Old 03-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #181
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

people that have no patience whatsoever..

people that somehow think they are owed something for free..

rich people that feel just because they are rich they are vip and shouldn't have to pay for anything and get special priviledges and be treated better than anyone else..

people that come to me with an attitude thinking somehow their problem is my fault..

people that ask you to go to the store for them or pick them up something just because their ass is lazzy..

people that are gonna sit there and complain about cleaning but somehow they fail to pick up after themselves..

ungrateful sobs.. people that never say ty or please..

people that drive unsafe, not using signal lights, cutting others off, pausing at stop signs, running red lights, swerving in and out of lanes..
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #182
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

WHen you bother to do something really nice for someone and they don't even bother to say THANKS or that they received the dang package!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #183
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

When someone borrows something from you, and the item(s) are damaged when they are returned.

Longwindedness...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #184
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

When a person says something or does something that is rude and inappropriate, then pretends like nothing ever happened and expects you to just be "okay" with it and let it go.

When someone says or does certain things just for the sake of trying to make others jealous or to get a rise out of people.

When someone drinks all my tea and doesn't tell me
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #185
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I hate "text speak."

Certain things (like most the acronyms) do not bother me like:

LOL
OMG
BFF (when used by teenagers)
b/c for because
w/o for without
s/o, b/f, g/f, MtF, FtM, GQ or GF

But, I cannot stand it when educated people type "u" instead of "you" or "ur" instead of "your" or (the worst one) "ure" instead of "you are."

If you have some type of disability that makes it easier to shorten words, if you are bad at spelling or using a language that is not your first one, I have no problem with shorthand typing. However, if you are blessed with an education, please use it.

Old 04-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #186
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

do not put da empty ice tray back in da freezer. oy

do not reposition thangs on me coffee table or bookshelves. double oy

do take your shoes off befo' enterin' me abode. thank you vera kindly!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #187
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the *one up* thing

why do some people have to offer a better or different way for every single thing you suggest or do?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 06:05 AM   #188
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
the *one up* thing

why do some people have to offer a better or different way for every single thing you suggest or do?
OMG YES!! There is this woman that I work with, we have a little forum for this particular company and every single time a person mentions doing something or wanting to do something.. she's done it lol, she ALWAYS has to give her 2 cents and it comes across a bit condescending most times.. grr! lol

Another pet peeve of mine is those who think their opinion is the ONLY opinion and thinks they are always right..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #189
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
OMG YES!! There is this woman that I work with, we have a little forum for this particular company and every single time a person mentions doing something or wanting to do something.. she's done it lol, she ALWAYS has to give her 2 cents and it comes across a bit condescending most times.. grr! lol

Another pet peeve of mine is those who think their opinion is the ONLY opinion and thinks they are always right..

yes, i sometimes wonder if people can just say *wow that's a good idea* instead of OR you could do this OR you could do that or offer some (and usually silly) suggestion to top yours.

i know someone who constantly uses *what you could do is this or what you coulda done was that*

Unless your name is SYR i don't really like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #190
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

When someone is wicked nice to you in private but ignores you in public forums, like this one. Either own we are friends or don't, i don't care.

When people talk over me during a session at work, they come to me and ask advice only while i am trying to give it to them they are explaining louder than i am what they are doing to be so perfect.

When someone (other than Syr) watches me, assesses me and tells me i "look like" i am upset, if i am and i wanted to talk i would, now i feel self conscious and want to hide so i won't be gawked at! Maybe i just woke up, maybe i can't be upbeat 24/7, maybe i have PMS, maybe maybe i just read a story about June eating a kitten.... .... Personal space please!

When people take the victim role throughout life. We all have our pity parties but it seems some people are always a victim of something, and at times i think certain people exaggerate/make it all up in order to get attention. (remember the gal claiming to have cancer? GRRR)

Like a (no longer) friend who claimed she was sexually assaulted by a man that she could not identify. She refused to make a police statement and after getting tons of sympathy from everyone and driving her poor hubby bonkers with worry, driving around looking for a man she could not identify, she confessed that she was having an affair. She was always having a crisis and not minor ones, really bizarre ones. She loved stopping hubby from going to work and worrying him to death when he could not be there with her. She loved that he called constantly to check on her and his main concern was always her when they were apart and his coddling when together. Those sorts of people annoy me and i feel need help. Maybe i am a skeptic but i just don't believe most of what i hear/read. PS he divorced her, that crap gets OLD.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #191
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

People who constantly sniff and when offered a tissue, and then refuse it, only to hand you something after wiping their nose with their hands..... Gross!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #192
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
the *one up* thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post

Quote:
yes, i sometimes wonder if people can just say *wow that's a good idea* instead of OR you could do this OR you could do that or offer some (and usually silly) suggestion to top yours.

i know someone who constantly uses *what you could do is this or what you coulda done was that*

Unless your name is SYR i don't really like it.
YIKES! I've been accused of being like this at times; yet, what my accusers haven't understood is that I've chosen to go out and do/experience many things and not let my disability get the better of me. I say to them, that one day I could end up in a Wheel chair, so I'm living my life whilst I still have the ability to do so. Some how I still feel the shame of coming across as a 'one upper'. *Sighs*

Old 05-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #193
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

brushing/combing hair in the kitchen

hair in the food, mine seems to be shedding at a rapid rate (it does this twice a year) and i keep it up when cooking, however if there is ONE hair it is going to inevitably end up in Syr's plate.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #194
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
brushing/combing hair in the kitchen

hair in the food, mine seems to be shedding at a rapid rate (it does this twice a year) and i keep it up when cooking, however if there is ONE hair it is going to inevitably end up in Syr's plate.

YES!... hair in food, my mind goes right to not edible!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #195
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
YIKES! I've been accused of being like this at times; yet, what my accusers haven't understood is that I've chosen to go out and do/experience many things and not let my disability get the better of me. I say to them, that one day I could end up in a Wheel chair, so I'm living my life whilst I still have the ability to do so. Some how I still feel the shame of coming across as a 'one upper'. *Sighs*

Naw that's not one upping in my book. What IS is this

Once i sailed around the world

Yes me too, only i sailed around the world in a balloon

Wow, i would love to do that, i did however cross the grand canyon on a burro's back

Well IIIIIIIIIIIIIII went across the grand canyon, on a burro, uphill both ways, while balancing a saucer on my head

Oh man that is amazing, i once tried to juggle some pins, i could do 3 at a time

oh i am amazing at juggling, i could juggle 3 pins and a small child

i think you are talking about the medical one upping;

i have a headache

well i have a migraine

oh my knee hurts

well my WHOLE leg hurts

well i once broke an ankle and still played ball

well i once made a touchdown with a broken neck and my hair on fire
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #196
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
YES!... hair in food, my mind goes right to not edible!
we have 7 dogs here, believe me hair is the least of what i worry about in my food, however HUMAN hair seems to gross me out
Old 05-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #197
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
we have 7 dogs here, believe me hair is the least of what i worry about in my food, however HUMAN hair seems to gross me out
Especially if you can't identify it and it's definately not someone's from the same household...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #198
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Especially if you can't identify it and it's definately not someone's from the same household...
yaknow, i nearly said this but i thought nah that sounds crazy,,,

if it's a medium brunette hair that is my sister

if it's a longer red hair thats me

Syr's is too short to fall out

so if it's not one of those two.............
Old 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #199
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
yaknow, i nearly said this but i thought nah that sounds crazy,,,

if it's a medium brunette hair that is my sister

if it's a longer red hair thats me

Syr's is too short to fall out

so if it's not one of those two.............
Not crazy at all! I get peeved at another's pet hair and their hair in my food. Like you, I put my hair up in the kitchen and I will freak when I see someone run their fingers through their hair and then touch food. The same when they touch their pets..... WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING FOOD!*Breathes*

Another peeve is when someone has handled dirty laundry and goes to make a meal without washing hands..... *Continues to take deep breaths*

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #200
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

LOL yes, how about licking the fingers while cooking, tasting, using food fork to get things out of pots.

Maybe because i work on feet for a living, i just can't stand the hand to food thing at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve