Old 06-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation
Default The rose Garden

I just thought I would make a thread for people to come and hang out inside the rose garden, we have blue, red, pink, and yellow roses along with a few benchs for you all to sit on, along with a nice pond to watch the fish swim in.

Please enjoy your time here and remember clean up after yourselfs please.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I am trying to post some pretty pictures of the flowers I have cut, I will get back to it.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
Old 06-21-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

**walks into the garden and takes a look around, smelling the sweet roses and smiling at the peaceful nature of the place.

I begin by taking some multi-colored stepping stones and using them to create paths between the various rose patches, with messages on them like *Hope*, *Love* and *Faith*. I go to one corner of the garden and work on putting many little and big rocks and stones together forming a waterfall where water cascades down over a four-tiered rock garden. Lily pads, small fish, frogs and flowers float in the water and two benches are placed around the waterfall to be close to its calming ripples.

I place one pink, purple and blue rock by a swing set that I've engraved with "everettdiva" in large calligraphy, surrounding it with smal pebbles and planting a few sets of flowers around it**

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Well hello there Braedon, Thank you for decorating everything for me it looks amazing. maybe at some point I will expand it and plant some tree's and such. We should get some little frogs and maybe a couple turtles. Im taking you with me to homedepot you can help me pick out some stuff

Jim Rohn
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva
Well hello there Braedon, Thank you for decorating everything for me it looks amazing. maybe at some point I will expand it and plant some tree's and such. We should get some little frogs and maybe a couple turtles. Im taking you with me to homedepot you can help me pick out some stuff

Homo Depot is a guy's dream come true, bring on the trip!

I think the frogs and turtles can be bought at a nice pet store, otherwise Homo Depot and maybe a couple greenhouses would be good places to go to for ideas
Old 06-21-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am thinking of also buying a swimming pool to put on one side of the garden if I ever get anymore people to come here.

Jim Rohn
Old 06-22-2010, 12:38 AM   #7
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I am thinking of also buying a swimming pool to put on one side of the garden if I ever get anymore people to come here.

A swimming pool would be nice, maybe a swing set? I know that I love swings, and having a set here in the garden surrounded by the beautiful flowers and waterfall would simply be amazing ~ of course, this place is amazing already
Old 06-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I'm giggling at you two, cute. I'm leaving you a little gift.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:25 AM   #9
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria
I'm giggling at you two, cute. I'm leaving you a little gift.

**smiles @ Passion**

I am helping everett to create this beautiful space for friends to come and visit the garden, hopefully people will stop and enjoy this place because I think its going to be amazing
Old 06-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #10
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

**Walking through the garden along the stone path, making My way to the new swing set that I put in this morning. I sit down on the swing and just look out over the garden, taking in a deep breath of the sweet smelling flowers and just watches the birds chirping as they fly in the sky**

Old 06-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
i love turtles! Can we name one of them Skipperdee after Eloise at the Plaza's turtle?
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #12
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Steps into the garden and takes a deep breath (love the smell of gardens and greenhouses). Mind if I join you on the swings? Would it be ok if I came to Home Depot too, and bought some bird feeders?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Yes you may name the turtle dc, and of course you can come with us to home depot...... this place is some where to relax enjoy yourself and meet new people.

Jim Rohn
Old 06-22-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal
i love turtles! Can we name one of them Skipperdee after Eloise at the Plaza's turtle?
Hi darlin, its fantastic to see you here in the garden! I think this is the perfect place for us in the Planet to go to get away from that hectic thing called life and to just as they say "smell the roses"

I'm sure we can name one Skipperdee, I don't see why anyone would mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late
Steps into the garden and takes a deep breath (love the smell of gardens and greenhouses). Mind if I join you on the swings? Would it be ok if I came to Home Depot too, and bought some bird feeders?
(((((((((((always)))))))))) Hi hun, how are you? Sure you can join Me on the swings, I made sure there were enough for a few of us to just enjoy the view while swinging (something even I love to do). I'm sure a few of us can make a trip to Home Depot to buy some things for the garden to make it even more beautiful and inviting
Old 06-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #15
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Yes you may name the turtle dc, and of course you can come with us to home depot...... this place is some where to relax enjoy yourself and meet new people.

I absolutely *LOVE* how the Garden is coming together, and I'm very much looking forward to the trip to Homo (er, Home) Depot to add even more things to make this place as special as can be

everett ~ I plan on helping you to make this place as special as possible for everyone, but especially you
Old 06-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #16
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Hi (((((Braedon)))), I am doing well and hope you are too. And hello to my fellow gardeners! *sitting in the swing so thoughtfully provided and just being*

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #17
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late
Hi (((((Braedon)))), I am doing well and hope you are too. And hello to my fellow gardeners! *sitting in the swing so thoughtfully provided and just being*

I've always been able to appreciate a beautiful space like this, so quiet and peaceful yet full of sounds (like birds chirping and hearts beating). Just sitting and watching the beauty of the world around us, along with the company of wonderful friends, is going to make the Garden a sacred place for the whole Planet
Old 06-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #18
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
YAY *goes online to order a case of Reptomin turtle pellets*
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #19
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty place, very relaxing, soothing, picturesque.

Swings? Omg, I havent been on a swing....well since last week. Mid-life crisis.
Think I will just swing away and pretend I am a pilot.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #20
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

*comes into the garden with some cold water and fresh fruit* everyone enjoy the food* im going to sit on the swing and read for awhile and dream of a hot butch to sit with at night on the swing.

Jim Rohn