting cherry tomatoes parsley and cilantro..i love spring
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #8920
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Thinking about the next 3 days... getting out of town snowmobiling and just plain getting the hell out of dodge!... plus good company!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile