Old 12-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #321
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I'm having a virgin screwdriver....

OH!

I just saw: "I'm having a virgin...."

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #322
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
OH!

I just saw: "I'm having a virgin...."

Haven't had one of those in a minute.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #323
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
Haven't had one of those in a minute.

Color me surprised.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:08 AM   #324
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

I am *this close* to being done with this term, and I cannot wait until it is OVER!

I have so much to do this winter break... and I am looking forward to every single minute of it.

Hopefully putting up the tree this weekend. We bought our "first Christmas" ornament several weeks ago and it has been hanging on the wall. I can't wait till we can put it on the tree.

Wish I was closer to "home" so I could go to my friends visitation and funeral.

I'm working on sending out Christmas cards this weekend. Woohoo!

I'm sitting next to my favorite person in the whole wide world.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #325
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I've always known that the road to hell is paved with good intention, but I've also learned that when you walked through hell, not only is it best to just keep on walking, it's "best-est" when you don't glance back.

I'm sooo excited about Mare's Nat Geo visit at her store today. I am so proud of her accomplishments and her ethic. I do however, hope She remembers "the little people" once the show is aired. *giggle*

I am thrilled it's Friday.

This coffee isn't working.

I need to get cracking on finishing my Christmas shopping list.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:54 AM   #326
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Austin is all a~twitter.....the snow is coming! The snow is coming!!!!!

I can't stand it! I have my SnowBunny suit all ready to make snow angels.....

Old 12-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #327
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

I finally got about 8hrs worth of sleep last night.. after two days of being awake and not being ABLE to sleep i was pure heaven. I have never been able to start my own manic episode though it wasn't intentional I really dont want to do it again.. much more intense then a regular manic episode.

Xmas cards hopefully will be going out today YAY!

House is a disaster because of me this time. I bought a futon yesterday. I couldn't believe how many flipping parts the damn thing had. I have owned futons before, but they usually all have the exact same type and size bolts and nuts for every hole in the thing. This futon had 3 different sizes of bolts, 2 different sizes in nuts.. and it actually had screws... and if you are wondering I put it all together by myself. I also installed a deadbolt in my walkin garage door yesterday. Today I have to install the brackets to lock the big garage door. I love putting things together.

Have to put the outdoor glass table in the garage today, suppose to snow tomorrow. I have no idea how i am going to get it in the garage without help.

My goddaughter should be coming home sometime next week with her mother. I am so excited, I haven't seen her in almost a year. I hate that lil brat (inside joke).

Wow I just really rattled on today. Happy Holidays to All.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #328
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,402 Times in 6,744 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

eating a honey crisp apple sprinkled w/lemon juice..it is extraordinary good..if you see this apple in the market, do try it! its amazing!!

kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #329
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Austin is all a~twitter.....the snow is coming! The snow is coming!!!!!

I can't stand it! I have my SnowBunny suit all ready to make snow angels.....

Corpus is all atwitter too. No one knows how to drive in rain here, let alone snow. I'm staying home and away from all the crazy drivers. We moved down here from Nebraska. Snow, we don't want no snow! Where's the sun and sitting on the beach on Xmas day. Ohh Corpus, your're letting us down. We might have to move further south to the other end of Padre Island. Bah!

This snow rain, rain, cold is making me a grumpy old fart.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #330
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Austin may get snow before I do.

That is all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #331
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

One of the most hurtful things to see is animal cruelty. But I have to say that the Human Society's campaign spots on TV are getting to be really tired. It's upsetting to see shots of wounded, neglected animals. But instead listening to the message, which aires about 3 times every hour, I have to turn the channel every time it comes on.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #332
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

This afternoon, I started to get a headache.....I didn't have TIME for a headache today....I reached into the cabinet and pulled out what I THOUGHT was Excedrine Migraine.......

It was Excedrine PM.

I just woke up a few minutes ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #333
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I have an itch to bake and am obsessed with online recipe portals.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #334
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
This afternoon, I started to get a headache.....I didn't have TIME for a headache today....I reached into the cabinet and pulled out what I THOUGHT was Excedrine Migraine.......

It was Excedrine PM.

I just woke up a few minutes ago.
OH LAWD, Miss Diva what are we going to do with you?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #335
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Im going to watch a hockey game tonight (yes even in the desert there is hockey) and later do some karaoke.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #336
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Fish sticks and veggies are for dinner AND I will be eating the rest of the cookies I have tonight with a glass of milk.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #337
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I really dislike when I turn on the water in the kitchen sink and my sleeve gets caught on the spicket and the water flows down said sleeve.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #338
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

coming up with new thread topics
Old 12-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #339
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmmmm...

You good "Mommie" types, (whom I adore, b.t.w),

where do you suppose I tucked away a hundred dollar bill, before running out the door real quick here last week? It is not in my "usual spots". I looked in several places. (I'm wondering if Minxy Blitzer took off with it - he takes things off the upstairs bar here, or KNOCKS them off and then bats them around!)

Or, if I stuck it in a "food pantry" donation can in town that night, where I thought I was putting some singles in... which would be a good thing, but I don't know if I should look here anymore or not (?) I haven't been real concerned with it, it's just bugging me - like what happened to my memory?

I feel like a big kid right now... NOT very "responsible".

*I think I need a HUG!!
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #340
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
OH LAWD, Miss Diva what are we going to do with you?

I know.
I'm a mess.
I've separated the bottles.
And it was suggested to me that I put red polish on the PM bottle.

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff