Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Big W! (Dropping lace hankie)
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #5222
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by o'queery View Post
*puts on my tutu and sits between Princess (aka foofoo) and Candy on Knights crush list*

I am totally flattered..
hmmm how did I miss this...now that I want to see o'queery in a tutu between Princess (though foofoo some how fits better) and Candy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

wow Wrangler got them dropping lace hankies for you.....maybe I should have brought my wallet

Setting up extra bean bags for all as I sit in a chair...just to old get back up from one of them....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #5223
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Default Excuse me Miss.

Quote:

(bends to pick up hankie) I think you dropped this.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #5224
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
hmmm how did I miss this...now that I want to see o'queery in a tutu between Princess (though foofoo some how fits better) and Candy....

wow Wrangler got them dropping lace hankies for you.....maybe I should have brought my wallet

Setting up extra bean bags for all as I sit in a chair...just to old get back up from one of them....
Thanks Knights Blade, more traps, I mean, more seats for the fellas, sure you wouldn't rather sit here? (pats black furry beanbag...) I will help you get up ...... *snickering
Old 08-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #5225
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

why would a girl on
the bottom be on top? Hmmmm.

Sometimes its fun to wiggle on up...giggles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
updating My list since it has been awhile no subtracting but adding

QueenOfSmirks
Dixie
o'queery
only_you
Sweet Bliss

there I have named names again...now let's see if anyone will follow suit and better yet if anyone can figure out from the list who is top on my crush list....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #5226
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
(bends to pick up hankie) I think you dropped this.
Thank you Big W, you are such a Gentleman .....
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #5227
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks Knights Blade, more traps, I mean, more seats for the fellas, sure you wouldn't rather sit here? (pats black furry beanbag...) I will help you get up ...... *snickering
Well since it is furry, next to you, and you promise to help the guy up but of course Sweet Bliss I will sit there....

thinking I just fell for one of the "traps" *chuckle*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #5228
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
why would a girl on
the bottom be on top? Hmmmm.

Sometimes its fun to wiggle on up...giggles
This is an example of why you Unique are still on my crush list......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #5229
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Why yes, yes we can! We can start at the Kate Spade store and work our way over to Tiffany's!

p.s. The Lego store wouldn't hurt my feelings either....

Katniss~~ (Just trying to be agreeable and all.....)
I am not against Tiffany's but we have to stick to the sterling silver. I am on a budget.

p. s. I don't know what or who Kate Spade is but I am all in for legos.

Oh...and the snacks look yummy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #5230
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Nice, someone is wearing a tutu before I have to
Hoping they don't have too much of a draft on my...uh, well, the boxer I'll have on under it.
Tutu better help get a second look my way...because I sure know it'll get many pics.
Thinking my long distance crush may or may not stop laughing when the pics start invading the gallery in Sept.
Will I still be too sexy for the tutu

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #5231
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Love this thread
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #5232
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quietly tip-toeing back into the room....

"Psstt...Sweet Bliss, can you help me with a few (cough, cough) bags? I got some lovely stuff for y'all too!"

Flopping back on the bean bag and handing back Wrang1er's wallet. "Sorry about the scorch marks on the wallet. Daddy always said I could burn through money like Sherman through Georgia. By the by, your credit card company said they will send you a new card since the magnetic strip somehow got worn off this one."

Awww, Mystic brought napkins! Now I don't have to keep wiping all that bright orange cheese puff dust from my fingers on ~KnightsBlade~'s bean bag. (That's what happens when you sit near me and also I did not learn in grammar school how to show the possessive form on a name that has squigglys on each end so roll with it....)

I would have gotten here sooner but as I was coming in the door I heard what Uniqueswtfemm and C-C-B said and I cracked up. I have to agree I love this thread!

So, we have snacks and lots of bean bags. Where are all these people who are supposed to be raising hands and naming names? Hmmmmm?

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #5233
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

this sucks, I haven't even made it on a list.
hmmm, I gotta work on my badboi I guess, nice guys always finish last.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #5234
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Nice, someone is wearing a tutu before I have to
Hoping they don't have too much of a draft on my...uh, well, the boxer I'll have on under it.
Tutu better help get a second look my way...because I sure know it'll get many pics.
Thinking my long distance crush may or may not stop laughing when the pics start invading the gallery in Sept.
Will I still be too sexy for the tutu
lol Wolfy wanna know a secret?

The tutu works every single time *wink*
Old 08-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #5235
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Oh Katniss, thank you Sweetness, love the anklet. Looks pretty with my fresh pedicure. Oh! Matching toe rings! !!! Omgosh, I'm going to be the prettiest belly dancing Femme EVER! !!!! Pass me the bag of bangles pretty please, got any that jingle or have bells?

Bonanza! !!!! Girl, you are the shopper's shopper freaking DIVA.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #5236
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Default Perk

Quote:
Oh Katniss, thank you Sweetness, love the anklet. Looks pretty with my fresh pedicure. Oh! Matching toe rings! !!! Omgosh, I'm going to be the prettiest belly dancing Femme EVER! !!!! Pass me the bag of bangles pretty please, got any that jingle or have bells?

Bonanza! !!!! Girl, you are the shopper's shopper freaking DIVA.
Belly dancing?!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #5237
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Perhaps you have missed the fact that NO ONE has fessed up who is on who's list.... so you are probably on more than one list.

Perhaps you need to flirt more and grab a beanbag, relax, and watch the show. There's beer in the cooler, soda pop in the fridge, some sammiches left. Help yourself to whatever.

*nudging Katniss, hee, hee, hee
Old 08-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #5238
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Uh....... thought you were napping Big W....... whoops

Good night y'all.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #5239
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Quote:
Perhaps you have missed the fact that NO ONE has fessed up who is on who's list.... so you are probably on more than one list.

Perhaps you need to flirt more and grab a beanbag, relax, and watch the show. There's beer in the cooler, soda pop in the fridge, some sammiches left. Help yourself to whatever.

*nudging Katniss, hee, hee, hee
Hmmm this nice guy has made a list or two...even one posted in here a few pages back....
Could be because as Sweet Bliss mentioned I diversify the lovely people I crush on...

Yes I said this nice guy you can stop choking on that drink now everyone...LOL

As I grab a beer and wait for everyone else to start naming names....psst you can tell Me I keep secrets close to my heart

Last edited by LoyalWolfsBlade; 08-06-2013 at 11:56 PM.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #5240
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation

hmm... do I dare to make a list?
I think I'm too shy... but I can say that some of my crushes have been recently commenting this thread...

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to agape For This Useful Post: