Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 06-06-2010, 06:18 AM   #1
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,334 Times in 415 Posts
Janstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Funny things that happen on Dating Sites.

First of all i have to tell you that i am a Postal worker.
In England we have a dating site called "Gaydar" i recieved a message from a 41 year old Bi sexual woman who lives in the same area, on her profile were 4 topless photo's of her, but she had covered most of her face, the message she sent me said.... YOU DELIVER MY MAIL..
Now everytime i knock on a door i'm half expecting a naked woman standing there saying ... GUESS WHO.

Stay Tuned ...lol.
Janstevie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

You know, Janstevie?

I wish I had some sort of funny experience to share about a dating site.... but I don't. However, I do have a bit of a funny story to share about a possible dating experience - would you like to hear about it???

So, I was still working as a hairdresser (an interim manager at the time) and I stopped early one morning, at a nearby drivein restaurant, to get the morning paper. The reason I stopped there was because the machine for the daily edition of the Oregonian, near the salon at the time, always managed to take my coins and never opened to let me get a paper.

So, I pull up to the curb, near the Oregonian paper stand and as I get my paper (as the car is still running and the driver's door is still open), this very handsome person came from out of nowhere - and was all of a sudden right there! I had just got back into the car and they walked right up and assisted me with holding the paper and then they shut the door of my car before handing the paper back to me when...

they said:
Do you always come here to get the paper?
Me:
No, this is my first time!
Next thing I knew, they leaned inside the car window and looked me straight in the eyes and said to me:
You are so beautiful that you should not have to get your own paper, much less get out of the car!
I blushed a cajillion shades of red, was basically speechless, and they took my hand and kissed it and said:

Have a great day!

I was so stunned by the moment that I forgot where I was at and where I was going. It took me a few moments to re-orient myself because I felt so 'high' from the way it all happened.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: