Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 01-12-2016, 04:02 PM   #1
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lesbian Witchcraft Zines

Hello, everyone!

My fiancee and I made two lesbian witchcraft oriented zines last year: Ria's Cauldron #1 and Sapphic Tales & Witchcraft: The Sea Goddess and Sky Goddess #1. We would really love to make more future lesbian witchy zines, but we have gotten little attention despite advertising

Ria's Cauldron #1 digital copy is currently for sale in my Etsy shop here: Link. Ria’s Cauldron is a Pagan zine based on a first person narrative of a witch named Ria. She shares spells, tips/advice, ideas/activities, and lore related to witchcraft and eclectic Paganism. This issue is focused on lovey things related to Valentine’s Day. So a perfect zine to read this upcoming Valentine’s Day!

Sapphic Tales & Witchcraft: The Sea Goddess and Sky Goddess #1 limited copies for sale here: Link. Free stickers come with the zine! This zine features inventive lesbian Goddesses and witchcraft writings such as spells and witchy activities. The first issue, The Sea Goddess and Sky Goddess, is sea witchcraft oriented focused on the elemental deities, Marina the Sea Goddess (water) and Laria the Sky Goddess (air). Together, both the Sea Goddess and Sky Goddess work together to bring harmony and balance on Earth.

I'll next be posting some pictures! Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:05 PM   #2
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default Art for Sapphic Tales & Witchcraft: The Sea Goddess and Sky Goddess #1

Available for purchase here
Old 01-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #3
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Default Art for Ria's Cauldron #1

Available for purchase here
Old 01-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #4
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
Dreamweaver

Thanked 21,384 Times in 6,732 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default catlady..

It looks intriguing..a definite must see!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: