MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Red face More than a crush

It was a new friendship that turn into a stronger friendship to first thought of the morning, and last thought in the evening and inbetween. (xoxo to my girlfriend )

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:26 AM   #6022
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Most definitely crushing on someone... She is gorgeous...
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:30 AM   #6023
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe (a little). But logistically speaking, it would never work.

Still single and cool with that, but it would be wonderful if someone's "must haves" would put me to the head of the line. Nothing worse than hearing "you're really cute, but..."

Eh, who am I kidding. I wouldn't know what to think of someone had a crush on me.

Sue
Old 06-08-2016, 09:41 AM   #6024
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Have a crush on someone since 2009, sigh.
Never connected in person.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #6025
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
Maybe (a little). But logistically speaking, it would never work.

Still single and cool with that, but it would be wonderful if someone's "must haves" would put me to the head of the line. Nothing worse than hearing "you're really cute, but..."
I concur, no one says "you're really cute, but..." to me, it's usually something more like a direct hit in the solar plexis... like "My girl is...." or "I can't come visit, I'm moving in with my girl..."

You know, stuff like that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 10:11 AM   #6026
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I concur, no one says "you're really cute, but..." to me, it's usually something more like a direct hit in the solar plexis... like "My girl is...." or "I can't come visit, I'm moving in with my girl..."

You know, stuff like that.
That would most definitely sting. Why does it seem when we're ready for someone, we end up waiting? Maybe it's because we're really not ready. Who the hell knows.

Sue
Old 06-08-2016, 02:52 PM   #6027
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
That would most definitely sting. Why does it seem when we're ready for someone, we end up waiting? Maybe it's because we're really not ready. Who the hell knows.

Sue
I have no idea, you might be on to something there. I find that for myself, I'm putting myself out there less and less. I feel too bruised some days, and others feel like Wonder Woman, and yet on others too cynical to be bothered with trying to date, probably the moon, lol. I finally went out to meet someone locally, had a lovely time, and no feedback. So the carnival ride continues...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM   #6028
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

Smile

Quote:
I have no idea, you might be on to something there. I find that for myself, I'm putting myself out there less and less. I feel too bruised some days, and others feel like Wonder Woman, and yet on others too cynical to be bothered with trying to date, probably the moon, lol. I finally went out to meet someone locally, had a lovely time, and no feedback. So the carnival ride continues...

I continue to put myself out there (like a dang fool)...Always hoping. Right now i'd be happy to go on a date with someone local, but it seems either I attract people who don't have their shit together... Or I have no attraction to those who might be attracted to me. Why does this seem ridiculously next to impossible?

What sort of carnival ride are we talking - the Scrambler?
Old 06-08-2016, 06:30 PM   #6029
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
I continue to put myself out there (like a dang fool)...Always hoping. Right now i'd be happy to go on a date with someone local, but it seems either I attract people who don't have their shit together... Or I have no attraction to those who might be attracted to me. Why does this seem ridiculously next to impossible?

What sort of carnival ride are we talking - the Scrambler?
That sounds about right Ferret.

Well being attracted is overrated in my book. Mostly because it's a physical reaction, not an intellectual one. Let's face it, fires burn hot in the beginning and then fade if the fuel is unavailable. Finding a really good reliable friend that can maintain a steady comfortable relationship with deep intellectual connection, emotional maturity, and compatible sense of humor is priceless. I find that letting go of the Forever Fairy tale is probably the best way to go. You know, no body odor, no morning breath, no flatulence, perfumed feet.... embrace the realness of real people, with all their flaws, odors, and bad habits. Finding someone who is genuine, real, who burps and farts and can laugh about it and not have a freaking stroke over it, someone with a plump tummy, wrinkles and thinning hair, bad teeth, and snores.... now that Ladies and Gentleman is a keeper.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 05:49 PM   #6030
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crush

Unfortunately no, I do hope other people here have crushes.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 12:11 AM   #6031
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Throw back Thursday...

Quote:
Well I'm going to be totally insane today,
since it's the first anniversary of my Literally DEATH DEFYING Act
under anesthesia with a cracker jack surgery team...........

Dear Katniss, here is my out of comfort zone offering.

Since 2007 on the DASH site
I have worshipped from afar
the following peeps....
Please note, this is not a list of crushes, this is my Hero Worship List...

Metropolis, Boots13, Greyson, Hym, Toughy,
Jesse, Shero, JAGG, KCButch, CS,
HELLBOI, Only, DanteM,
DapperButch, BigButchMistie, Blassr,
Daywalker, Handsome, American Butch,
RopeBurner, MusicMan, Weatherboi,
only on my second cup of coffee...
there are many more delicious peeps on this list...
so if you don't see your name it just means I'm not fully awake yet....

Since coming to BFP....

Another Hero Worship List...

Ascot, Bob (aka LegendRyder), Firegal,
Ciaran, Dude, PrettyboiReg, Daktari,
Degotoga, Wolfy, PaPa, JoSmooze,
Trev, NCS, BKisButchenuff ...

and other incredible peeps I've had the pleasure
of having an exchange with online.

Remember, they are not crushes.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 06:41 AM   #6032
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Not all that much any more...

I think I'm in a soloist frame of mind these days.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:58 AM   #6033
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yes I do.. I love his mind.. so smart and witty.. curls my toes in an almost orgasmic way
Old 07-01-2016, 08:39 AM   #6034
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Throw back Thursday...
Wow, I made the list. Thank you! I remember those peeps. I hardly ever posted on the dash site... I read daily, though.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 09:11 AM   #6035
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I can say there are some interesting and lovely femmes here.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:56 AM   #6036
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Yep .. She consumes My every thought...
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:08 AM   #6037
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Wow, I made the list. Thank you! I remember those peeps. I hardly ever posted on the dash site... I read daily, though.

Shows that I was paying attention, and you did not escape my notice. lol.

I miss the old dash site, DayWalker has taken over the reins, lots of newbies, some oldies but goodies..... not sure if the old gang will return. I so loved being part of that history many of us share. New face, New management... who knows?

Met my Knight in Shining Armor on the dash site. Alas, never met in person. The planets never seemed to line up, or was it stars? I forget.

BIG. Sigh. The heart wants what the mind cannot provide.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #6038
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crush

Yes! She is yummy.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 10:48 AM   #6039
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Yes... even though we only connect on a very limited basis

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #6040
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I do......MYSELF ahahaha!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: