Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #161
kvedd

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
anything girly and cute
Relationship Status:
Hopefully optimistic...

kvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputationkvedd Has the BEST Reputation

~ putting dishes in the sink without rinsing food off
~ not replacing the empty toilet paper roll
~ people who cut me off in traffic
kvedd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kvedd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #162
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvedd View Post
YES. THIS.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #163
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvedd View Post
OMG yes... all of the above! Plus...

~ dirty socks left lying around
~ crumbs on the kitchen counters not wiped off after someone else has been
in there making food
~ having to ask for a drink refill at a restaurant
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #164
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like to ask twice for anything... if you didn't hear me then please ask me again... but don't fricken ignore me...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #165
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

before this thread i thought i was a nit-picking easily annoyed person. Ok i am.

but in reading all this i am not alone!

for the life of my i have never understood what is so dang hard about just picking up after yourself (unless you are my Syr and give me the honor of doing that for you)....

If the sink is empty, and you put something in it, it's not empty anymore. it would be nice if it became empty once again after you were done with it.

my first roommate thought and felt like me, it was amazing because neither of us felt the other was disrespectful!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #166
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I probably shouldn't live with others. While I can put a lot of things on "ignore", I can't do it forever and eventually I become resentful of the dirty dishes in the sink, the other person "never" vacuuming, dusting, just plain ole not cleaning at all. All of it drives me nuts after a while, and I find it incredibly disrespectful.

Maybe I'm just gettin old LOL

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #167
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T D View Post

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I probably shouldn't live with others. While I can put a lot of things on "ignore", I can't do it forever and eventually I become resentful of the dirty dishes in the sink, the other person "never" vacuuming, dusting, just plain ole not cleaning at all. All of it drives me nuts after a while, and I find it incredibly disrespectful.

If you are getting old, then I am too. When my ex moved out, a huge weight was lifted b/c I no longer felt like the only person who was doing anything. When I was on maternity leave, our place was spotless but when he was laid off, I worked all day at work THEN at home. It drove me crazy!!!

Now, I know that if I leave a mess, I will have to deal with it later. Personally, I hate going to bed with a messy kitchen.

Old 03-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #168
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by T D View Post

Maybe this is me too! It festers then i become resentful. Not a good way to be. I lived with someone long ago and I said *why don't you ever do the vacuuming? they said "because you do"

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #169
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Clutter.

I don't mean a plate or glass on the floor because you had a meal/snack while watching TV. I'm talking about throwing your stuff on the table when you come in which gradually builds up over a few days until the table is buried under piles of letters, receipts, tissues, 'borrowed' pens, sachets of sugar (why!?) Yes I know you'll be wearing that jacket tomorrow so I'm fine with it hanging on the back of the chair. But, a jacket on the back of each chair? No.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #170
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Maybe, it’s menopause talking today. LOL

I feel annoyed today.

Smokers who hold their cigarette outside the car window, so it blows into my car. If you don’t want you or your car to stink, stop smoking.
Not covering or putting food in closed containers in the refrigerator or cupboard.
Don’t phone me while you are in the bathroom, nothing is that important. Also, don’t call and eat your lunch, dinner, supper or snack in my ear.
People who believe they are entitled and don’t feel they have to work to get ahead, believing things should be handed to them. (see ‘what pissed you off you off today’ thread)
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #171
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
I feel annoyed today.

Smokers who hold their cigarette outside the car window, so it blows into my car. If you don’t want you or your car to stink, stop smoking.
Not covering or putting food in closed containers in the refrigerator or cupboard.
Don’t phone me while you are in the bathroom, nothing is that important. Also, don’t call and eat your lunch, dinner, supper or snack in my ear.
People who believe they are entitled and don’t feel they have to work to get ahead, believing things should be handed to them. (see ‘what pissed you off you off today’ thread)
If someone calls me whe eating, I ask them to call me back when they are finished. I've been asked why?!

I don't answer the phone when I'm eating, letting it go to answerphone; then, I call them back.

Another pet peeve is people who talk over me! That really grates my garters no end!

People who insist on doing something they believe to be important, whlist allowing a long queue to form, because they believe they are more important than the patients! *Grits Teeth and growls!*

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 03-13-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I'm the typo Queen today! LOL!
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #172
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

phone vs in person

When i am at an appointment, talking to someone, i cannot stand when they answer the phone and make me wait while they talk.

Either let it go to voice mail or don't answer it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #173
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

My Pet Peeve is when my co workers make coffee at work they spill the creamer, sugar, hot cocoa, coffee...... you name it all over the counter and never wipe it up !!!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #174
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

A few more pet peeves of mine.....

I cannot stand it when someone opens the fridge door when they have something on their hands (food, dirt, etc...) and leave the handle smeared, neglecting to wipe it off so that when I then open the fridge I get the lovely feeling of dried yuck coating the handle! I feel the same way about someone grabbing a paper towel off the roll and leaving whatever is on their hands somewhere on the rest of the roll....EW!

Drinking directly out of a bottle or carton from the fridge...which would be fine, I suppose, if one lived alone...but when you share a home with others, that is just gross! I would prefer not to get a helping of your bacteria when I want something to drink.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #175
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

When doctors don't listen to the patient!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #176
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post
Clutter.

I don't mean a plate or glass on the floor because you had a meal/snack while watching TV. I'm talking about throwing your stuff on the table when you come in which gradually builds up over a few days until the table is buried under piles of letters, receipts, tissues, 'borrowed' pens, sachets of sugar (why!?) Yes I know you'll be wearing that jacket tomorrow so I'm fine with it hanging on the back of the chair. But, a jacket on the back of each chair? No.
I’m not great with clutter as I feel claustrophobic, yet, I have my clutter corner which is in the dining room which doubles as my Sewing and Art Studio; I store my things in plastic stackable storage containers, and my Sewing machines are kept safely away be the window. The only ‘clutter’ is from the cat’s toys and tunnels.

Another pet peeve is when someone makes an assumption about me from what I buy. I was asked today when buying Fire Extinguishers, when the fire was. I explained that I’m the Fire Safety Officer at work and I take basic fire safety precautions at home.

And another pet peeve is when someone is talking to me on the phone; instead of saying: “Excuse me” and answering the person asking them a question, they just talk to them. It’s rude! If you want to talk to them, end the call to me, then you can talk to them. I will make excuses to end the call after that! Grrr!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #177
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

If I put something down somewhere don't move it. It's there for a reason and I'll move it if I need too. Sheesh! My Mom does this.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #178
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
If I put something down somewhere don't move it. It's there for a reason and I'll move it if I need too. Sheesh! My Mom does this.
Mom pet peeves!

My mom would go through my mail and hand me each envelope, telling me where each envelope was from.

Going through any photographs that she found, she has a photograph obsession and has to see them all

Showing up to check on me when i tell her i am OKKKKKKKK

Walking in without knocking, after i asked her to knock first, she then knocked first and walked right in.

i asked her to find her own place when she was ready, 10 years later she was not ready... i bought her the house next door and moved her in it.

i am now 2500 miles away from my mom
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #179
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

When people in a parking lot walk in the middle of the road and are completely oblivious to the fact that there is a line of cars behind them as they mosey on down to their car! Makes me wanna sit on the horn!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #180
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default at work..

when I have to ask my boss five times for something!

not knowing how to schedule so they f*** up everyone's time off or schedule you to work nine days straight!

not knowing your schedule for the week till the day before! It's not like you can make plans now!

people that thrive on drama and like to sit there and complain about every damn thing.. who cares! It's like if you don't like your job, leave!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve